Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmmm... this feels a bit racist to meView attachment 558869
You wouldn’t know she’s white lol.
She looks so dirty imo like she smells of old piss an expired egg. Someone tell her she can let the rings go they don’t look good look like chunky sweets or Hewlett that crazy art teachers wear. I’m gonna insert a picture of a mixed race girl and Flossie looks darker than her borderline Jordan lipscombe vibes. Idk if Elise is mixed or just a woman of colour but she’s not white basically n Flossie shares the same foundation shade lol
A3FEC7BA-C14C-4D17-8D5B-51E4504E8F44.png
3721A294-7FFB-4BAC-AA55-BFAC46E7C9A7.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
hmmmm... this feels a bit racist to meView attachment 558869
Unpopular opinion obviously because they're trendy but those rings are FOUL, it's a surprise she can keep her phone gripped in her hand with those glued to her fingers. Maybe one as a statement piece would be fun but she looks extraterrestrial with a giant clump of resin attached to each finger 😭 and obviously they'll just be thrown out in a few weeks when the trend is done with

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m fully aware that my opinion on her hair is irrelevant but I wish she’d just go fully blonde? I’m not a fan of the highlights thing. She suited fully dark hair, I think an even all over blonde would also look cute

Reactions: 4
Her last tiktok omg those comments really rocked her massive ego didnt they!! shes posted on two diff places that she got hate (boohoo so sad 4 you) like?? stop fishing for sympathy off ur subscribers for an ego boost bc u cant handle any form of criticism

Reactions: 18
her tan is seriously so bad at the moment, combined with the blonde hair... she just looks messy

Reactions: 14
She looks so much nicer and classier a year ago, it's a shame to see her desperately try to be someone she's not. She's a naturally gorgeous girl but I'm wondering if she feels a bit lost atm and is trying to find her identity?
Her flat mate has a recent brand collection which did very well, she also has brought a house and potentially moving back nearer family, she's far closer to lewys than Flossie it seems, a potential ED resurfacing too?? I do feel sorry for Flossie as she must be comparing herself to Olivia a lot right now but she's not helping herself. Hopefully if they move out separately she'll find herself again, I hope she does.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
The way she said she wanted to lose MORE weight 🙄 what the duck is she going on about. There's no way you can say she doesn't have an ed. What a great example to set to all the young girls that watch you.

She looks so much nicer and classier a year ago, it's a shame to see her desperately try to be someone she's not. She's a naturally gorgeous girl but I'm wondering if she feels a bit lost atm and is trying to find her identity?
Her flat mate has a recent brand collection which did very well, she also has brought a house and potentially moving back nearer family, she's far closer to lewys than Flossie it seems, a potential ED resurfacing too?? I do feel sorry for Flossie as she must be comparing herself to Olivia a lot right now but she's not helping herself. Hopefully if they move out separately she'll find herself again, I hope she does.
I agree 10000% she looks so much better here and so much healthier.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The way she said she wanted to lose MORE weight 🙄 what the duck is she going on about. There's no way you can say she doesn't have an ed. What a great example to set to all the young girls that watch you.

She looks exhausted?? And her face looks different? I know she's had fillers but it's more so the eyes, she looks older than 19/20 however old she is, not in a good way

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Olivia was on the fellas podcast and she said that Flossie is staying in London when she moves in July, and she’s looking at 2 bed flats (it’s like 20mins in)

Reactions: 17
She looks exhausted?? And her face looks different? I know she's had fillers but it's more so the eyes, she looks older than 19/20 however old she is, not in a good way
This is literally BLACK FACE ??? why are people ok with this? She’s literally 10x darker than her natural skin colour here

• Angry
Reactions: 22
i swear she does that thing where you take two pieces of hair by your eyes and tie them at the back of your head tight so it pulls your eyes 😳 it was a trend on tiktok a few months ago called the fox eye trend but a lot of people got backlash because it’s almost mimicking asian eyes when they get the piss taken out of them :/ her latest tiktok tho...😩 why does she want everyone to love her hair so bad if people don’t like it they’re not gonna change their mind unless they wanna be fake and arse lick in the comments 😭 probably makes her feel relevant that she got such a response

Reactions: 11
she's been getting sunbeds and a real tan but still looking orange as ever!! it's the hair flossie the contrast is abysmal

Reactions: 5

i think she should start lifting weights and build a bit of muscle, shed'd have more shape to her which is clearly what she wants (a small waist and bigger hips compared to it), could really improve her self confidence and she said she enjoys the gym, also with more muscle she'd be able to eat more while staying slim which she would be happier with, not everybody is happy eating like one meal a day + a few snacks (which is what shes used to seeing from olivia and lewys), her appitite is obviously bigger and trying to starve herself in making it worse

Olivia was on the fellas podcast and she said that Flossie is staying in London when she moves in July, and she’s looking at 2 bed flats (it’s like 20mins in)
i really hope she buys one and not just pisses away min 2.5k every month

Reactions: 5
hahahahaha she looks bleeping terrible and i can't help but laugh. god knows what's going on in her empty head wonder what her parents are thinking watching her turn herself into a poc. get a bleeping grip flossie.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.