Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she look so bad at the end of the video?! The blonde just highlights how round and red her face looked. That tan was really not it. She suited the dark hair, but she probably associates blonde with being hot and fun 🙄
Nah she associates it with being 1 step closer to becoming a clone of Olivia 😃😃😃

Reactions: 7

posted 6yrs ago by Flossie -- my first time watching it (after I was reminded in her newest video about how her channel used to be Little Miss Flossie).
Literally never knew any of this, wonder if she ever still feels this way ? Hopefully not, but sometimes I feel she's lost her way a little. I just hope she can start connecting w her audience again, and I really hope she is actually happy with all of her 'glowups' and 'transformations'.
Sometimes i watch her older vids and think how time changes

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why Olivia is so hyped ngl .... imo there’s nothing unique or amazing about her looks lol go on Pinterest there’s hundreds of her but Flossie had like w classy sultry sexy vibe about her and she lost that. Olivia is cute but that’s it. I don’t see Olivia as sexy even when she tried to she’s like a cute pupp

Reactions: 24
is flossie part of the pro-ana tumblr generation? was thinking that that possibly had something to do with her ed if she was

Reactions: 15
is flossie part of the pro-ana tumblr generation? was thinking that that possibly had something to do with her ed if she was
i think she is, i’m a year older than her but there was so much stuff floating around (even on insta) when i was like 13/14 that was so so so damaging to my relationship with food. i do think there’s a whole generation of us who were exposed to stuff like that WAY too early in our development just because it was so easy to find and so popular on social media

I have so much sympathy with her over the bulimia stuff, I was diagnosed in my teens and I really believe you don’t ever fully recover from EDs, they always linger and there will always be hiccups, I still struggle slipping back in to it in my 20’s, around 10 years on from when I started. However, she should really know better and have a greater sense of responsibility about what she encourages with her following. Putting things out there about how she needs to lose weight etc, surely she has some level of awareness of what she’s promoting. If she’s struggled as long as she has You would expect some sensitivity around it all. I’m not disappointed in her for slipping back in to it, but really disappointed watching how she promotes such behaviour

Reactions: 23
All the comments on her recent video are about how much she’s tanned (excuse the pun) the sunbeds. Like her literal freckles (or moles???) are BLACK!? Not healthy luv

Reactions: 21
This rubs me the wrong way how Flossie didn't blur out the names...idk.
Some of the comments are kind of rude but if you're an influencer not every comment is gonna be supporting you.
Also I agree with them her hair is horrible lmao.
IMG_5385.jpg

Some of the comments are kind of rude but if you're an influencer not every comment is gonna be supporting you.
View attachment 555585
its good to address like they are human and you wouldnt say some of those things to her face so dont be sooo rude but... she must see the comments saying she needs help for her *possible* return of ED?! her body check stories to her recent video its worrying she cant see she needs just some support even and that she does not need to loose weight

Reactions: 12
View attachment 555585
If you’re posting hate where they’re likely to see it with your full name/photo on display, I think it’s fair game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Influencers pic n choose when they want someone to voice their opinion like what did she want everyone to compliment her and no one say anything yet she tells people oh I lost are my friends n keep me in check or be honest n when you’re honest they say oh be kind like if u want only positive things said about u n only see good stuff get off social media. Some might disagree but I don’t think people not liking her hair deserved a full on post like ok people don’t like it so wat. Did she want everyone to climb up her ass n compliment her on it. It looks bad imo she looked better brunette. I understand it hurts her feelings and whatever but mate it’s hair you can dye it back if u was that concerned plus if you’re confident in your style n choice who acc cares
511A4538-E31B-4191-89F0-9D23BD2171B8.png

Reactions: 20
Influencers pic n choose when they want someone to voice their opinion like what did she want everyone to compliment her and no one say anything yet she tells people oh I lost are my friends n keep me in check or be honest n when you’re honest they say oh be kind like if u want only positive things said about u n only see good stuff get off social media. Some might disagree but I don’t think people not liking her hair deserved a full on post like ok people don’t like it so wat. Did she want everyone to climb up her ass n compliment her on it. It looks bad imo she looked better brunette. I understand it hurts her feelings and whatever but mate it’s hair you can dye it back if u was that concerned plus if you’re confident in your style n choice who acc cares View attachment 555654
Totally agree, if you're going to make all your content about how you look, you're gonna get people commenting on exactly that. I think it's really petty of her to make a full collage of screenshots to make people feel bad having an opinion.

Flossie, your hair isn't nice and we don't have to like it and if you're presenting yourself to the world, people not liking your hair isn't the worst thing in the world...🙄

Literally this girl took screenshots of multiple platforms lol seems obsessive. It’s just hair there’s worse thst could be said. Plus the video was literally all about her looks so what else was people gonna comment on her fridge contents like no the video was about your hair n nails n whatever lol

Reactions: 22
It’s so frustrating the fact that she is being so hypocritical complaining about skinny culture when looking at her Instagram stories and watching her videos talking about how she wants to lose weight is literally triggering my ED. Like she is an influencer. She needs to realise that all of the bodychecking and jokes about weight are influencing her audience. Like she must realise that her audience is young girls

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.