Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial but I think Flossie does need a diagnosis, she reminds me loads of my teenage self before I got my ADHD diagnosis, like oversharing, emotional highs and lows, lack of motivation etc, medication has made my emotional symptoms level out so much. Difficulty is if she gets medicated then this could fuel an ED.
(I know loads of people on here have adhd too but I hate thinking about the fact that we’re all here looking for dopamine)

Reactions: 10
Controversial but I think Flossie does need a diagnosis, she reminds me loads of my teenage self before I got my ADHD diagnosis, like oversharing, emotional highs and lows, lack of motivation etc, medication has made my emotional symptoms level out so much. Difficulty is if she gets medicated then this could fuel an ED.
(I know loads of people on here have adhd too but I hate thinking about the fact that we’re all here looking for dopamine)
I also have adhd, I honestly don’t really see it so much in here. I think there’s definitely *something* but I don’t think it’s adhd personally but idk who am I to diagnose lol

Reactions: 6
yeah i’m diagnosed with adhd and see so many traits, i’ve thought she has for a while now. adhd, bpd and bipolar traits all overlap so much too.

Reactions: 4
I don’t remember the last time she looked pretty tbh, idk why it’s like she’s aging awfully and her makeup has gone to shite

Reactions: 10
I'll always prefer Flossie with dark hair, but I hope her new look fades a bit. It's so dark it overwhelms her.

Reactions: 5
Her hair looks a million times better but agree it’s very very dark

She should’ve just gotten rid of the money pieces and kept her natural colour. It’s too dark atm

Reactions: 2
i had money pieces and have same sort colour virgin hair as Flossie, and I went darker in order to cover them. Only from my experience it will go lighter over time as dye fades but I actually like it On her, makes her look young hot and her hair looks a lot healthier already

Reactions: 20
I’m sure someone’s said it on here before, when Olivia went brown how long would it be before Flossie followed 💀

Reactions: 23
i know this is meant to be about the dog but given her last video where she talks about how puffy her face was last year mixed with the face that she’s pulling in the second video, it feels like she’s trying to show how much weight she’s lost in her face, like bodychecking but for her face

She looks so different in the clips i’ve seen from Anastasia and Saffron’s podcast and Lewys’ podcast vs how she looks in photos, it’s actually just very embarrassing for her. She does realise we know what she looks like?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.