Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D488E916-A56B-456A-A17C-789DE3C983B9.jpeg
Who wants to tell her that sucking in until you can see where your ribs start and end isn't a good look. She was sucking in like crazy in her clothing haul too, emphasising how big the skirts were on her at every opportunity. Maybe I'm dramatic but I'm gonna unfollow her for a while, it's hard to watch her still so caught up in behaviour like this and she clearly is still struggling with her ED. I do feel for her because I know it's nowhere near as easy as "deciding" to stop with an ED, but inflicting this kind of content on her audience isn't fair 🙁

Reactions: 39
ok but does anyone else remember that in past videos she wouldn't say what sizes she got bc she was aware that it's a sensitive topic for a lot of people?? where's that mindset now ? she literally talks about sizes for half the video

Reactions: 37
View attachment 563574Who wants to tell her that sucking in until you can see where your ribs start and end isn't a good look. She was sucking in like crazy in her clothing haul too, emphasising how big the skirts were on her at every opportunity. Maybe I'm dramatic but I'm gonna unfollow her for a while, it's hard to watch her still so caught up in behaviour like this and she clearly is still struggling with her ED. I do feel for her because I know it's nowhere near as easy as "deciding" to stop with an ED, but inflicting this kind of content on her audience isn't fair 🙁
For real I've never really been angry about something she's done really but this has genuinely taken the biscuit - she's really just taking the absolute p*ss now. I feel like she reads these pages and purposely posts stuff just to see it mentioned here how skinny and stuff she's gotten as a form of validation. Flossie, please stop. It's actually really triggering for some people to see you do this just to massage your ED ego. You've mentioned in the past you've issues with EDs, you know we know too, so stop flaunting your body checks and mentions of losing more weight because you are genuinely doing so much damage some of your audience.

I've suffered for years with EDs and body dysmorphia, and I know I'm very much not alone.
I can't watch her content anymore, it's a landslide into a whole new personality and forced appearance to make her feel better about not being born Olivia.

Flossie you are BETTER than this.

I'm shocked tbh. Unfollowing her. She's completely changed and I don't mean the chunky rings, she needs a reality check. Fuming.

Reactions: 37
Flossie really needs a reality check about how she is now coming across on her platforms. That Instagram story is so bleeping triggering to look at !!! I genuinely think she is doing all this now for a reaction! Her tiktoks the other day @ing people saying can I talk my tit again after people gave their opinions and feedback on her hair. Please don’t start getting cocky floss because you will loose a lot of people’s respect, I’ve watched her for so long and her personality and attitude is diabolical, she’s needs to give her head a bleeping shake

Reactions: 30
I understand that she has ED but so do I and many many others of her viewers and its triggering as hell having to watch her body checks, sucking in her stomach every chance she gets and being so desperate to be Olivia. I liked both of them before they moved to London and living with a smaller built girl like Olivia obviously isn't good for Flossie and I wish she would just be honest that she's had a "relapse" instead of pretending she is "too tiny and all the skirts are too big for her". Honey, breathe we can all see you sucking in that belly for dear life

Reactions: 21
I’ve followed her for years but just had to unfollow her as the ED stuff is way too triggering now. She knows exactly what she’s doing by uploading body check videos/pictures where she is posing a certain way to enhance thigh gap/show ribs. I think it’s wrong for her to announce on her platform too that she’s trying to lose weight when she full well knows it’s her eating disorder talking and that she has an influential young audience who are going to then look at their bodies in the same way. . I used to relate to her for being open about her ED but she’s not even raising awareness now, it’s almost like she’s promoting it. she should know how triggering it is putting that out for others to see (let alone when she’s got a platform as big as she does).

Reactions: 26
I’ve followed her for years but just had to unfollow her as the ED stuff is way too triggering now. She knows exactly what she’s doing by uploading body check videos/pictures where she is posing a certain way to enhance thigh gap/show ribs. I think it’s wrong for her to announce on her platform too that she’s trying to lose weight when she full well knows it’s her eating disorder talking and that she has an influential young audience who are going to then look at their bodies in the same way. . I used to relate to her for being open about her ED but she’s not even raising awareness now, it’s almost like she’s promoting it. she should know how triggering it is putting that out for others to see (let alone when she’s got a platform as big as she does).
Same, it feels like she is promoting it and just showing off

Reactions: 9
im gonna be honest if something is triggering you just unfollow, flossie clearly hates her body and is sucking in and such but if she wants to post that on her account she can, nobody should have to censor their life just for you, also shes defo lost weight but i dont think shes alarmingly thin yet

Reactions: 11
im gonna be honest if something is triggering you just unfollow, flossie clearly hates her body and is sucking in and such but if she wants to post that on her account she can, nobody should have to censor their life just for you, also shes defo lost weight but i dont think shes alarmingly thin yet
Completely agree with this, however I think the point a lot of people are trying to make is she has such young and impressionable viewers things like this can trigger them into unhealthy thoughts and actions, myself personally I don’t struggle with with an ED or my body image, therefore it doesn’t trigger me personally, however for young people it can really make the foundation of ED’s and unhealthy habits, a lot of people may not be aware :) she’s an influencer, I don’t think this is the type of thing people should be influenced on!

I noticed quite a Few comments saying flossie contradicts herself when she says things like cancel skinny culture and proceeds to talk about losing weight. I don’t suffer with an ED and never have so it’s hard to notice these things but I actually notice it when flossie does it and it makes me think people suffering must really be affected by her weird attitude. There’s enough youtubers with ED history who know exactly what to post and what to not post in consideration of their audience. Why is she doing it?

idk like ive dealt with an ED since i was aware of what my body looks like that being said i have my own brain to think with and im not gonna blindly copy what a random girl online does, so if someone seen flossie looking thin and wanted to loose weight cause of purly her i think that would just be stupid, like if their wasnt influencers there would be celebs that people look up to. i think people need to think for themselves more and not just copy what someone else does, also my ED started cause i liked being thin, it had nothing to do with what anyone else looked like/posted so i think people will develop ED's if we like it or not, i think it should be a parents/teachers/goverments job to deal with this not a random girl online

Reactions: 5
What the duck. She actually looks like a poc.

duck u flossie im done with her bullshit. Unfollowing & unsubbing. Girl has really gone off the deep end and shes only gonna be more hated on the more she tries to be a poc. Disgusting behavior.

Reactions: 19
Genuinely I thought she was like Greek or Italian idk why I completely forgot she’s just white British I just somehow assumed she was like Greek or something idk why 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely I thought she was like Greek or Italian idk why I completely forgot she’s just white British I just somehow assumed she was like Greek or something idk why 😂😂
Yeah I honestly thought for YEARS that she was half Greek or something around that area hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kate has been W them a lot lol
2586F0AB-CB24-4B3C-9299-1A2482A5BC9B.png

The bloody tan oh my
B46170EC-4AA7-4EAE-B0AB-1647EBB4746C.png

The bloody tan oh my
B46170EC-4AA7-4EAE-B0AB-1647EBB4746C.png

I don’t understand how influencers base their friendships on restaurants n drinking or drugs like I wonder if they can have fun without drinking alcohol or drugs or whatever like with their own company. They seem to depend on restaurant or brand trips etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Obviously she shouldn’t have to censor herself because she isn’t responsible for anyone elses triggers but I don’t think her or Olivia are quite aware of how impressionable their audiences are. Are we forgetting the masses of CHILDREN that wanted to take coke because of that photo of Olivia? Flossie talking about weight and having such an obvious obsession with being thin will rub off on her audience so much

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.