Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk like ive dealt with an ED since i was aware of what my body looks like that being said i have my own brain to think with and im not gonna blindly copy what a random girl online does, so if someone seen flossie looking thin and wanted to loose weight cause of purly her i think that would just be stupid, like if their wasnt influencers there would be celebs that people look up to. i think people need to think for themselves more and not just copy what someone else does, also my ED started cause i liked being thin, it had nothing to do with what anyone else looked like/posted so i think people will develop ED's if we like it or not, i think it should be a parents/teachers/goverments job to deal with this not a random girl online
You're the minority though, the point is, the majority of Flossie's audience ARE impressionable and ARE susceptible to ED's because of content like hers.
People do develop ED's "whether they like it or not" BECAUSE of Flossie's content. We would love a world where people don't get complexes from others but it's not realistic. Again, you developed your issues (and I'm sorry about that) under other circumstances, but a A LOT of people develop ED's because of people they look up to like Flossie advertise how important being "skinny" is to them.

I understand it's not her "job" to advocate for positive body confidence, but she's an adult and is responsible for her blatant body checks and speaking about wanting to lose even more weight. Editing her photos, talking about how big she looks.

And its odd because she used to talk about how she understood some of her audience found talking about sizing being difficult etc, now it's like that ethic has suddenly gone out the window because the validation of being "skinny" is so important to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She does not look white and that is just so wrong, like does she not see and realise how dark she is?
so everyone’s commenting on her tan, fair enough, it is too dark but i was just wondering, if she were to tan like that naturally would it still be classed as black fishing?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I honestly thought for YEARS that she was half Greek or something around that area hahaha
Ikr when she posted a story of her mom and sister the other day I was taken aback cause they just look like white folk and then there’s her..

so everyone’s commenting on her tan, fair enough, it is too dark but i was just wondering, if she were to tan like that naturally would it still be classed as black fishing?
I think if any white person were to get that dark naturally (which is probs v rare) they would have to tan obsessively to the point where it’s unhealthy so I would say that it is black fishing but I’m white so I can’t rly speak on it

Reactions: 4
No because she can’t help that it’s her natural skin yk but when you almost intentionally do it while being socially aware and seeing peoples comments yet doing it anyways. It’s wrong. If someone naturally goes that dark jsut by sitting in the sun fair enough like u shouldn’t hold off on a tan n be scared because yk Thats jsut YOUR skin. This isn’t hers she tans dark yes but not this dark n that’s with help

Reactions: 23
i think if it’s
i think if it from the actual sun it’s not, like when she came back from Ibiza I didn’t see anyone calling her black fishing, but I think if you intentionally make yourself dark to the point you look like the same colour as a black person through fake tan and sun beds then thats black fishing

Reactions: 8
Staring at flossie like I just csnt comprehend that she’s white. Idk why my brain just can’t seem to realise this is a white girl like it’s refusing to acknowledge it idk why 😂😂 like she’s Caucasian m. She’s not mixed w anything

I feel like Kate acc sticks to her bleeping race 😂😂. How is she the least problematic
D869BD71-5D63-40F7-A94D-891C544EF77A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Have never posted on this thread, but it’s so crazy how much hair colour can change your appearance! She looks completely different, the blonde hair just makes her face look very round and chubby, not flattering at all. A lot of people can pull of both but I think it just depends on face shape etc. Her makeup is going odd too and why is she so orange how can she think she looks better in the first photo compared to the other two! Hopefully it’s just temporary, as I know when your naturally brown it’s so tempting to try blonde out, my friend is a natural blonde and has been for years. I remember we died it brown as she had never died it dark and yeah it just wasn’t it hahah. I think it is nice to experiment though but hopefully she does realise it’s not the nicest look..
D15BC3DE-F0B4-49B9-A839-CCDF07A7FF71.jpeg
73E4BE39-1E13-446F-AFE3-697AB9092C4F.png
C164CF39-B902-4CA8-A861-288C18E3C499.png

Reactions: 12
Have never posted on this thread, but it’s so crazy how much hair colour can change your appearance! She looks completely different, the blonde hair just makes her face look very round and chubby, not flattering at all. A lot of people can pull of both but I think it just depends on face shape etc. Her makeup is going odd too and why is she so orange how can she think she looks better in the first photo compared to the other two! Hopefully it’s just temporary, as I know when your naturally brown it’s so tempting to try blonde out, my friend is a natural blonde and has been for years. I remember we died it brown as she had never died it dark and yeah it just wasn’t it hahah. I think it is nice to experiment though but hopefully she does realise it’s not the nicest look.. View attachment 564331View attachment 564340View attachment 564341
I dunno this feels like this is Flos
And here!!! Wow
This is beyond embarassing and is straight up problematic. I'm irish, and girls fake tan dark here, but you can barely see her face!

Reactions: 7
I imagine she just stinks of fake tan lol I know it’s the sun beds but she just looks sooo unclean now and she always used to look the cleanest out of all of them lol she always used to get comments saying she looks like she smells really nice, haven’t seen any of them in a while 🤠🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ok but does anyone else remember that in past videos she wouldn't say what sizes she got bc she was aware that it's a sensitive topic for a lot of people?? where's that mindset now ? she literally talks about sizes for half the video
Yeh I feel like originally she used to talk about sizes, then she got lots of comments saying it was triggering (how she wasn’t aware that it would be triggering idk) and i feel like she mentioned it less. Now she’s back to talking about her sizing and wanting to lose weight

I can’t help but wonder if her and Olivia are using some kind of tan injection to achieve darker tans? It’s typically very rare for someone to achieve a tan that dark unless they’re using some kind of injection/nasal spray/shot. Unless Flossie is using fake tan AND sunbeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but wonder if her and Olivia are using some kind of tan injection to achieve darker tans? It’s typically very rare for someone to achieve a tan that dark unless they’re using some kind of injection/nasal spray/shot. Unless Flossie is using fake tan AND sunbeds?
Especially if they're fully British too!! If she had Greek, Italian, Spanish etc in her ethnicity it would make more sense as they sometimes tan more easily but she doesn't, which is what makes it so bad.

please forgive me if I'm being thick but there's a way to inject fake tan..??! someone explain this to me what in the actual hell

Reactions: 5
please forgive me if I'm being thick but there's a way to inject fake tan..??! someone explain this to me what in the actual hell
there is injectables but its not acc fake tan they inject something else (i was watching a crazy person on youtube do it before lol) although in flossies case its prob just sun beds and fake tan on top

Reactions: 2
They’re injections which contain a replicate of the hormone which stimulates your skin cells to produce melanin. It’s basically the same effect as being in the sun, but without the sun and UV damage etc. I think they’re a really interesting concept, but they’re currently illegal and unregulated in the UK (at least they where when I last checked) so they’re incredibly dangerous to use.
I don’t think flossie uses them tho tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.