Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are so pathetic, they are 20 year old adults and posting cringey things like this is embarrassing

Reactions: 22
Did anyone see lewys’ live???? Flossie came across as so rude and bitchy, whining and crying that she wanted to go home because she was tired and felt sick???

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see lewys’ live???? Flossie came across as so rude and bitchy, whining and crying that she wanted to go home because she was tired and felt sick???
I saw that😂 get the vibe she just third wheels them🤭 the live was boring anyway, apart from them accidentally mentioning flossie talking to a guy called Luca? Looks like a musician from his insta🤫

Reactions: 1
didn't flossie have food poisoning not a week ago though?
yeah to be fair to her, Lewys could’ve just taken her home. Imagine feeling sick when you’ve only recently recovered from food poisoning and instead of your friends taking you home they stop the car to do an Instagram live for like an hour (which was completely boring anyway)

Reactions: 18
tbh if I had food poisoning Lewis and Olivia would be the LAST people I would ever want to spend time with lmao.

Reactions: 26
Has anyone watched her new video? Tbh I enjoyed it and found it bearable compared to previous ones, however those gold hoops don't suit her... she looks much better in dainty smaller jewelry!

Reactions: 3
The brows just get me every time 😔😔 I know it's a super petty thing to comment on but I thought she was actually quite stunning back when she had more of an arch in her brow, nowadays they throw her whole face off and make her look odd

Reactions: 8
back in london and she's already made a comment in the new vid about her body/weight :( i really don't feel like it's a good environment for her. in this video the 'big girl' thing she said wasn't even relevant to anything she was talking about, it was just a random self-deprecating comment

Reactions: 10
The brows just get me every time 😔😔 I know it's a super petty thing to comment on but I thought she was actually quite stunning back when she had more of an arch in her brow, nowadays they throw her whole face off and make her look odd
I know 😩she was talking about how she does them going up so they lift her face up but they don't go up at all and just look like a big thick line on her face which if anything makes her face seem less lifted than before

Reactions: 7
I know 😩she was talking about how she does them going up so they lift her face up but they don't go up at all and just look like a big thick line on her face which if anything makes her face seem less lifted than before
and they aren’t even 😬 tho i think that might be the pencil she uses cause i’ve used that one and i can never get mine even

Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮

Just came across this thread and had to make an account to post this video I got a couple of weeks ago from a live. Followed flossie for years and I am so disappointed she is sat on live to all of her impressionable fans clearly off her face on drugs. I don’t care what she does in her spare time but to be online so openly in that state is disgusting🤮
Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Not sure why the video isn’t showing up- If anyone knows how to sort this let me know :)
View attachment 384823
Jesus Christ the state of her

Reactions: 13

View attachment 384823
ohhhh my god that’s so embarrassing...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.