Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk like ive dealt with an ED since i was aware of what my body looks like that being said i have my own brain to think with and im not gonna blindly copy what a random girl online does, so if someone seen flossie looking thin and wanted to loose weight cause of purly her i think that would just be stupid, like if their wasnt influencers there would be celebs that people look up to. i think people need to think for themselves more and not just copy what someone else does, also my ED started cause i liked being thin, it had nothing to do with what anyone else looked like/posted so i think people will develop ED's if we like it or not, i think it should be a parents/teachers/goverments job to deal with this not a random girl online
Hm. Not really vibing w this comment. I agree that without influencers people would still develop EDs, or look elsewhere - obviously influencers have not created eating disorders, mine developed about 10 years ago now, before big influencer culture. But we should disregard the part influencers play now, and of course people are going to get triggered. We shouldn’t label people being triggered ‘stupid’, people, especially the younger generation, can’t be blamed for how they consume and digest media etc. It shouldn’t be Flossies job to deal with, you’re right, but she should have some responsibility for what she posts online

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i find her so dull. i feel like she puts on a 'dumb' persona like she constantly emphasises how confused she is all the time. also i hate how she uses AAVE so much it makes me cringe. the other day i rewatched the video where she went thrifting in london with lewys and olivia and she said 'um chile anyways' like 10 times in the video it was so cringe her putting on the fake accent. i know shes quoting the meme and stuff but its not funny.....

Reactions: 32
Could they be moving in together or looking for places in the future when olivia goes?
Would love to see that simply because they would definitely hate each other a month in. Feel like Flossie is very clingy and Lewys likes his own space - absolute clash of personalities

Reactions: 19
I feel like Lewys owns his flat?
Yeah he does, but he could sell it or they could buy together? I could be reaching but I do think there's a chance, especially if flossie wants to stay in London when olivia goes

Reactions: 1
why would he say 'next week is our week' if they r gettting a new flat though, cause surely they wouldnt actually move in until june/july when the girl's lease is up. maybe they are working with a brand?

Reactions: 6
I feel like lewys is low-key clean like idk. Some videos w social climbers he’s rank but I feel like he likes his space n things in a certain place whereas Flossie is messy n dare I say kinda dirty

Reactions: 14
I think it would be a bad move to buy somewhere together! Is there a chance he would rent his apartment out and live with Flossie temporarily?

Lewys always says how much he likes living alone so I don't think it's that

Reactions: 8
Sorry to derail back to her ED but does anyone else remember when she was mortal and uploaded that my fitness pal notification screenshot to her main insta at like 3 am with the caption along the lines of " if only i wasnt fat i would have a bf" ... shes clearly in need of help

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Full body cringe in her new video when she said 'this girl doesn't have bunda like bunda does not exist'. Fuckin bunda... you're from the Cotswolds... leave it with this gap yah bullshit.

Also, yikes to go from not talking about sizes to bragging about fitting in children's shirts.

Repeating what everyone else says, her new look is just not cute. She looks tacky and like a wanna be, which is sad because she's a super pretty gal. The brown haired pic that someone a few pages back was stunning, her hair and makeup was so flattering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
omg in kates new video flossie licks her finger and sticks it in lewys' drink while hes not there, ew wtf

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.