Food and Drink #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for being so kind and caring (too many to tag, otherwise I would), despite not knowing me in real life. I've truly felt completely lost today as I really believed he was my forever. (And I don't actually have that many in real life friends to cry at.) It sort of feels like I've been lead up a garden path and then just abandoned, also makes me think just how long he's felt out of love with me but not said anything..... If I was there, would he still continue to have sex with me despite seemingly not loving me. I have all these questions and absolutely no answers. I try not to let my disability get me down, but this has made me think differently. Also makes me want to know what part of it is unlovable, or is it being ashamed of me. (🔺️Despite the fact I had to relearn how to do everything again including how to walk just over 2 years ago after being completely paralysed, with right sided weakness and unable to do anything myself. Now being independent, so I've come incredibly far.) Sorry for the rant.

This made me giggle lots, so thank you @Into_the_tunnel. I love the fact you won't take no for a granola recipe answer.

Guys, seeing as we are going OT on the OT thread and posting about politicians that we think are hot, I have a question.

Is granola allowed on the Keto diet?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
like I said earlier, this has been the absolute best day evah! none of Jack's nonsense, played with my new desk all afternoon (yes, I made videos) discovered everyone in our trust is being given £100 as a thankspaceyou for working through the plague and here are my adornments for the spaghetti and scallops I'm about to eat! parmesan, basil, mozzarella. not pictured: garlic butter

20210305_202630.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you all for being so kind and caring (too many to tag, otherwise I would), despite not knowing me in real life. I've truly felt completely lost today as I really believed he was my forever. (And I don't actually have that many in real life friends to cry at.) It sort of feels like I've been lead up a garden path and then just abandoned, also makes me think just how long he's felt out of love with me but not said anything..... If I was there, would he still continue to have sex with me despite seemingly not loving me. I have all these questions and absolutely no answers. I try not to let my disability get me down, but this has made me think differently. Also makes me want to know what part of it is unlovable, or is it being ashamed of me. (🔺️Despite the fact I had to relearn how to do everything again including how to walk just over 2 years ago after being completely paralysed, with right sided weakness and unable to do anything myself. Now being independent, so I've come incredibly far.) Sorry for the rant.

This made me giggle lots, so thank you @Into_the_tunnel. I love the fact you won't take no for a granola recipe answer.
I wish I could give you a big cuddle, please don't blame yourself for what has happened . You sound so lovely on your previous posts and deserve the best.💐🤗.Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only one who should be ashamed is him. And well done you on the progress you've made 💪❤
I wish I could give you a big cuddle, please don't blame yourself for what has happened . You sound so lovely on your previous posts and deserve the best.💐🤗.Take care of yourself.
Thank you both, you don't realise how much that means to hear. Really trying my hardest not to just message him as I just feel incredibly numb, well apart from the banging headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@FeelingPrawny everyone else has said it already but I’m so sorry. You’ve come so far and I hope in the days/weeks/months to come that gives you strength and confidence. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And JM thinks we're all a bunch of bullying ninnie fraus.... Well I say different and all your posts show that. You've been the most kind and caring, compassionate online group of friends I care to have the pleasure of knowing. I really don't know what I'd of done without you all today, with how all this has made me feel. Thank you for making me feel part of something, when I feel so alone.

I do wish when events are allowed, that we could set up a food and drink party.... wearing a singular glove (or somewhere on your person) a bit like a secret handshake admittance.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

You're incredible - look at everything you've achieved!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And JM thinks we're all a bunch of bullying ninnie fraus.... Well I say different and all your posts show that. You've been the most kind and caring, compassionate online group of friends I care to have the pleasure of knowing. I really don't know what I'd of done without you all today, with how all this has made me feel. Thank you for making me feel part of something, when I feel so alone.

I do wish when events are allowed, that we could set up a food and drink party.... wearing a singular glove (or somewhere on your person) a bit like a secret handshake admittance.
I’m so glad you’ve stayed talking with us today, it’s still so raw. I don’t even “know“ you and I’m in awe of you, not just for what you’ve already achieved, but for finding the strength today to reach out for support, it can’t have been easy.

Count me in for this cloak and daggers glove themed get-together, I love that idea! 🧤

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm almost caught up with The Great Pottery Throw Down. I just want someone to look at me the way Keith looks at a bulbous vase and for Rose to carry me into the drying room, is that too much to ask?

If we turn up en masse with gloves, does that make us a flock instead of a cabal and if so, what are the rules for trousers? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm almost caught up with The Great Pottery Throw Down. I just want someone to look at me the way Keith looks at a bulbous vase and for Rose to carry me into the drying room, is that too much to ask?

If we turn up en masse with gloves, does that make us a flock instead of a cabal and if so, what are the rules for trousers? :unsure:
I need to watch this show, it sounds intense! Seriously though, I’ve heard good things about it.

FFS, now I’m confused! Is this where Pythagoras comes in? I think flock, which would make trousers not necessarily, but definitely encouraged, a whole flock of birds in trousers really would stick it to the old chief!

• Haha
  • Heart
My first drop in here from the JM threads as I’ve been thinking about @FeelingPrawny this evening and saw that things had moved over here.
Every day will get better from here. Sometimes losing the hopes and plans feels worse than losing the lover and you’ll be mourning for those too. But it does get easier and I hope that one day you’ll be pleased you didn’t waste any more time on someone who wasn’t everything you need and deserve. Lots of ♥ to you Prawny x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Being on here is a bit of a rollercoaster. One minute I'm oooohing over someone's gorgeous pet, next I'm angry at Jack then I cry with laughter. The genuine support and love everyone has shown Sister Prawny has me a bit emotional, remembering when I or someone I love is going through a particularly painful time.

To quote my BFF-
You guys are the BREAST!

• Heart
Hard relate.

I was going to say something inappropriate about the wet lump of clay and spinning wheel but it is 10
to 6 in the morning.

I think coffee and a walk are in order.

@FeelingPrawny , I echo what other have said that it is good you keep posting. It must be awful trying to rationalise it in your head. However, the manner in which he ended it shows that the decisions he made were not rational (to him but not to you - I hope that makes sense). You have been obviously strong before in getting where you are now and you can do it again although it doesn’t seem like it now.

🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My friend works crew on The Great British Pottery Throwdown. He LOVED it and wasn't even much of a fan of ceramics beforehand - but he said it saved him during lockdown. It is filmed not too far from his home (v unusual here in the midlands) so he was able to get out every day and film and come home to his own place and said it was such a lovely bubble. I've not seen it but I hope the atmosphere comes across in the show.

• Heart
About 6 weeks to go and the lambs are starting to make their presence felt.

20210306_104328.jpg

20210306_104350.jpg

The lambs will do most of their growing between now and birth and start pushing against the ewes' stomachs, so now I have to start increasing their daily hard feed to make sure they continue to get enough calories to sustain them, their lambs and start cranking up the milk production. If you wonder why lamb has got so expensive, 20kg bag of ewe rolls has gone from £5.80 to £9 in five years and with only 15 sheep, I'll be going through 3 a week when they're up to full pre-lambing rations.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.