Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i loved her look before because she looked so timelessly unique compared to the British YouTuber crowd (mostly orange skin and purple blond hair), she looks like such a try hard now

Reactions: 8
they really think they're so edgy and hilarious with their "dark humor" that isn't even bleeping funny. there's a thin line between making inappropriate insensitive jokes and actual dark humor and they've always been on the insensitive side. i actually can't be bothered to make excuses for flossie anymore, idgaf if she used to be genuine in her old videos or if olivia and the annoying dude are influencing her, she's old enough to have some bleeping self-awareness and this losing weight thing plus stupid dumb jokes have pushed me over the edge. she's bleeping vapid and at the rate she's going, people are gonna call out more than her crappy dye job. if she can't handle comments about her hair, then good luck for what's coming.

no one's gonna like her and her stupid crew.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 557038
Just me that finds this incredibly ignorant?
This type of crack is actually so nasty like i can imagine a lot of small businesses acc try reach out to them for promo and would do so much for people yet theyre taking the piss. It doesnt sit right that their jokes always come from a place of needing to belittle and be sarcastic about someone or something, it shows more their ego about how they think theyre too good for all this tit lol belittling caring about the planet and small businesses. I think they need to gain some self awareness and see that they arent ALL that and they come off super snobby making these jokes that belittle people.

Reactions: 28
This type of crack is actually so nasty like i can imagine a lot of small businesses acc try reach out to them for promo and would do so much for people yet theyre taking the piss. It doesnt sit right that their jokes always come from a place of needing to belittle and be sarcastic about someone or something, it shows more their ego about how they think theyre too good for all this tit lol belittling caring about the planet and small businesses. I think they need to gain some self awareness and see that they arent ALL that and they come off super snobby making these jokes that belittle people.
it's condescending and bitchy tbh, really immature vibes from them. genuinely think it's because they've got so many "fans" blowing smoke up their arse every day on social media that they just completely lose touch with everything going on around them

Reactions: 17
This is what Flossie should’ve done the dry frizzy witch. She’s acc not a nice person. Flossie seems like such a side character bully. Evie scribbled the name but not the reply name but like the thought was there I’m assuming
F2F59CA0-4440-462A-A651-BF93460BEC71.png

Reactions: 8
Also I've never watched a "glowup" video where the person looked better before the glowup

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else feel like flossie is kind of trying hard to fit in with Olivia and lewys and that crowd? Just from what I've watched, it seems like lewys and olivia get on more naturally. could be wrong though!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.