Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think theres no going back for her? She's had her ups and downs but she'd always come around with one of those "going home/looking after myself" etc videos and become a bit more tolerable again, but now I feel like she's stuck where she is and there's no coming back from it tbh

Reactions: 33
Flossies Snapchat post 110% edited, posted from camera roll & has gone slightly blurry like it does when it’s transported from an editing app, think it’s weird of her to post tbh not exactly a natural photo just her screaming pls pls look at my collarbones and shoulder bones sticking out

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think theres no going back for her? She's had her ups and downs but she'd always come around with one of those "going home/looking after myself" etc videos and become a bit more tolerable again, but now I feel like she's stuck where she is and there's no coming back from it tbh
agreed also she's doing nothing like no brand deals no reels no tiktoks except body checks or her crying or podcast appearances where she comes off very badly like her peak is well over, she will be very irrelevant within the next year I feel like

Reactions: 25
I feel like her bringing up this cutting off people implying Olivia is her way to try and get relevant again by like bringing back up the drama 😭😭 it’s not gonna work hun

Reactions: 6
his red skin tone doesn’t help 😆😆 maybe that’s why platinum suited him better he needs to go cool toned

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her appeal was that she was “sweet” and “relatable”, people liked to watch her because she provided a sense of comfort. The second she started showing her true colours, people started to dislike her because she is just a huge, ungrateful witch and constantly says things that make her seem entitled and out of touch, even when she tries to show gratitude it comes across as very calculated and false.

She is already irrelevant, Olivia is also entitled and bitchy but she’s less boring and can be quite endearing at times which makes her audience stay on her side. Olivia also has some (albeit, little, but still more than Flossie) self awareness, whereas Flossie sees herself as the ultimate victim who justifies her behaviour through having been treated badly. Her efforts to be “deep” fail because she’s just not very intelligent or insightful because if she was she’d be able to make progress but she was stuck for a year and a half and now she’s just regressing

Reactions: 20
So she posted a 30 minute video talking a whole lot whilst also not saying really everything... it is a long video where she hops from one topic onto the other. The good thing is that it does feel like she wanted to be more open and honest.

But it feels more like a pity party as she knows she lost relevance and fans

Reactions: 4
She’s lazy. She only posted a video because she had castify due and probably had nothing planned so just sat down to do her makeup and talk. She didn’t feel like opening up, it was just the most low effort video she could think of to get her brand deal done.

Reactions: 19
Her rambling on about how much she’s flourished and grown as a person (since her last video about how much she’s flourished and grown as a person), and her attempt at being a thoughtful, intuitive person who’s had some sort of groundbreaking epiphany, whilst simultaneously using “oppress” and “oppression” in place of “suppress” and “suppression” was hilarious

Reactions: 21
She cant decide between manic pixie girl or wholesome mature intuative vibes it comes across so fake

Reactions: 9
She cant decide between manic pixie girl or wholesome mature intuative vibes it comes across so fake
especially hilarious considering she says in her new video we should stop making the whole manic girl a thing because it's "not cute" :rolleyes: when she's clearly glamorizing it...

Reactions: 19
it’s all she posts now, you can tell how consumed she is by it
I hope she's okay, the worst stage is this stage...the denial, she's unaware of the body checking. I've been there, its tough. I look back and am shocked at how much I did it, I was so unaware!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.