Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kf1907

feel like the kiss of death for an influencer is when they start hanging out exclusively with other influencers, seems as if flossie’s sense of self importance and self righteousness have only gotten worse recently, i actually used to really like her but if this is the start of a spiral i’m not sticking around

Reactions: 25

Abbleann

Most of the time I like her but I feel like sometimes she comes across as if she has a bit of a superiority complex!!

Reactions: 24

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
wtf is wrong with them in the latest video say it or shot it. they are biggest bunch of cringey immature twats i've ever seen. I wish everyone would stop following her and giving her money when she blatantly doesnt give a fuck about her subscribers or fans, the condescending and sarcastic tone of 'love you all so much kisses to you' just comes off so not giving a fuck about you all vibes.
also obviously laughing about how they don't follow the covid guidelines, just stfu it doesnt need to be said on the internet. i dislike anastasia as much as everyone else but they have not received even half the backlash that ana did when she broke the rules. they need knocking down a peg or hundred. then coughing, breathing and sniffing the camera right at the end? does she think thats cute or quirky??
i know they are 20 years old, but they are going to absolutely cringe at themselves in a few years time

Lara98

Chatty Member
i thought she looked pretty
I didn't say she doesn't look pretty, she does. I just mean the actual clothes and hairstyle she is wearing, I feel they don't suit her and her personality and she's trying to hard to be something she's not

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Flossie Clegg #2 Apology scripted by gleam, still living the London dream but her photoshopped pics scream low self-esteem

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MM24

Chatty Member
It really does seem flossie is unhappy with herself. Im not sure if anyone else caught it but at 3am she accidentally posted a screenshot of myfitnesspal being like "ill never get a boyfriend" (obvs meant for a priv) . Pretty sad but i do think when people are unhappy in themselves they tend to bring others down and can be subconsciously bitter at their friends for no real reason which explains the way she is with Olivia.

rivers

Honestly, the way Flossie talks about her weight constantly really makes me worry about her. I'm a stranger on the internet so it's unlikely that I'm seeing the whole situation but it seems such a casual thing that she slips in constantly - can see why it would be relevant with some things, eg. clothes try ons (eg. oh I'm buying a bigger size bc I've been eating more over lockdown), but she seems to slide it in everywhere.

I do hope she's doing ok, genuinely. The way she's changed since moving to London is a little annoying and try hard but I think, at heart, she's not a bad person or anything and I just hope that she's not struggling with her image now that she's surrounded by influencers (it must kinda frustrating to be with Olivia and Lewys who are CONSTANTLY doing lives and the like. At home, I feel like you could have an off but now she's changing because she's in an environment where it's at the forefront of everything and she doesn't even get time off at the apartment).

• Heart

Melier

VIP Member
I’m assuming OP just wants to know what area of london? I don’t think it’s that deep when they literally show the view from their flat windows constantly 🥴

tawdryhepburn

she’s a slim girl anyway though, there’s people doing way worse with photoshop on insta
Exactly, I don’t think it’s right at all to assume someone has an eating disorder every time they lose weight or start to tone up? Yes she has been open about previously struggling but that doesn’t mean she can’t take care of herself now, and I don’t think assuming she has an eating disorder is good for her. Although it comes from a place of concern, she doesn’t look unhealthy so why not leave her at it :)
“why not leave her at it” because although you may be able to see through her photoshop, she has lots of teenage girls following her who might not be as clued in and might start being influenced subconsciously by images of flossie’s fake, unattainable dream skinny pic. it needs to be pointed out to the vulnerable teens who might have issues with eating and body image already.

I’m pretty sure it was discussed in Olivia’s first thread and at the start of Flossie’s when they first moved in
Can we just keep where they live out of it? For all we know it could be someone who’s into how much money they have an hopes to rob them or something. I know it’s a bit dramatic to think that but you shouldn’t be helping someone find out where abouts they live. It’s seriously disrespectful

• Haha

rivers

i thought they were besties at first, but now they remind me of two pet cats that are being forced to share a flat even though they hate each other 👀
Honestly, I get the vibe that they're 'besties' but it's a super toxic friendship with lots of competition with each other and others. I don't think they hate each other and probably have fun in each other's company 75% of the time but I think they both want to feel like they're better than the other so it creates a lot of resentment and toxicity.

Don't really follow Olivia that closely but that's vibe I get from Flossie's end, at least.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I forgot to post this yesterday but wtf. Why did she think this looked good?! She looks like a Beverly Hills 40-year old divorcee with about 50mls of juviderm pumped in her face 😂

BE0778F0-8C86-4F76-BD3C-B5A4374CF65F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MM24

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t see a problem with her latest insta?? Honestly seems like some of you project your own issues onto her
looool climb out her ass shes editing her legs into oblivion !! she looks like a bloody giraffe and thinks its a cute look

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Why do certain people on this thread and Olivias find it soooooo hard to believe they do gear?? It’s not some rare, expensive diamond lol. If it’s not someone saying they don’t think it’s true, then it’s someone demanding to see the evidence lol, it’s not that deep and a lot of young people do it
Exactly. I’d be more surprised if they didn’t do it.

Ngl when flossie is pouring Olivia's first shot, you can tell Olivia so cbas with flossie (at least in that moment). She pours her a bigger shot than she wants and then takes the piss by saying ugh it's Sourz. I've had friends like flossie before and the small digs to make u feel embarrassed are the worst. Ofc they will all piss themselves laughing about that pretending it's so not true that they hate each other, just like how they take the piss about people saying they've changed but 🤷🏼‍♀️ if that's the vibes, that's the vibes.