Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)
View attachment 384823
a couple weeks ago? Could that have been the cause of the “food poisoning”? 🥴 tbh I’m convinced Flossie makes a lot of decisions based on the opinions of the people around her ... if she went on a live in that state I doubt she knew how bad it looked and so I doubt she’s done it much before - she probably did it because it’s “cool” to the people she’s been spending time with in London. Just like that extremely embarrassing live where Wes came on and she asked him about 50 times whether they’re going to his in 15 minutes... it’s all for show, she just wants people to know how cool and crazy she is, hanging out with the slimy Wes Nelson, going to his house party, doing drugs 🤪🤪🤪

edited: just to add the end bit on

Reactions: 14
Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)
View attachment 384823
Oh my days she's zoinked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What must her poor wee mam and dad think 😭 she can do/take what she likes but having it out there on the internet and being an embarrassment to her parents.. why the duck would nobody around her tell her it's a bad idea??

Reactions: 32
What must her poor wee mam and dad think 😭 she can do/take what she likes but having it out there on the internet and being an embarrassment to her parents.. why the duck would nobody around her tell her it's a bad idea??
I think Olivia looks a bit on edge too but maybe hides it a bit better. The way she's staring at lewys...

Reactions: 8
that is so disappointing i had so much more faith in them i don't know why lol maybe bc flossie's parents are such angels but look at flossie's jaw .... there's truly no hiding it

Reactions: 16
that is so disappointing i had so much more faith in them i don't know why lol maybe bc flossie's parents are such angels but look at flossie's jaw .... there's truly no hiding it
Random but is that your real name? You should change it to something else people tend to hide their identities on here

Reactions: 12
First time poster here and new to the forum, but glad I found it! Sorry if this is off topic but wanted to add in my opinion!

I have a bit of a theory about Flossie's mean girl attitude and persona she seems to have taken up since moving to London- From what I gather, she never had many friends at school (bit of a red flag to begin with), and therefore never got to experience the kind of 14/15 year old, secondary school girl group phase of being bitchy to and making fun of other people; normally the girls partaking in this behaviour grow up from it and learn from it because they're still young. I think since moving to London she's finally got to experience being in a 'popular' group and has got a bit of a superiority complex over it, which is why she does things like making fun of every other YouTuber not in her group, videoing strangers, calling Loren a "fat cow", plus many other things she does to impress others- the kind of bitchy things you do when you're growing up and a child - not nearly 20!!

I feel like it's coming to bite her in the back a bit though because since the initial hype of moving to London, her subscriber count is barely increasing, and her views aren't great unless she includes Lewys and Olivia. I feel a bit bad for her really, I think because her and Olivia have very similar content, its easy to compare herself- and quite clearly Olivia is getting a lot more views and a lot more growth, whilst I feel like Flossie's already had her peak- same with Lewys really. I wonder how the dynamic will work if the pattern continues.

Reactions: 26
My oh my flossie's jaw absolutely swinging in that video..at least try to hide it? Also the state of you to be on pills/mandy whilst just sat at home on a live?! Reckon Olivia was the same but probs way better at hiding it if what they say about her doing tons of gear is true

Reactions: 7
cus olivia probably does it all the time, but flossie does not strike me as a girl who does drugs often

Reactions: 16
Surely their management should get involved & have a say in what they promote

Reactions: 8
i have no problem with drugs and i know that drugs are rife with kids their age, but there's just something about seeing her like that and the fact they were on live is so so embarrassing for everyone involved.

it's detrimental to her career, her fan base, and to be in that state she must have taken more than she's used to?? she tries to come off quite innocent and mature so it's the complete opposite seeing her like that.

she seems like a really uptight girl and probably never touched drugs back in her home town. also the fact she can barely handle her drink (from what we've seen, and she's also admitted that) so i bet she is so annoying on mdma lol

Reactions: 21
omgggg her jaw hahaha why tf would you go on live doing that, girl.....
also when was this posted?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.