Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different in the clips i’ve seen from Anastasia and Saffron’s podcast and Lewys’ podcast vs how she looks in photos, it’s actually just very embarrassing for her. She does realise we know what she looks like?
Ngl if I’d never seen her before and all saw was her on Ana and Saff’s podcast, I’d just assume she wasn’t very good looking at all. She looked so bad there. For the record I do think she’s a pretty girl, but yeah. A lot of it is smoke and mirrors (or angles and makeup and facetune lol)

Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t an Olivia rave thread but damn she looks good sorry. The thing is flossie shouldn’t and can’t compare or Compete w Olivia as Olivia I’m pretty sure has naturally always been slim this is the ‘norm’ for her body whereas glossies body structure is literally different. I do find the sudden hair change a bit weird as she has many videos saying she will never go dark 😂😭 but ngl this dress is a little weird I don’t know where they went but surely having people see her bare ass is a little .. breezy 😭
79EEE355-BED6-46F2-B180-BC2F7D7ABB55.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t an Olivia rave thread but damn she looks good sorry. The thing is flossie shouldn’t and can’t compare or Compete w Olivia as Olivia I’m pretty sure has naturally always been slim this is the ‘norm’ for her body whereas glossies body structure is literally different. I do find the sudden hair change a bit weird as she has many videos saying she will never go dark 😂😭 but ngl this dress is a little weird I don’t know where they went but surely having people see her bare ass is a little .. breezy 😭View attachment 1917155
olivia has a very obvious ED and if you read here it’s clear flossie does too, i think it’s a bit strange to post a photo of olivia in here and claim flossie can’t compete with her because of her ‘naturally slim’ body when she’s clearly struggling in this way

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I know this isn’t an Olivia rave thread but damn she looks good sorry. The thing is flossie shouldn’t and can’t compare or Compete w Olivia as Olivia I’m pretty sure has naturally always been slim this is the ‘norm’ for her body whereas glossies body structure is literally different. I do find the sudden hair change a bit weird as she has many videos saying she will never go dark 😂😭 but ngl this dress is a little weird I don’t know where they went but surely having people see her bare ass is a little .. breezy 😭View attachment 1917155
This paragraph was so difficult to read lol.

2 girls with Ed’s are always gonna compete with each other.

Reactions: 46
I wouldn’t beat Flossie down for her body and praise Olivia’s just simply say Olivia looks nice keep it at that 🫠

Reactions: 19
I was diagnosed with BPD back in 2016 before it was “trendy” and I’ve more recently been diagnosed with a mild form of bipolar too, it’s so so infuriating seeing people like Flossie seem to WANT to have it. I’ve very almost lost my life to these disorders and have spent time in psych wards, traumatised my family etc… I can’t explain how infuriating it is when people think it’s glamorous. I’m not saying Flossie DOESNT have it, but the way she portrays it seems like she is very aware of the symptoms it comes with and wants people to think she has it. I would do anything not to have BPD & bipolar. Flossie I hope you read this. ive almost died, my arms are riddled with hideous scars and I lost all my teenage years to hospitals and therapy appointments. its not bleeping glamorous.
i think she wants to be diagnosed with it (or diagnosed with anything tbh) just so she has something to explain all of her behaviour. like she wants an explanation for why she thinks/behaves the way she does. so she can blame it on something that it out of her control rather than have to take accountability. i hope that makes sense. obviously it is a huge feeling of relief when you get diagnosed and it explains a lot of things that you feel. i think she just wants that relief so she’s convincing herself she does have something that needs diagnosing

Reactions: 9

is it fashion or are they just skinny*? (have an ED*)

also to post that on this thread knowing that flossie reads here ... is something else

130DC666-E107-4F4C-BF67-1156EF6E8203.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
olivia has a very obvious ED and if you read here it’s clear flossie does too, i think it’s a bit strange to post a photo of olivia in here and claim flossie can’t compete with her because of her ‘naturally slim’ body when she’s clearly struggling in this way
Agree. As someone who is naturally skinny it’s quite obvious when somebody isn’t and there are numerous tells for when somebody is at a weight that is not natural for their body.

Even if you look at photos of Olivia pre-London, she looks very different, she lost a fair bit of weight just before/after her move and she managed to keep it off for the past two years through restricting (we’ve all seen her portion sizes). I think that the person who posted the original comment is very naive, Olivia over the past few months has been pretty vocal about the fact that she’s not taking care of herself, she’s not eating, she’s not sleeping, she’s not showering etc. and whilst doing this she’s also been going to the gym regularly, which isn’t great because she’s not eating enough to be working out. She’s almost got a bobble head kind of thing going on right now (which is often one of the biggest tells that somebody is at a weight that doesn’t work for their body), and her face looks gaunt and she’s been looking extremely tired lately- when being naturally skinny, or if somebody was at a higher weight due to overeating and lack of movement and they lost weight through being healthier, their face will not look gaunt or tired, it will just look more chiselled and radiant. Her eyes and her dull skin makes it very clear that she’s not eating enough, she’s not getting the nutrients she needs and she’s dehydrated. It’s disheartening to see her surrounded by people who don’t care that she’s obviously suffering, her ex sounds like an hole and her family have a fucked up relationship with food and probably praise her for her weight loss.

Flossie very obviously reads here and everybody on this thread knows that, so I just find it a bit insensitive to say tit like what the original poster said. It’s very ironic that the poster says that Flossie shouldn’t compare herself to Olivia, but then posts a photo of Olivia for Flossie to compare herself too lol. I also don’t think Flossie thinks about Olivia as much as everybody seems to think she does, and it’s clear that she associates the end of their friendship with a bad time in her life (i don’t mean that Olivia caused the bad time in her life, but their friendship seemed to end around the time Flossie had said she was the most depressed she’s ever been), she doesn’t follow Olivia, she doesn’t hang around with Olivia, it’s unfair to assume that Flossie is sitting at home sobbing because her body is different to Olivia’s. Flossie has very clear issues with food and her body, but it’s pointless to say tit like this. Also, the people who are claiming Flossie has dyed her hair because of Olivia are deranged, it’s her natural colour and she literally dyed it back to brown before Olivia (she just recently dyed over those hideous money pieces and went a shade or two darker)

I really hope the both of them get help and develop a healthier relationship with food and their bodies. I work in an industry where many people go through similar issues and i’ve seen people suffer with horrific health issues due to having long term ED’s. I’ve also seen so many people completley break down and lose sight of themselves. It’s also very scary because as ED’s are a mental disorder, i’ve known people who looked “healthy” physically, so nobody took them seriously (which was probably very invalidating), and they ended up suffering severely. You have to have a very healthy mindset in regards to food and body, and be incredibly confident within yourself to be able to brush off comments from others in the industry, and not compare yourself to others, it’s important to understand that everybody has a different body and we all carry weight differently and all have different “natural” bodies and you need to understand what’s right for your body. Whilst I don’t work in the same industry as them, all areas of the entertainment industry is very similar in this sense and influencers feel a similar pressure to look a certain way, also Olivia has been going to shows and showing up at events where models are present so as somebody who already had a negative body image this probably hasn’t been great for her.

Sorry that this post is so long, i ended up having a lot more to say than I initially realised and probably shouldn’t have done this as a reply lol.

Reactions: 29
Agree. As someone who is naturally skinny it’s quite obvious when somebody isn’t and there are numerous tells for when somebody is at a weight that is not natural for their body.

Even if you look at photos of Olivia pre-London, she looks very different, she lost a fair bit of weight just before/after her move and she managed to keep it off for the past two years through restricting (we’ve all seen her portion sizes). I think that the person who posted the original comment is very naive, Olivia over the past few months has been pretty vocal about the fact that she’s not taking care of herself, she’s not eating, she’s not sleeping, she’s not showering etc. and whilst doing this she’s also been going to the gym regularly, which isn’t great because she’s not eating enough to be working out. She’s almost got a bobble head kind of thing going on right now (which is often one of the biggest tells that somebody is at a weight that doesn’t work for their body), and her face looks gaunt and she’s been looking extremely tired lately- when being naturally skinny, or if somebody was at a higher weight due to overeating and lack of movement and they lost weight through being healthier, their face will not look gaunt or tired, it will just look more chiselled and radiant. Her eyes and her dull skin makes it very clear that she’s not eating enough, she’s not getting the nutrients she needs and she’s dehydrated. It’s disheartening to see her surrounded by people who don’t care that she’s obviously suffering, her ex sounds like an hole and her family have a fucked up relationship with food and probably praise her for her weight loss.

Flossie very obviously reads here and everybody on this thread knows that, so I just find it a bit insensitive to say tit like what the original poster said. It’s very ironic that the poster says that Flossie shouldn’t compare herself to Olivia, but then posts a photo of Olivia for Flossie to compare herself too lol. I also don’t think Flossie thinks about Olivia as much as everybody seems to think she does, and it’s clear that she associates the end of their friendship with a bad time in her life (i don’t mean that Olivia caused the bad time in her life, but their friendship seemed to end around the time Flossie had said she was the most depressed she’s ever been), she doesn’t follow Olivia, she doesn’t hang around with Olivia, it’s unfair to assume that Flossie is sitting at home sobbing because her body is different to Olivia’s. Flossie has very clear issues with food and her body, but it’s pointless to say tit like this. Also, the people who are claiming Flossie has dyed her hair because of Olivia are deranged, it’s her natural colour and she literally dyed it back to brown before Olivia (she just recently dyed over those hideous money pieces and went a shade or two darker)

I really hope the both of them get help and develop a healthier relationship with food and their bodies. I work in an industry where many people go through similar issues and i’ve seen people suffer with horrific health issues due to having long term ED’s. I’ve also seen so many people completley break down and lose sight of themselves. It’s also very scary because as ED’s are a mental disorder, i’ve known people who looked “healthy” physically, so nobody took them seriously (which was probably very invalidating), and they ended up suffering severely. You have to have a very healthy mindset in regards to food and body, and be incredibly confident within yourself to be able to brush off comments from others in the industry, and not compare yourself to others, it’s important to understand that everybody has a different body and we all carry weight differently and all have different “natural” bodies and you need to understand what’s right for your body. Whilst I don’t work in the same industry as them, all areas of the entertainment industry is very similar in this sense and influencers feel a similar pressure to look a certain way, also Olivia has been going to shows and showing up at events where models are present so as somebody who already had a negative body image this probably hasn’t been great for her.

Sorry that this post is so long, i ended up having a lot more to say than I initially realised and probably shouldn’t have done this as a reply lol.
i completely agree with everything you’ve said, EDs are so competitive and dangerous that to compare the two girls and post a picture of one who is obviously restricting herself massively and insinuate that flossie couldn’t even compare to olivia’s body is incredibly insensitive, don’t get me wrong i know this is a gossip forum but there’s a difference between calling her out for her own crappy behaviour (which there’s lots of material to work with) and posting something like that

Reactions: 11
I’m also naturally skinny, always been a big insecurity of mine. I think it’s obvious Olivia isn’t as naturally skinny as she is right now, she very clearly has issues but I do also think that she’s naturally skinny, just not AS skinny as she is now. I don’t think it’s appropriate to compare their bodies or anything, I understand why Olivia being naturally skinny would have been quite damaging to Flossie who also very clearly has issues herself but idk, im not gonna say much more because this talk is all very damaging and triggering for so many people. Although I don’t feel too much sympathy for Flossie if she sees all of this because she’s a grown adult and hopefully she’ll realise that the awful triggering tit she posts is disgusting when she has so many literal children looking up to her and being damaged in the same way by her posts where she knows exactly what she’s doing and what influence her actions could have

Reactions: 4
is it fashion or are they just skinny*? (have an ED*)

also to post that on this thread knowing that flossie reads here ... is something else

View attachment 1917462
Yes and posting about how ugly people think her hair is and how deluded she is to think we don’t see her editing her legs or whatever else everyone else witches about but my post is judge 😂😂. Olivia may have an ED but looking at her family and pictures she’s shared from when she’s younger she’s naturally slim. She may not be exactly as slim as she is right now but she isn’t a ‘big’ girl 😂😂 even when she had a bit more weight on her she was still what I consider slim built. And if she does read her she needs to know she can’t replicate Olivia’s body or life she’s just be unhappy. But ok

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes and posting about how ugly people think her hair is and how deluded she is to think we don’t see her editing her legs or whatever else everyone else witches about but my post is judge 😂😂. Olivia may have an ED but looking at her family and pictures she’s shared from when she’s younger she’s naturally slim. She may not be exactly as slim as she is right now but she isn’t a ‘big’ girl 😂😂 even when she had a bit more weight on her she was still what I consider slim built. And if she does read her she needs to know she can’t replicate Olivia’s body or life she’s just be unhappy. But ok
I think there's a massive difference in saying you don't really like someone's hair and sharing a picture of someone (who also prob has an ED) and making a direct comparison basically saying flossie could never?

Besides the fact its a little weird to do, was the post relevant at all lol, Olivia has her own thread

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I doubt she comes to this thread for an ego boost 😂😂 regardless of what’s on whether it’s minor or major she’d get her feelings hurt. She almost had a breakdown over people not liking her hair colour. She cannot replica Olivia. Olivia has her own issues sure hence why she has a thread but flossie will exhaust hersf n go crazy if she follows everything Olivia does cause she won’t turn out how Olivia looks and everything else. Plus it’s kinda creepy if she’s intentionally doing things right after Olivia

Reactions: 3
I doubt she comes to this thread for an ego boost 😂😂 regardless of what’s on whether it’s minor or major she’d get her feelings hurt. She almost had a breakdown over people not liking her hair colour. She cannot replica Olivia. Olivia has her own issues sure hence why she has a thread but flossie will exhaust hersf n go crazy if she follows everything Olivia does cause she won’t turn out how Olivia looks and everything else. Plus it’s kinda creepy if she’s intentionally doing things right after Olivia
who wants to “replicate” Olivia? she rots in bed for days without cleaning her teeth or showering and is very obviously struggling with her relationship with food, seemingly enabled/encouraged by her family and stuck in a weird on-and-off relationship with a weird boy that she admits has made her feel bad about herself. she has no true friends to speak of despite her diligent social climbing efforts.

not saying flossie’s life is any better but no one in their right mind wants to be in olivia’s position and you sound super weird implying that they do. this is not the hill to die on lol.

and maybe unpopular opinion but both girls dyeing their hair brown wasn’t either of them copying each other. they both have brown hair naturally and they both needed to GET RID of the blonde

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People are concerned about Olivia’s body due to her literally saying that she has not been eating, YES she had always been slim, but it’s also very obvious that her body is currently the way it is due to a potential ED, which is why people are making sure not to “praise” her, the way you did in your other post. It’s worrying that you seem to have such little awareness about EDs, Google is free and there are tons of resources available that could help you sound a bit less silly, please use them!

I’m pretty sure Flossie understands that her and Olivia have different bodies and they’ll never look the same? I’m really not sure why you felt the need to say this as if it’s news that Flossie doesn’t know. Your criticism of Flossie is a little ridiculous, there are a number of other things you could contribute to this thread about the fucked up tit that Flossie has done and continues to do.

Please make an Olivia rave thread, that way you can continue talking about how incredible her body is and how Flossie could never compare, to people who actually give a tit lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how dead this thread is 😂

I don’t get why she always dresses to the nines for her birthday parties and looks ridiculous in a floor length gown, gloves, ostrich feathers and the Pamela Anderson updo - when everyone else is just dressed for a normal night out. At least make the theme black tie if that’s how you want to dress? She looks ridiculous and I don’t get how she doesn’t feel ridiculous. The look massively ages her as well

• Haha
Reactions: 39
she’s also been showing her vapes more in her tiktok’s probably hoping people will talk about her

Reactions: 4
She’s talking so weirdly in her TikTok lying in bed talking about being hungover and having a big breakfast? She doesn’t sound like herself at all.

Reactions: 5
Sorry out of all the dresses the one she chose was basic af
---

People are concerned about Olivia’s body due to her literally saying that she has not been eating, YES she had always been slim, but it’s also very obvious that her body is currently the way it is due to a potential ED, which is why people are making sure not to “praise” her, the way you did in your other post. It’s worrying that you seem to have such little awareness about EDs, Google is free and there are tons of resources available that could help you sound a bit less silly, please use them!

I’m pretty sure Flossie understands that her and Olivia have different bodies and they’ll never look the same? I’m really not sure why you felt the need to say this as if it’s news that Flossie doesn’t know. Your criticism of Flossie is a little ridiculous, there are a number of other things you could contribute to this thread about the fucked up tit that Flossie has done and continues to do.

Please make an Olivia rave thread, that way you can continue talking about how incredible her body is and how Flossie could never compare, to people who actually give a tit lmao.
Apply the same to everyone who goes on a full discussion about flossies hair when no one cares. Sensitive 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.