Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its so sad she's so desperate to fit in and be liked by Lewys and Olivia she feels she needs to change her entire appearance and personality

Reactions: 16
she should just go back to brunette, it suits her so much and she looks so pretty in her natural form. also that tan is mustyy, i was cringing at her editing clips cause she looked like an actual orange

it’s ironic that in order for her to ‘glow up’ again she’s gonna need to undo the things she done in her glow up video

Reactions: 20
she should just go back to brunette, it suits her so much and she looks so pretty in her natural form. also that tan is mustyy, i was cringing at her editing clips cause she looked like an actual orange

it’s ironic that in order for her to ‘glow up’ again she’s gonna need to undo the things she done in her glow up video
I think she's so caked in orange makeup lately, in those clips you can see all her makeup/tan all over her white hoodie... So gross.

Her eyebrows are so cakey lately too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You know what though people wouldn’t compare her to Olivia so much if she didn’t blatantly want to be her - it’s so obvious to everyone that she’s trying so hard to be Olivia which makes the differences between them all the more obvious to an audience. If she was more confident in herself and just did her own thing I don’t think there’d be half as many comments, even on this thread, comparing her to Olivia. She’s done it to herself lol and it’s made it even worse for her

Reactions: 17
omfggg her new video she is literally olivia’s clone...😳 i used to have a best friend who subtly copied everything i did and it absolutely did my head in i wonder how olivia feels it’s just weird...like she seems to pick up all of olivia’s phrases but i don’t catch olivia using any of hers 😭 she sounds exactly like her

Reactions: 21
the blonde hair could look way better if her skin was lighter, the orange tan isn't doing her any favours

Reactions: 16
omfggg her new video she is literally olivia’s clone...😳 i used to have a best friend who subtly copied everything i did and it absolutely did my head in i wonder how olivia feels it’s just weird...like she seems to pick up all of olivia’s phrases but i don’t catch olivia using any of hers 😭 she sounds exactly like her
Omg same here in the end it became toxic for her as she was trying to be something she's not, I ended up distancing myself and then cutting her off. I reckon when Olivia moves they'll grow further apart anyway (no pun intended)

Reactions: 4
i'm glad olivia's going back to belfast, she probably woke up one morning with flossie's orange face and ugly blonde hair hovering over her and got freaked out and told her fam she's coming back. flossie's making a fool out of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
next she’ll be putting on a n.ireland accent

Reactions: 7
not Flossie saying £1000 haul my bank account is screaming and being gifted 70%

Reactions: 32
her mannerisms are really similar to olivia's in her new haul, especially at 10:34 - 10:39 haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This whole "my bank account is screaming" shite when the girl literally makes triple back in adsense ... stop trying to be hastag relatable to us poor folk when we couldnt even spend a quarter she does

Reactions: 48
I’m sorry but she’s officially so much more annoying and horrible than Olivia. She’s gonna stay insufferable in london. That thing about Loren has really really annoyed me too.

Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but she’s officially so much more annoying and horrible than Olivia. She’s gonna stay insufferable in london. That thing about Loren has really really annoyed me too.
If you scroll back on her Twitter all she talks about is how much she hates mean girl behaviour and preaches about being kind 🙄 LOL

Reactions: 11
If she wasn't upset with Olivia I think she probably showed her mum her new outfits and she wasn't too keen on the clothes or the tan

Reactions: 2
I think she has a boyfriend. She’s been dropping a couple hints recently. Plus she called it a “domestic” which is usually specifically used for arguments between couples.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.