Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a boyfriend. She’s been dropping a couple hints recently. Plus she called it a “domestic” which is usually specifically used for arguments between couples.
OooHH tit I think you're right

Reactions: 2
I think she has a boyfriend. She’s been dropping a couple hints recently. Plus she called it a “domestic” which is usually specifically used for arguments between couples.
What other hints has she been dropping?? Not debating just curious!!

I thought maybe w her parents or something but we know she doesn’t even answer their calls lol so probs a boy

Reactions: 4
What other hints has she been dropping?? Not debating just curious!!
In her GRWM to destroy my liver video from 3:46 she implies she has news to catch her viewers up on, it’s her living situation and “other things” and she goes all shy and I think it’s about being in a new relationship. Also she’s been going out a lot without Olivia/Lewys recently.

Then in her last video when she’s trying on clothes and saying you could wear this on a date she’s like “I don’t know where I think all these dates are coming from...because like...” then she looks at the camera and laughs and there’s an edit. I think she’s saying she’s taken and isn’t exactly going to be going on a tonne of first dates (I know you can go on dates with your boyfriend but surprisingly a lot of people don’t go anywhere you can get dressed up for when they get in a relationship they just hang out).
Then lastly in that same video I think it’s pretty obvious the person she has an argument was her boyfriend otherwise she would’ve just said if it was her parents. She called it a domestic. She already confirmed it wasn’t Olivia or Lewys and like who else does she talk to!

Reactions: 6
You can’t blame her for keeping the relationship private, especially for how crazy Olivia fans are about her and John

Reactions: 12
In her GRWM to destroy my liver video from 3:46 she implies she has news to catch her viewers up on, it’s her living situation and “other things” and she goes all shy and I think it’s about being in a new relationship. Also she’s been going out a lot without Olivia/Lewys recently.

Then in her last video when she’s trying on clothes and saying you could wear this on a date she’s like “I don’t know where I think all these dates are coming from...because like...” then she looks at the camera and laughs and there’s an edit. I think she’s saying she’s taken and isn’t exactly going to be going on a tonne of first dates (I know you can go on dates with your boyfriend but surprisingly a lot of people don’t go anywhere you can get dressed up for when they get in a relationship they just hang out).
Then lastly in that same video I think it’s pretty obvious the person she has an argument was her boyfriend otherwise she would’ve just said if it was her parents. She called it a domestic. She already confirmed it wasn’t Olivia or Lewys and like who else does she talk to!
Well spotted i completely missed those!! I wonder who it is

as rude as it is. It’s starting to becoming annoying all the body checks and mention of weight loss it’s giving me a headache like it’s becoming exhausting now I understand it’s a real issue

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.