Food and Drink #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea full of people who fancy Rishi Sunak and Matt Hancock. Awful!
worse than that is my mum, a life long labour voter, admitted she fancied BoJo..... :sick: felt like disowning her :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I remember being most confused about finding myself on the Downing Street Hotties thread that day. It was quite funny and disturbing seeing women lusting after men like Hancock and Raab.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I remember being most confused about finding myself on the Downing Street Hotties thread that day. It was quite funny and disturbing seeing women lusting after men like Hancock and Raab.🤮
Matt Hancock for real :LOL: what?
No offence to anyone or indeed to Matt himself but c'mon just why?
Then again I don't think I've ever found a single politician attractive 🤷‍♀️
There is something about those who wield power over others (even if it's well meaning) that I find a bit suspect?
Then again I'm an old cynic so what do I know?
Whatever floats your boat (but I'm still sitting with my legs firmly closed thanks 😁).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What would you choose...a night of passion with Boris or a 3-course meal catered by Jack?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What would you choose...a night of passion with Boris or a 3-course meal catered by Jack?
Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place :LOL: ?

Oh god I can't even answer that 😁 without breaking out into a cold sweat....:cry:...
I would find both options completely overwhelming on a sensory level but in a really bad way....sorry...it's a no (I'm a chicken I opt out)...
Sorry?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just got totally confused at the fact my posts got moved to the f+d thread, but I can understand why.

So it appears that he can't cope with my disability, (which mainly just affects my walking, which I manage to control quite well) which he knew fully well what he was getting into as I got poorly the first time we got together. (over 5years ago). We rekindled things again over a year ago. He hasn't told the kids by the looks of it as I've had tiktoks off the stepson. I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for him, as it isn't his fault so I've replied as I normally would.

The fact it's not even because of something I've done that he's ended it about is what hurts the most. Apparently didn't want to make it into a big argument 🤷‍♀️🤔. No idea on that one.
It's honestly made me feel completely unlovable because of something out of my control. I only came back from his, as I had hospital appointments closer to mine and I didn't want to put pressure on him to get there. It's made me hate my disability even more that I already hated it as it took away so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
At least you’ve moved on from you know what
A gif hides a thousand thoughts

ETA sorry this landed just after your post Prawny. I don’t really know what to say and I am sure others will come with much more insightful advice.

To open yourself up so completely must be devastating. As I said before we are here (if only in some of our cases to listen, sometimes late at night) and know that you can always post.

He is one person. Do not hate yourself. The other people in your life do not feel like him.

❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just got totally confused at the fact my posts got moved to the f+d thread, but I can understand why.

So it appears that he can't cope with my disability, (which mainly just affects my walking, which I manage to control quite well) which he knew fully well what he was getting into as I got poorly the first time we got together. (over 5years ago). We rekindled things again over a year ago. He hasn't told the kids by the looks of it as I've had tiktoks off the stepson. I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible for him, as it isn't his fault so I've replied as I normally would.

The fact it's not even because of something I've done that he's ended it about is what hurts the most. Apparently didn't want to make it into a big argument 🤷‍♀️🤔. No idea on that one.
It's honestly made me feel completely unlovable because of something out of my control. I only came back from his, as I had hospital appointments closer to mine and I didn't want to put pressure on him to get there. It's made me hate my disability even more that I already hated it as it took away so much.
I'm sorry his words and actions have made you feel unlovable. Everyone is deserving of love.

I know what you mean about it being harder because it isn't anything you have control over or anything you've done. He has admitted his limits which prevents you getting more hurt further down the line or feeling trapped. It was a crappy way to end things. You're allowed to be hurt. You're allowed to grieve. All those things can coexist xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Oh I'm so sorry FeelingPrawny you really don't deserve that.
That really sucks to be honest but it's a reflection on him and not you so please don't blame yourself.
Your a beautiful soul funny and perceptive and wise and you need someone who can see that?
It's not your fault you_ve done nothing wrong.
It's hurts like hell to be rejected but please don't reject yourself?
Your worth so much more (just don't forget that please?)
Sending you love and best wishes ❤ and we support you and are here anytime you need us.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@FeelingPrawny I am so sorry this is so awful, especially in lockdown when everything is just generally more difficult to deal with and amplified. Ultimately you just need to think, if he cannot deal with a disability he knew you had getting into the relationship, how supportive would he be if you, for example, were ill in the future? you will find someone better when you are ready ❤

(alternatively you could do a Mullholland Drive and decide you are sick of men and considering lesbianism? too soon? :LOL: )

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to admit this but I find Putin a bit sexy. I know, I can't help how I think.

Our current Premier looks a bit like Mr Potato Head (Dan Andrews)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.