Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is straight up blackfishing now. I doubt she's doing it deliberately but even if you don't mean to be racist, it's still racist. People's features are not a trend. Also, I really hope she stops having sunbeds because not only are they bad for premature ageing but they could literally kill you!

Reactions: 28
She must be fuming. Olivia gas got her ex back. Bought a house. A successful fashion collab. On a podcast. When to like Paris fashion week. Gained so many subs even after the drugs incident. Probs has more money n brand desks. Is socially more pretty I guess. Has the physique she probs wants ... she’s having a mare. She’s lived in London for a year n done nothing like Flossie could’ve done so much more if she wasn’t lazy w her content. No brand deals or collabs on clothes or makeup or her own edit like wat have u been doing even Kate bought her own flat same w saffron although she’s a witch. Flossie also has the kind of face that ages badly. Like her face is not gonna age well so good luck.

Reactions: 32
The fact that it’s not even just the hair, her mannerisms and style are basically a copy of Olivia too. Now that she’s got lip filler and using sunbeds I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts talking about how much she wants a boob job next 😖

Reactions: 15
It's sad bc flossie is a pretty girl and has enough going for her if she didn't try to imitate olivia so much. i hope she works on herself and kind of finds herself in her own right but she seems insecure and i know even id feel that way if i lived with someone like olivia - especially when olivia blew up so quick and flossies been doing youtube for years

Reactions: 16
Honestly thought Flossie was stunning before, but she looks absolutely disgusting after her "glow up"

Reactions: 15
She must be fuming. Olivia gas got her ex back. Bought a house. A successful fashion collab. On a podcast. When to like Paris fashion week. Gained so many subs even after the drugs incident. Probs has more money n brand desks. Is socially more pretty I guess. Has the physique she probs wants ... she’s having a mare. She’s lived in London for a year n done nothing like Flossie could’ve done so much more if she wasn’t lazy w her content. No brand deals or collabs on clothes or makeup or her own edit like wat have u been doing even Kate bought her own flat same w saffron although she’s a witch. Flossie also has the kind of face that ages badly. Like her face is not gonna age well so good luck.
she’s going to age even worse with all the sun beds

Reactions: 6
the stuff she chose in her haul lol yikes let me not even discuss those rings

Reactions: 8
i’m confused why was she crying in her vid, she said she got in an argument but like with whooo??😂 i wanna know the teaa

Reactions: 5
Eek does she seem rly off her rocker to anyone else lately like she used to be quite composed and calming energy etc and now she seems a bit mad to me idk what it is 😭

Reactions: 25
Im Sorry she’s ugly now there I said it. Crucify me but she’s hard to look at w the musty tan n the ashy try blonde hair like no. Not pleasing at all take a shower idk idc if it’s rude Idc if she reads here. She glow downed

This is a white girl ....... ok the tan says Greek her ass says British
F04FCA24-1880-477C-B893-92385F31B2B1.png

Hand to face contrast ummmmm

Lord have murthhhhhyyy
012A9298-D188-4301-9AB3-18476A8861ED.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.