Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i believe it was someone else in this thread who dmed flossie about her behaviour and flossie posted it to her instagram story and the girl started getting loads of hate
That’s ridiculous… was it about her body checking etc?

I used to watch Flossie when she was in year 11/sixth form and I really enjoyed her content - I thought she was lovely and so down to earth. I don’t watch her now, but it’s crazy to see how much has changed :(

Reactions: 7
God that’s also phrased so nicely… very sad because 6 years ago I used to watch her religiously.
That was me. I ended up making a tiktok video about it which I since took down because even tho I wanted people to see how horrible she was her psycho fans kept DMing me and it genuinely wasn't worth the stress.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed the decide between glossies and Emily may Seward? I could be wrong but they’re not up each others arses anymore

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed the decide between glossies and Emily may Seward? I could be wrong but they’re not up each others arses anymore
Maybe Flossie is problem in all these friendships as she never has friendships that last they all seem these short lived 6 month friendships

Reactions: 18
They still like each others posts on Instagram, they probably just don’t talk as much as Emily seems to hang out with her college friends more often.

Reactions: 2
i have a bit of respect for her for her reply to @hstikkytokky in regards to womens rights on tiktok !!!
I really really hope his fans don't jump down her throat here. Those types can be so vile and she's completely right but there are some people who just insist on denying sexism is a thing. i know hs is doing it for attention but like ... it's not funny when women have to live with the realities

Reactions: 13
Why is she acting like it wasn’t her jaw botox that has made her face so slim!!! It makes an insane amount of difference yet she’s trying to convince people it’s literally from rubbing a block of ice on her face.

Reactions: 16
Why is she acting like it wasn’t her jaw botox that has made her face so slim!!! It makes an insane amount of difference yet she’s trying to convince people it’s literally from rubbing a block of ice on her face.
so glad someone else mentioned this!! like I'm sorry but she's clearly had so much masseter botox (which granted she has been transparent about) but this facial slimming is literally just from that lol

see here

it's so so toxic to make young girls think they can achieve that kind of face, or even supporting/advertising the idea that they should through something that literally won't get them those results. it really annoys me to see influencers promoting this one definition of attractiveness !! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I thought her face slimming down was because she stopped doing drugs (eg. with Olivia) as much. They make your face puff like crazy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.