Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to write a diary not make videos like that, she’s completely incoherent and jumping from point to point. Desperate for views and no real point to it all. Someone like Flossie would benefit from a part time job in the real world. Sitting around feeling sorry for herself all day isn’t a good thing!

Reactions: 6
She needs to write a diary not make videos like that, she’s completely incoherent and jumping from point to point. Desperate for views and no real point to it all. Someone like Flossie would benefit from a part time job in the real world. Sitting around feeling sorry for herself all day isn’t a good thing!
not even a job per say but volunteering, charity work, studying long or short courses or taking weekly classes (she could easily afford one for each day of the week!)

if i had her money and freedom, i would be studying the duck out of everything and my evenings would be BOOKED with diff types of classes and enriching experiences. pisses me off lmao

her life is empty.

Reactions: 27
In her latest video she speaks about how at the start of last year she was depressed and her face swelled a lot. Tbh I’m so sure that she was on drugs and that was why her face was so swollen and also why her moods were so out of control. The type of people she was hanging around with just said it all tbh.

Reactions: 10
In her latest video she speaks about how at the start of last year she was depressed and her face swelled a lot. Tbh I’m so sure that she was on drugs and that was why her face was so swollen and also why her moods were so out of control. The type of people she was hanging around with just said it all tbh.
i feel like when you’ve been around people who are on drugs or have been on them yourself you can recognise the signs so easily in others and she was just screaming it to me

Reactions: 5
In her latest video she speaks about how at the start of last year she was depressed and her face swelled a lot. Tbh I’m so sure that she was on drugs and that was why her face was so swollen
Just gonna throw this in here not saying this is her case but in the throes of my ED, bulimia caused my face to swell, if you Google bulimia face swelling it comes up.

Reactions: 11
Just gonna throw this in here not saying this is her case but in the throes of my ED, bulimia caused my face to swell, if you Google bulimia face swelling it comes up.
i was thinking this too, also the fact she felt the need to make a whole section of the video to make excuses for why he’s face was swollen and she put it in the thumbnail, i feel like it really shows her priorities, i guarantee no one is spending their free time wondering why her face was swollen last year, it just shows that she still thinks about it and is so conscious of people thinking that she could have potentially just gained weight in her face so she just has to make an excuse for it

she also says she’s so ill at the moment that she’s basically bedridden and she has to take breaks to sit down when she’s making coffee in the mornings so she doesn’t pass out? that’s screaming ED to me

it’s also blatantly obvious that she wants to be diagnosed with BPD, throughout the video she was dropping loads of terminology that links directly to it and then says at the end she’s looking to get diagnosed with some things this year

Reactions: 22
i was thinking this too, also the fact she felt the need to make a whole section of the video to make excuses for why he’s face was swollen and she put it in the thumbnail, i feel like it really shows her priorities, i guarantee no one is spending their free time wondering why her face was swollen last year, it just shows that she still thinks about it and is so conscious of people thinking that she could have potentially just gained weight in her face so she just has to make an excuse for it

she also says she’s so ill at the moment that she’s basically bedridden and she has to take breaks to sit down when she’s making coffee in the mornings so she doesn’t pass out? that’s screaming ED to me

it’s also blatantly obvious that she wants to be diagnosed with BPD, throughout the video she was dropping loads of terminology that links directly to it and then says at the end she’s looking to get diagnosed with some things this year
what sort of BPD terminology does she say?

what sort of BPD terminology does she say?
she makes references throughout like when she’s talking about her mental health she’ll allude to it in ways i’ve seen people on tiktok talk about it or ways i’ve seen it described on websites, she says she feels everything too deeply and she feels emotions more strongly than others, she says she feels extreme serotonin highs and lows, she speaks of substance abuse elements when she says about drinking, she says she has “manic” phases (which isn’t actually a symptom of BPD but is very commonly confused as being one on tiktok), she talks about her emotional instability and that she’s all over the place and she talks about her unstable relationships, she talks about her perception of herself in that she thought she was the worst person in the world, she talks about her fear of abandonment - i’ve been thinking for ages now that she’s going to come out and say she thinks she has BPD because her forced manic tiktoks and videos give off exactly the same energy as all the girls on tiktok romanticising it

Reactions: 9
she makes references throughout like when she’s talking about her mental health she’ll allude to it in ways i’ve seen people on tiktok talk about it or ways i’ve seen it described on websites, she says she feels everything too deeply and she feels emotions more strongly than others, she says she feels extreme serotonin highs and lows, she speaks of substance abuse elements when she says about drinking, she says she has “manic” phases (which isn’t actually a symptom of BPD but is very commonly confused as being one on tiktok), she talks about her emotional instability and that she’s all over the place and she talks about her unstable relationships, she talks about her perception of herself in that she thought she was the worst person in the world, she talks about her fear of abandonment - i’ve been thinking for ages now that she’s going to come out and say she thinks she has BPD because her forced manic tiktoks and videos give off exactly the same energy as all the girls on tiktok romanticising it
As someone to has BPD, that does sound like the typical textbook type symptoms. Not saying she doesn’t have it, but it would be veeeery typical of Flossie to make out that she does/try to get diagnosed with it

I think there’s some things to keep offline, if you haven’t been diagnosed then don’t go explaining your symptoms as it could easily influence people who are maybe just teenagers who are Al over the place to think they have it! I get why she opens up but I just think unless she has a diagnosis then you shouldn’t as it’s just as bad as those TikTok’s people do. It’s making people think they have it more likely they don’t

Reactions: 14
As someone to has BPD, that does sound like the typical textbook type symptoms. Not saying she doesn’t have it, but it would be veeeery typical of Flossie to make out that she does/try to get diagnosed with it
agreed, obviously i don’t know her personally so i can’t comment on it but from what she portrays online it seems like she’s mimicking the sort of “BPD trend” on tiktok, it’s like she’s trying to heavily allude to it while avoiding saying it’s name so she doesn’t get called out for self-diagnosing, but she wouldndefinitely call herself a ‘BPD baddie’ irl😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
agreed, obviously i don’t know her personally so i can’t comment on it but from what she portrays online it seems like she’s mimicking the sort of “BPD trend” on tiktok, it’s like she’s trying to heavily allude to it while avoiding saying it’s name so she doesn’t get called out for self-diagnosing, but she wouldndefinitely call herself a ‘BPD baddie’ irl😭😭😭
The scary thing is, I wonder if psychiatrists will see through her or not. If she’s got all of this knowledge and believes it herself, I wonder how often this happens. I was diagnosed on the NHS but I’m assuming she’ll go private which would possibly be even more of an in-depth assessment? I’m not sure

Reactions: 2
I was diagnosed with BPD back in 2016 before it was “trendy” and I’ve more recently been diagnosed with a mild form of bipolar too, it’s so so infuriating seeing people like Flossie seem to WANT to have it. I’ve very almost lost my life to these disorders and have spent time in psych wards, traumatised my family etc… I can’t explain how infuriating it is when people think it’s glamorous. I’m not saying Flossie DOESNT have it, but the way she portrays it seems like she is very aware of the symptoms it comes with and wants people to think she has it. I would do anything not to have BPD & bipolar. Flossie I hope you read this. ive almost died, my arms are riddled with hideous scars and I lost all my teenage years to hospitals and therapy appointments. its not bleeping glamorous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The scary thing is, I wonder if psychiatrists will see through her or not. If she’s got all of this knowledge and believes it herself, I wonder how often this happens. I was diagnosed on the NHS but I’m assuming she’ll go private which would possibly be even more of an in-depth assessment? I’m not sure
it’s the fact she’s clearly researched all the symptoms to a large extent, she’s probably going to take her journal in where she’s written about her ‘extreme highs and lows’, and she’s probably been talking to her betterhelp therapist and the therapist will have talked her through what BPD is so she’ll have heard it from a professional, then at the end of the video she was like ‘i’m scared of getting a diagnosis but i think it’ll help me understand myself better’, obviously she may genuinely have it and i apologise for speculating but i feel like i can see right through her

I was diagnosed with BPD back in 2016 before it was “trendy” and I’ve more recently been diagnosed with a mild form of bipolar too, it’s so so infuriating seeing people like Flossie seem to WANT to have it. I’ve very almost lost my life to these disorders and have spent time in psych wards, traumatised my family etc… I can’t explain how infuriating it is when people think it’s glamorous. I’m not saying Flossie DOESNT have it, but the way she portrays it seems like she is very aware of the symptoms it comes with and wants people to think she has it. I would do anything not to have BPD & bipolar. Flossie I hope you read this. ive almost died, my arms are riddled with hideous scars and I lost all my teenage years to hospitals and therapy appointments. its not bleeping glamorous.
omg thank u for saying this. my cousin got diagnosed with BPD but she also says she has new mental health issues everyday when she is clearly glamourising it and more wanting the attention from it more than anything. everyday she will tell me she has a new health condition.
when any real ill person knows how inconvenient annoying and how they would do anything to be well. I have seizures and would do anything to simply be healthy but for her she always wants to be ill wants to be the victim or something?? i dont understand it as i hate the inconvenience and stigma that being disabled carries.
can we please stop glamourising being sick as the reality is actually extremely terrifying and horrible so i do wish people would stop now.
I have come close to death so many times, had mini strokes and woken up with vomit on my ceiling, please do not glamourise illness. thank you for your point again. what do you think is going on in these peoples minds?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.