Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie put this on her tiktok story and somebody has commented. I wonder how long it will be until it gets deleted like the YouTube comments.

5C9627E9-48AD-4131-98C1-D9179BCC8DBE.png
D32D84D6-A8EB-4CCF-BE99-A8223574F3D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Does it annoy anyone else when she wears really big sunglasses and they squish her nostrils in or is it just me
---
And I don’t believe she’ll go extension-free in 2024 like she’s claiming. She’ll last 5 mins, feel insecure, and go and get them done again

Reactions: 4
And I don’t believe she’ll go extension-free in 2024 like she’s claiming. She’ll last 5 mins, feel insecure, and go and get them done again
She’s already having the yearly crisis we all predicted, I agree that she won’t be able to go without them either.

As soon as summer hits she will want long hair and a leather dark tan again.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s trying to speak with her bottom teeth bc of that thing earlier this year where people were trying to prove they talk with their bottom teeth because Megan Fox does

Reactions: 13
Haven’t watched the video but is 45 minutes really necessary?
No. And not in a mean way but the content is just recycled and boring for most of these influencers. And the declining views should really be a wake up call that you can’t just put out whatever you can be bothered making and people will eat it up

Reactions: 6
About half of it was a boring Adanola ad/try on.
Yeah I should have seen that one coming.
---
No. And not in a mean way but the content is just recycled and boring for most of these influencers. And the declining views should really be a wake up call that you can’t just put out whatever you can be bothered making and people will eat it up
Yeah I thinks a lot of them are just doing the bare minimum rather than actually trying to be innovative and interesting

Reactions: 1
She’s so false, she spends ages in her vlogs showing her making her meals, tuna toast or whatever is clearly her safe food at the moment, saying it’s important to nourish her body etc etc. then she posts content like that…she’s not right

Reactions: 22
She’s so false, she spends ages in her vlogs showing her making her meals, tuna toast or whatever is clearly her safe food at the moment, saying it’s important to nourish her body etc etc. then she posts content like that…she’s not right
people in the comments saying ozempic could help PCOS and that’s why she said it🥴 as if

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
in her new video at 23:00 mins in you can see her boyf pretty clearly, is he Indian?
Does anyone know who he is?
Did they spend Christmas together?

Christmas time can be quite triggering with an ED, food portion wise but also your family reacting to seeing you and furthering your habits etc they say they’re worried and it pushes you further to keep going. Or if they don’t react to your appearance, you think I must’ve looked better then when I was thinner as I was so thin they pointed it out and worried, I need to get back to it. For me, it knocked me out of my ED spiral, my mum worrying over Christmas, but my family kept gushing about how thin I looked and how good I looked, which they’ve never done in recovery. It’s a hard time.

Either she’s been masquerading as improving to be an anti-Olivia to her audience when she’s not better at all, or she managed to re-trigger her ED over Christmas.

Reactions: 2
in her new video at 23:00 mins in you can see her boyf pretty clearly, is he Indian?
Does anyone know who he is?
Did they spend Christmas together?
Yeah he’s Indian. Someone revealed his identity on here a few weeks back, I can’t remember what his name was but he was the son of someone pretty rich I think?

This is him on her Insta
---
I feel like she’s preaching that message but not following it herself. I mean, I could be wrong but her legs still look severely edited in her latest Insta post. I feel like she knows that you need to nourish your body but she’s so insecure that she can’t take her own advice.

Reactions: 1
She honestly can’t pick a side. She either has a few months online posting about ED awareness/what it’s like being on the internet and comparing yourself to others to then editing her pics and posting about ozempic? She knew people would come and defend her using the PCOS argument but there’s literally nothing to defend as she never highlighted it was related to her PCOS (also having pcos does not automatically qualify you to have ozempic? Especially when you’re visibly a healthy weight like Flossie!) I can’t tell if she’s so bored and wants hate clout or she needs everyone to comment omg but you don’t need it !! Either way she needs to get off the internet and seek serious therapy. She shouldn’t be allowed a platform anymore she’s shown millions of times that she is mentally unstable. I honestly cannot stand this girl
---
Does she genuinely not realise how stupid she looks?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.