Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the podcast you can see she has that real exhaustion in her eyes that if you have/had an ED you'll know bless her, i do hope she gets the help she needs to deal with her issues, lord knows she can certainly afford it

Reactions: 4
Flossie getting her own back on Olivia calling her ‘my old flatmate at the time’ on the podcast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don’t mean to be insensitive but ‘the northern lights appearing over my family home’ - they were all over the uk at the same time? she makes it sound like they were JUST over her home and no one else’s

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i don’t mean to be insensitive but ‘the northern lights appearing over my family home’ - they were all over the uk at the same time? she makes it sound like they were JUST over her home and no one else’s
She’s soo annoying

Reactions: 8
IMG_1526.jpeg

---
Refers to herself as a social media influencer. She is really nice in the video but I swear she’s said in videos it makes her gag referring to herself as an influencer

• Wow
Reactions: 4
“nanny”…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She tries so hard to talk with her bottom teeth now it looks ridiculous lmao. Referring to her recent TikTok. Didn’t used to speak like that in her old YouTube videos lol wannabe Megan fox

Reactions: 10
that recent TikTok just shows she really needs to get offline and get a job I mean that nicely, she needs to stop living in superficial influencer world for a bit

Reactions: 6
that recent TikTok just shows she really needs to get offline and get a job I mean that nicely, she needs to stop living in superficial influencer world for a bit
completely agree, if you’re not doing anything with your time apart from living in that superficial world (which doesn’t exist outside of social media) then you’re going to feel like that, she needs to come away from social media and make some friends who aren’t involved in that world

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.