Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
with the amount of money she makes its just a bit desprate tho, christ cook if you cant afford to order out anymore lmao
i mean id do it if i was her, not my favourite gal in the world but just because she makes a lot doesnt mean she cant get anything for free, me and my friends used to do this all the time to get free food so if she has a big platform its just saving her money. same with all the pr packages, if i was an influencer id rather get stuff for free and keep my own money instead of buy everything myself. it is annoying how they get everything handed to them but its how the rich stay rich i guess🤷🏽‍♀️ but if i had a huge platform and could get hundreds of meals for free i bet you id do it, also helps out her subs if you think about it

Reactions: 11
i mean id do it if i was her, not my favourite gal in the world but just because she makes a lot doesnt mean she cant get anything for free, me and my friends used to do this all the time to get free food so if she has a big platform its just saving her money. same with all the pr packages, if i was an influencer id rather get stuff for free and keep my own money instead of buy everything myself. it is annoying how they get everything handed to them but its how the rich stay rich i guess🤷🏽‍♀️ but if i had a huge platform and could get hundreds of meals for free i bet you id do it, also helps out her subs if you think about it
nah id never post that if i had a decent following, just embarrassing imo

Reactions: 4
I was litro about to say such a weird photo , I mean this in a worried way .. we know she has struggled and this just doesn’t look good posting to all her followers idk hope she’s okay

Reactions: 14
I think it’s edited around the waist. That’s why she’s on a white wall. That’s my opinion
Even if it is edited its still concerning that she thinks she looks well enough to post it. It's unhealthy for her to have edited it like that but if she hasn't and it is her actual body then that's just as worrying. Either way I hope she gets help and sees it soon enough.

Reactions: 7
God the fact her face is completely covered makes it feel even more sinister/sad to me, like the only focus of the pic is to show off how skinny she's gotten. I know we know next to nothing about the pair of them and the reality of their living situation, but something in my gut tells me it's not a healthy atmosphere in that flat. A lot of jealousy/rivalry regarding their looks and weights etc. :(

Reactions: 30
Lorddd its v unnecessary for her to post things like that she must know what shes doing too. Her blocking her face shows this isnt just a "look how cute this is" pic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.