Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get where you’re coming from but it’s not like they’re asking for their address and flat number, London’s pretty massive so asking what area doesn’t seem hugely strange to me
yeah but london is also at the same time surprisingly small, like if i told you they live in highgate, some weirdo would then know that he could see them at hampstead heath, or waterlow park, or the local supermarket if he lurked long enough.

it just seems like bad juju giving out where they live.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we just keep where they live out of it? For all we know it could be someone who’s into how much money they have an hopes to rob them or something. I know it’s a bit dramatic to think that but you shouldn’t be helping someone find out where abouts they live. It’s seriously disrespectful
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 their walk looked pretty and I literally said ‘oooh I wonder where that is’ ahhahahab oh my god some people

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think flossie suits the lighter hair! I didn’t think it at the start but after watching her ‘show me a photo of’ video I think the blonde is nicer than the full brunette but she is a pretty girl all the time

Reactions: 7
That first one did remind me of Olivia in a way!!
she lS pretty (don’t come for me) but the filter in the first one has changed her features so much - I hateeeeee those filters and I don’t think they should be used/promoted ...

Reactions: 19
Flossie is stunning, I think lighter/ thinner brows would compliment her face more though

Reactions: 4
After the recent drug talk...well there’s Olivia and carmie ( I think) tonight with bags of coke. Off Olivias thread, lewys posted and quickly deleted!
LOL as if they’re all hanging out, she can’t even say it’s an old pic considering she’s only just upgraded to that phone

LOL as if they’re all hanging out, she can’t even say it’s an old pic considering she’s only just upgraded to that phone
edit : just saw the discussion on Olivia thread. Living for it luvs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed there's a lot of people on here raving about flossie recently👀

She looks nothing like herself with that filter on lmao & also people should read olivias thread and see the whole bags of coke drama going on. The bunch of them are gross and constantly break covid rules, I have no idea why people still support them after their recent behaviour.

Before anyone comes for me again, I didn't say she's not pretty, I'm just saying she looks nothing like herself with that filter on. She looks prettier when she tries less

Reactions: 25
I said it last night in Olivia’s thread but I’ll echo it here also. I think Flossie is more than capable of reinventing her content, herself etc. and taking a different path than what she’s on now and salvaging her career before it’s too late. She has a gorgeous face and a relatively good eye for fashion (I prefer her older style but anywho). Flossie could easily do styling videos, recreating celebrity looks (like Madison Beer), makeup tutorials (like recreating high fashion looks) etc to switch it up from the content that she’s doing right now. She could easily do some commercial modelling too. The issue is that she’s putting her energy (or lack thereof) into all the wrong things and putting out content that she clearly isn’t passionate about whatsoever. She needs to distance herself from Olivia and Lewys, take a break and sort some of her personal issues out and completely rebrand her channel if she doesn’t want to lose her audience because right now she’s just riding Olivia’s coattails and she’s a one trick pony who won’t last forever either.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
not disagreeing, but whyyy?
I think maybe because she's bringing attention to a situation that no one knows if it's fake or real?? If it's real then why not just say instead of using his name for attention. If it's fake then she litweally is just using it for attention and to get people talking about her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.