Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god she sounds like a child, Olivia and Lewys look doneeeee
omg i didn’t think her and olivia would be that suited to living together but i never imagined it could go so wrong so quickly lmaoo

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused, are they in Ibiza?! Isn’t the government advice not to travel to Spain?

Reactions: 1
It seems like Olivia and flossie aren’t even friends and they rely on lewys to sort of bridge the gap so it’s not awkward..explains why they’ve had so many people over

Reactions: 29
I watched Olivias tiktok live and it was unbearable. Flossie was awful, pulled down Olivias zip on her jumper and Olivia wasn't wearing anything underneath (you didn't see anything but Olivia freaked), Flossie then didn't apologise for almost flashing her friend on a live. Olivia then went on to ask Flossie hold her cup so she could zip up her hoodie, Flossie literally ignored her like 4 times because she was distracted reading the comments Olivia kept on saying "Flossie hold my mug please, Flossie, hold it please while I can do my zip up" she ended up having to ask Lewys I was getting so frustrated.

They were playing never have I ever, and Flossie confirmed she has got with ElmoFilms (not sure if this is old or new news)

Flossie was very clearly annoying Olivia, grabbing Olivias phone and taking over Olivia literally had to say "hand me my phone, my phone, my live, hand it to me" Flossie was very reluctant. Then went on to say "guys should I do a live on my insta". No offence Flossie luv, I don't actually think anyone is interested in you. at. all.
My god she’s so annoying and rude! Does she not care to be a nice friend? She’s gonna push them away with her attitude. She’s rude, ignores Olivia and mooches around her room when she’s not there! I’m sorry but Olivia is gonna get sick of her soon if she hasn’t started to already!!!
she took over her live and pulled her zipdown and ignored her asking to hold the mug whilst she did the zip up cos all she cared about was being the focus of the video!! we get it you think you’re the most important FLOSSIE CLEGGGG

Reactions: 3
This is the only thing I could find. They usually do their lives between midnight and like 4am I always catch them bc I do night shifts.

You can see how annoyed Olivia got saying “you’re 19 years old”

Yikes that was uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 9
I’ve watched Flossie a few times, some of her grwm and her hauls and story times but she just seemed a bit repetitive and similar to other influencers.

You can tell Flossie is insecure with herself by her actions with Olivia. The jealousy spills out and it’s like she can’t be happy for one of the people she’d consider a close friend? Lol

also does anyone know why her and Will broke up?

Reactions: 10
Managed to catch some of Lewys’ live on TT and jeez... uncomfortable is an understatement. Right before he ended it Flossie was bitching about how before they go out her and Lewys ask Olivia if she needs the toilet (do they think they’re her parents??) and how she never makes it on time and is embarassed about it the next morning. They also kept saying that Olivia is upset because she has no underwear left because she “keeps sharting”. Regardless of whether it’s a joke or not, why the duck would you share that to thousands of people?

I can totally see Olivia moving back home in a few months time. She seems a lot happier when she’s with Elise and her other friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Managed to catch some of Lewys’ live on TT and jeez... uncomfortable is an understatement. Right before he ended it Flossie was bitching about how before they go out her and Lewys ask Olivia if she needs the toilet (do they think they’re her parents??) and how she never makes it on time and is embarassed about it the next morning. They also kept saying that Olivia is upset because she has no underwear left because she “keeps sharting”. Regardless of whether it’s a joke or not, why the duck would you share that to thousands of people?

I can totally see Olivia moving back home in a few months time. She seems a lot happier when she’s with Elise and her other friends.
Wow that's so incredibly immature of them to act like that

Was just going to see

Was just going to say her home friends seem nothing like flossie. As someone who's moved from Belfast to England I thought there was such a difference in friendship dynamics and I generally have more craic with people from home. Not saying it's the same in all cases but definitely don't think Olivia is enjoying Flossies company, especially on holiday. Tbh none of them look like they're enjoying themselves

Reactions: 7
Not sure how long they’re there for but I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia wants to go home early. I was surprised that they even went to Ibiza (regardless of the pandemic) because Flossie seems like the type to think she’s too “classy” for somewhere like Ibiza.

In the same live Flossie also made a comment off camera about how Olivia “wouldn’t have been able to handle tonight” (guessing they didn’t go out to drink, Olivia was passed out in bed once again) which is ironic considering Flossie comes off as a massive lightweight.

Not sure how long they’re there for but I wouldn’t be surprised if Olivia wants to go home early. I was surprised that they even went to Ibiza (regardless of the pandemic) because Flossie seems like the type to think she’s too “classy” for somewhere like Ibiza.

In the same live Flossie also made a comment off camera about how Olivia “wouldn’t have been able to handle tonight” (guessing they didn’t go out to drink, Olivia was passed out in bed once again) which is ironic considering Flossie comes off as a massive lightweight.
completely agree. But also I think Olivia is genuinely quite a nice/friendly person so she won’t actually make any hard feelings apparent

Reactions: 15
also does anyone know why her and Will broke up?
I wouldn’t be surprised if like Olivia she broke up with Will so she could live the single life in London. I always got the vibe that they were never really that into each other though.

Reactions: 1
Flossie is SO boring. Any time she tries to be funny it’s so forced and I cringe soo badly. I’m acc worried for Olivia because I like her so much and she’s so funny/bubbly and I feel like moving in with Flossie was possibly the worst move she could’ve made. Think she just got so excited at the prospect of living with a Youtuber in London, and Flossie was the most convenient option? Just wish she’d given it a bit more thought :(

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh the irony of her latest Insta caption being 'wear suncream' when she was talking about using sunbed in her latest video.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's seems to have a ton of insecurity around Olivia - both in terms of physical appearance and career success. I'm wondering who suggested that they move in together? I actually used to enjoy both of their content separately (I still watch Olivia from time to time, but a lot less now as some of her content upsets me in relation to my weight, as well as not really relating to her sesh / partying lifestyle anymore). I think Flossie is slowly losing the grip on her uptight, middle-class antics that (presumbly) she has absorbed from her parents, given that right-wing opinions at a very young age usually come from older generations, particularly in this time period of social growth and social media.

I don't think it's the end of either of them necessarily- they're still very young and capable of many changes, but if I'm honest I see Olivia growing out of this lifestyle a lot quicker than Flossie (providing the rumours aren't true and she's not taking cocaine). I just feel them getting sucked into the trap of "glamour" over substance, which is an easy path to take as it's widely accepted and rarely criticised in the bubble of social media / general trendiness. I think it's concerning the ease and accessibility of anyone becoming a role model in this day and age, and I know for sure that some of my behaviour has been affected previously by what's "cool" or "edgy" to do (speaking as someone within Olivia and Flossie's age range). xx

Reactions: 12
It really does seem flossie is unhappy with herself. Im not sure if anyone else caught it but at 3am she accidentally posted a screenshot of myfitnesspal being like "ill never get a boyfriend" (obvs meant for a priv) . Pretty sad but i do think when people are unhappy in themselves they tend to bring others down and can be subconsciously bitter at their friends for no real reason which explains the way she is with Olivia.

Reactions: 23
@MM24 Do you have a screenshot of that? I didn't see it. Genuinely what a shame though, her loneliness combined with the alcohol & eating disorder really shows she isn't coping. I'm hoping someone pulls her out of London already, and it's not even begun yet.

Reactions: 7
It really does seem flossie is unhappy with herself. Im not sure if anyone else caught it but at 3am she accidentally posted a screenshot of myfitnesspal being like "ill never get a boyfriend" (obvs meant for a priv) . Pretty sad but i do think when people are unhappy in themselves they tend to bring others down and can be subconsciously bitter at their friends for no real reason which explains the way she is with Olivia.
that’s so sad especially considering she’s had an ED in the past :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.