Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have been discussed already but on her the truth about 2022 video someone has commented saying she was raped.. firstly I’m shocked that someone just commented that so openly and also that’s horrible if that’s what she’s been dealing with too
I saw it too! genuinely really strange to just comment that especially in flossies comment section that she clearly will see ?

Reactions: 4
This may have been discussed already but on her the truth about 2022 video someone has commented saying she was raped.. firstly I’m shocked that someone just commented that so openly and also that’s horrible if that’s what she’s been dealing with too
bleeping hell?! this makes me feel sick

i swear this girl starts every year saying its been a horrible year, month etc but she never makes any changes, shes shown no growth at all in the past 3 years except the fake accent

Reactions: 29
I saw it too! genuinely really strange to just comment that especially in flossies comment section that she clearly will see ?
I saw it too and I hope it’s not true, if it is then these “close friends” are really crappy because I can’t imagine my close friends telling random people personal things about me and vice versa. I’m her age and i also can’t imagine others our age casually discussing someone else’s SA unless they’re evil.

I think the person is lying though because so many of her and Olivia’s 13 year old stalkers like to pretend that they have heard things through “a friend who is so so so so close to them”, i don’t know why they do it, maybe for a little bit of attention, or maybe they feel validated having everybody think they’re some relevant person with confidential information, when in reality they’re a child saying tit on the internet because they’re bored in their year 8 biology class lmao. I’d assume to know her friends they’d be over the age of 20, nobody over the age of 20 would casually comment something like this and their response to a comment asking why they’d comment this being “why? did i lie?” also confirms that they are in fact a weirdo who is lying, because most people develop emotional maturity around this particular topic by around 18, so not being able to understand that this isn’t an appropriate comment, and not understanding why somebody would question you seems like child behaviour

Reactions: 5
Random but does anyone else think Flossie would look AMAZING with lighter/thinner brows? Her features are so pretty but her eyebrows are so overbearing and strong they kinda ruin everything in my opinion

Random but does anyone else think Flossie would look AMAZING with lighter/thinner brows? Her features are so pretty but her eyebrows are so overbearing and strong they kinda ruin everything in my opinion
nah i really love her thick brows

Reactions: 8
She looks good in her recent but all I thought when I saw it is how she can’t take a pic without posing to make her bones stick out

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Brown hair really was the right move and ngl I loved the birthday look! on the vlog as well she looked incred even on phone filmed footage.

I could really see her buying a property and going down that route of filming the process etc - cause atm she's got nothing really to bring to youtube...

I did laugh imagining the Ned security watching the CCTV of her talking to herself in the mirror on the corridor 😅

• Haha
Did anyone notice Olivia saying on her podcast that she appreciates the breakup advice videos that come up on her TikTok and the same week Flossie makes one? Id love to know if they still have each other on their private stories and close friends

Did anyone notice Olivia saying on her podcast that she appreciates the breakup advice videos that come up on her TikTok and the same week Flossie makes one? Id love to know if they still have each other on their private stories and close friends
I doubt this was about Flossie

Her birthday outfit and the party itself including the guests just seemed odd. Why didn’t she just have a theme for the party she looked out of place even though she’s the main girl
---
The posh accent she puts on makes her sound like verity from made in chelsea

Reactions: 14
Wait is this her big news? I thought she had bought property or something lol

She keeps trying to rebrand herself as this deep and thoughtful person but she’s failing so miserably. I feel as though she would be able to increase her engagement and gain back the support and admiration of her audience if she showed that she was attempting to grow. Right now, no one really seems to like her because they’re recognising that she’s shallow and insufferable.

She should take some time off, actual time off and use that time to get therapy, ground herself and actually make lifestyle changes that make people enjoy seeing. she constantly comes back with crappy journal entries, thinking we will all think she’s an insightful and mindful girl, when we see right through her. i know that her main audience consists of really young girls, but she could really widen her audience as people her age and older currently dont find her relatable or interesting.

Being honest with herself and her audience, and acknowledging the person she’s become, apologising for her behaviour (particularly to the lovely girl she attempted to “expose”), and truly making efforts to change would not only make HER happier, but would make people and brands care about what she has to say. A sit down video where she talks about her experience moving to London and losing herself, and how her mental health deteriorated (without making herself out to be some victim who has it harder than everybody else), would increase her views substantially and allow her to talk about something that she’s passionate about. Actually talking about the charities that she claims to be involved with, talking about what they do and why she enjoys working with them and allowing those charities to have a wider reach would be incredible.

She used to have a very likeable, mature presence and I used to enjoy her content, so whilst I currently dislike her, I do still kind of root for her and I know myself and others who have gone off her would really like to see her implement true change. Her career is going downhill fast and I think that contributes to her misery, no one wants to watch a miserable, insecure girl lose herself and not take advantage of the great opportunities that she has. I wish she had the ability to recognise the differences between constructive criticism and straight up bullying, because the only way to improve her channel is by listening to what people want and working on herself
Who did she try to expose omg?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.