Food and Drink #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused about the threads today.

I ended up posting in Miguel Barclay’s.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 amazing! I can just imagine the confusion all round!

I feel bad for my gif now, sorry 😆 Lidl do a nice granola though, the one I like is a rare treasure, it has no raisins or sultanas!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 amazing! I can just imagine the confusion all round!

I feel bad for my gif now, sorry 😆 Lidl do a nice granola though, the one I like is a rare treasure, it has no raisins or sultanas!!
Don’t feel bad.

It is a work in progress. 2 steps forward 1 step back.

What am I missing about granola?! Has someone done a chaos? I’ve enjoyed the JM thread so much today
Jack didn’t provide a granola recipe.
I have obsessed over it for weeks.

In terms of doing a chaos... could be applied to

1. the threads
2. Piers Morgan
3. My neighbour who currently has the northern powergrid emergency response team out.
4. Not Jack, who we still hope is OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m seeing all these granola mentions and I’m marking them up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So sorry @FeelingPrawny please don't blame yourself for this, it's not your fault for having a disability and you are not responsible for him being an utter dick. I would personally recommend coming here for the laughs, it's helped me a lot recently but it's understandable if you don't want to.

If I hear so much as a whisper of granola here I am FLOUNCING.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whelp. I just lost 24 hours of my life thanks to @Pocahontas and the flirting with the same sex thread. I honestly can’t go into the second one.

I just have to say Poca..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, what? Where is this scandalous thread....
I only really stick to the JM threads and dip into PTWM (who actually brought me here through her sobfest story) and on occasion FOD. So I had no idea about all the off topic threads (apart from this one which is a haven) so my brain has just been filled like LeeLoo’s in fifth element when she sees the bad side of humanity. Here’s the thread Click

May the odds be ever in your favour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I only really stick to the JM threads and dip into PTWM (who actually brought me here through her sobfest story) and on occasion FOD. So I had no idea about all the off topic threads (apart from this one which is a haven) so my brain has just been filled like LeeLoo’s in fifth element when she sees the bad side of humanity. Here’s the thread Click

OMG I’m howling, skimmed but felt like I could see the twist from a mile off. Probably too many similar type threads when I used to go on mumsnet (dark times). They look like a fun bunch though, so might dip back in to the next threads 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Poor Patrol after five pages: HALP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@FeelingPrawny what a right hole. Let's hope he stays well and able through his life lest someone shun him for an illness or disability ay? 😡. I don't know you and I feel so angry for you. Bloody coward. You are worth so much more than to be treated like that, and deserve to be with someone that loves every damn thing about you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@FeelingPrawny I am so sorry that he is clearly so ashamed of his disability (shrivelled balls and glass ego) that he has made you feel as though you’re not enough because he can’t face himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just got totally confused at the fact my posts got moved to the f+d thread, but I can understand why.

So it appears that he can't cope with my disability, (which mainly just affects my walking, which I manage to control quite well) which he knew fully well what he was getting into as I got poorly the first time we got together. (over 5years ago). We rekindled things again over a year ago. He hasn't told the kids by the looks of it as I've had tiktoks off the stepson. I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for him, as it isn't his fault so I've replied as I normally would.

The fact it's not even because of something I've done that he's ended it about is what hurts the most. Apparently didn't want to make it into a big argument 🤷‍♀️🤔. No idea on that one.
It's honestly made me feel completely unlovable because of something out of my control. I only came back from his, as I had hospital appointments closer to mine and I didn't want to put pressure on him to get there. It's made me hate my disability even more that I already hated it as it took away so much.

I’m so sorry :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.