Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other dress choices she had were nicer than her final one?? She still looks great but yeah
I liked the first one she showed the best!
Agree with @doodlebug about no one else dressing up like her… feels a bit much to having a dress stylist and having fittings etc when no one else is dressing to the same vibe. I’d feel so awks too 😂
She probably thinks it makes her more centre of the attention but it just looks a bit silly

Reactions: 9
Sorry out of all the dresses the one she chose was basic af
---

Apply the same to everyone who goes on a full discussion about flossies hair when no one cares. Sensitive 😭
What are you even talking about? you sound butthurt and your posts about this topic give me major second hand embarrassment. Everybody has clearly explained the issues with your previous posts and your inability to even attempt to understand is just so embarrassing

Your failure to take accountability and understand things from other perspectives and your need to deflect and bring up unrelated tit is very similar to how Flossie acts lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think she looks great but like… i don’t know why she’s trying to give the impression that this was the biggest event of the year with her whole dramatic black and white photoshoot and her floor length gown 😭 from the pics at the actual party it looks like 20 ppl in a tiny room dressed for a normal night out lol. bless her i know its her birthday but what the hell

Reactions: 19
i think she looks great but like… i don’t know why she’s trying to give the impression that this was the biggest event of the year with her whole dramatic black and white photoshoot and her floor length gown 😭 from the pics at the actual party it looks like 20 ppl in a tiny room dressed for a normal night out lol. bless her i know its her birthday but what the hell
Hahaha exactly this

She looks beautiful but not really age appropriate imo

Reactions: 5
i’m sorry she looks absolutely stunning here, the dark hair was such a great choice
She’s so naturally stunning and has striking features. She just makes herself ridiculous looking with the Facetune and the awful outfits.

Reactions: 28
She’s so naturally stunning and has striking features. She just makes herself ridiculous looking with the Facetune and the awful outfits.
sorry disagree I think she’s so basic looking and has managed to edit herself this ‘striking’ look

on other people’s videos she literally looks like any girl I went to school with

Reactions: 16
she’s pulling that face that tilly demaine always pulls hahah
i wonder if with her history of these things, she just can’t help but imitate her obsessions? And then passes them off as her own things?
Mimicry is the best form of flattery….

Reactions: 6
This may have been discussed already but on her the truth about 2022 video someone has commented saying she was raped.. firstly I’m shocked that someone just commented that so openly and also that’s horrible if that’s what she’s been dealing with too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.