Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally think she’s had fillers
That can’t just be from makeup
God the first two are stunning!!! The total opposite of the current beauty standard/insta model look but so unique and pretty
Eta not the complete opposite obviously, she’s still white and conventionally/eurocentrically pretty but I mean compared to the “influencer face” thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't even watch this girls videos but best believe I will show up when I see a tragic blonde transformation. That ashy blonde against her olive skin makes her look like a washed out zombie, I feel bad cause even she must know it does her zero favors. Just warm the tone up a bit Flossie.

Reactions: 10
Influencers pic n choose when they want someone to voice their opinion like what did she want everyone to compliment her and no one say anything yet she tells people oh I lost are my friends n keep me in check or be honest n when you’re honest they say oh be kind like if u want only positive things said about u n only see good stuff get off social media. Some might disagree but I don’t think people not liking her hair deserved a full on post like ok people don’t like it so wat. Did she want everyone to climb up her ass n compliment her on it. It looks bad imo she looked better brunette. I understand it hurts her feelings and whatever but mate it’s hair you can dye it back if u was that concerned plus if you’re confident in your style n choice who acc cares View attachment 555654
Exactly, sorry that no one likes your dodgy dye job, get over it. Also tiktok is literally one of the worst platforms for trolling, people saying ‘don’t like your hair blonde’ is literally so soft compared to some of the tit on that app

Reactions: 23
Why’s she blatantly lying about wearing fake tan when it’s definitely from sun beds
She knows the backlash she would get, also, tbf I would rather her lie and say fake tan. No one with a platform should be promoting use of sun beds.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This rubs me the wrong way how Flossie didn't blur out the names...idk.
Some of the comments are kind of rude but if you're an influencer not every comment is gonna be supporting you.
Also I agree with them her hair is horrible lmao.
View attachment 555585
Shes basically begging her subscribers to flood her dms with compliments and sympathy lol she never posted this when people were going round putting her name in the same sentence as breaking lockdown lol. This really shows how superficial and self obsessed she is like you can talk tit about anything you want but "Be Kind!!!" when it comes to me!!!. Was she not making insensitive seaspiracy jokes the other day??? She has no sensitivity or care for anyone else but herself yet shes trying to play victim about a tit hair job.

Reactions: 29
Im really confused who she thought she would be impressing with that seaspiracy joke? Like that type of controversial social climber humour isnt the peak comedy they think it is
This rubs me the wrong way how Flossie didn't blur out the names...idk.
Some of the comments are kind of rude but if you're an influencer not every comment is gonna be supporting you.
Also I agree with them her hair is horrible lmao.
View attachment 555585
Awwww where was this energy when she called Loren gray a “fat cow” on an Instagram live??? But I guess “be kind🥰🥰💗” only applies when it’s flossies hair though, she’s been so hypocritical

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Awwww where was this energy when she called Loren gray a “fat cow” on an Instagram live??? But I guess “be kind🥰🥰💗” only applies when it’s flossies hair though, she’s been so hypocritical
The fact that hardly anyone called her out for that boils my piss, especially considering both Loren AND Flossie have talked about struggling with eating disorders.

Reactions: 28
Oh no sorry this isn’t it sis. It’s not giving what you THOUGHT it would. It’s so ashy her eyebrows look out of place now it just looks like a blonde girl who’s roots are growing through
44C63629-9588-46CD-BA36-3D813EB40FA2.png

Reactions: 14
WHAT? when was this?
It was a while ago now but it came back out during the time they broke lockdown. Basically Flossie and Olivia were on a live w Lewys and Flossie was going through her tiktok followers and realised Loren had unfollowed her so said on the live “tell Loren she’s a fat cow” 🥴🥴🥴

Just realised you might have been on about when she spoke about eating disorders 😂 it’s in this video she did w Evie

Reactions: 2
I love how Kate Elizabeth is literally being the most consistent out of flossie, Olivia and lewys! Even if she’s living alone she’s finding things to do- it’s so bizarre that the girls (flossie and Olivia) don’t collab more on their videos considering they are flat mates.
I also don’t understand how Olivia is running out of things to talk about considering she’s just invested in a house....?!

Reactions: 13
My god she’s an attention seeker isn’t she. Imagine being a literal fashion influencer and getting upset when someone says they don’t like your choice (not even rudely either). Jesus what a silly thing to cry about. It’s giving karen

Reactions: 16
13.00 in that video about Flossie opening up she said during her ED she lived off tortilini , latest vlog she went to a restaurant w Olivia and what did she get....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I feel like if she had done her hair like this. Chocolate w like caramel highlights she would’ve looked amazing imo. Blonde isn’t for everyone also arent hairdresers meant to advise you on what would suit you ..
D02F0572-2186-428B-B445-F82C7F893FDF.jpeg
F8C050C0-32E1-4472-9A69-BB31CC825EB0.png

Reactions: 14
She really has bothered me with this little victim complex and not blurring the names out with the people who commented... she knew exactly what would happen. Shes such a nasty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.