Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie is literally so thin already!! how is she saying a public platform where she has thousands of young impressionable girls watching that she wants to lose weight??💔💔 shes so beautiful and I don’t really agree with these sites where you all just slag her off but in the hopes she reads this pls don’t feel like you need to lose weight just because Olivia is so thin x

Reactions: 16
her personality and sense of humour is awful, she's one of the most insufferable 'influencers' out there idc.

also i don't find her pretty in the slightest 😬 but maybe that's because of my feelings towards her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So f. Irresponsible to say she wants to lose weight. Know your audience Flossie jeez

Reactions: 19
came on here seriously concerned after her last video...
saying she wants to lose weight so publicly is q damaging AND I before she said that I was thinking she looked so skinny!!

apart of me thinks cause these girls don't do much else (work, college etc) they can afford to spend so much time obsessing over the way they look like but their average viewer cannot afford constant acrylics, lip fillers etc !

also she looks much better brunette

Reactions: 32
Flossie is literally so thin already!! how is she saying a public platform where she has thousands of young impressionable girls watching that she wants to lose weight??💔💔 shes so beautiful and I don’t really agree with these sites where you all just slag her off but in the hopes she reads this pls don’t feel like you need to lose weight just because Olivia is so thin x
You don’t agree ... so you made an accounts to slag her off for saying she wants to lose weight publicly because in YOUR opinion You feel like she’s already thin ... hmmm you seem to be just like the rest of us 😂😂. Voicing your opinion on a site which you know she’s probably gonna check hence your little message directed at her. I don’t think she said she’s losing weight because of Olivia either. Lol you’ve just assumed that. We all can assume it’s because of Olivia cause she’s low-key turning into her but tbh no one knows the real reason but ... each to their own x x

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Brunette suits her so much better, I saw a TikTok that was saying that blonde (typically) suits people with "sharp" features (like Olivia) and brunette those with softer features. It just throws her whole face off for me

Reactions: 25
You don’t agree ... so you made an accounts to slag her off for saying she wants to lose weight publicly because in YOUR opinion You feel like she’s already thin ... hmmm you seem to be just like the rest of us 😂😂. Voicing your opinion on a site which you know she’s probably gonna check hence your little message directed at her xx

I think you are supposed to be replying to the earlier comment from 2002SE and not me ?!:D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she know even if she loses weight her body probs won’t look how she thinks. We can lose as much weight as we want our body is gonna look how it’s gonna look ygm like she has imo wide hips so losing or gaining weight she’s gonna have wide hips ygm. Your body is only gonna go so far w how it looks because it’s altered to you like if Olivia lost weight she’s not gonna look like me n vice versa. Idk if I explained it properly but yh I don’t know why she wants to lose weight but hopefully she sees n understand what’s going on w herself

Hmm View attachment 553669
You're so right I feel she will go down the Kristen Hancher route, that girl is so skinny but obz not happy because she has a boxshape body (which is also beautiful, check Cameron Diaz's body shape) but it doesn't matter how much weight you lose, you'll never change body TYPE, you just get skinnier.

There's certain "trendy" body types now it happens through the years and unfortunately some of our bodies aren't currently in "fashion" but it worries me how much some people put themselves though to try appear a different body shape.

Reactions: 7
Why did she look so bad at the end of the video?! The blonde just highlights how round and red her face looked. That tan was really not it. She suited the dark hair, but she probably associates blonde with being hot and fun 🙄

Reactions: 22
You're so right I feel she will go down the Kristen Hancher route, that girl is so skinny but obz not happy because she has a boxshape body (which is also beautiful, check Cameron Diaz's body shape) but it doesn't matter how much weight you lose, you'll never change body TYPE, you just get skinnier.

There's certain "trendy" body types now it happens through the years and unfortunately some of our bodies aren't currently in "fashion" but it worries me how much some people put themselves though to try appear a different body shape.
Yup like I can lose as much weight as I want but at the end of the day it’s only gonna look a certain way I can’t get rid of idk wide hips or like whatever my ‘skinny’ won’t be the same as your ‘skinny’ for example ygm like if Olivia gained weight she won’t look the same as like idk Millie T ygm like our bodies can only change so much

Reactions: 6
Oh dearrrr that last video.. she is already probably as small as she could get for her body type and bone structure! If she wants to be like Olivia then she’s literally catering to the beauty standards of her 11 year old girl fans and it’s so sad to see..

also how can she say ‘skinny culture Needs to leave’ one second and then talk about how she, whos already thin, wants to lose weight lol I’m 21 and at my big age that’s still made me feel tit about myself

Reactions: 19
Why did she look so bad at the end of the video?! The blonde just highlights how round and red her face looked. That tan was really not it. She suited the dark hair, but she probably associates blonde with being hot and fun 🙄
It looked like she was straight out from a sunbed... Those dark new freckles look like sunbed frecks, or a filter, or she has fake tan on her face.

I agree though, her hair and her complexion is getting very ... Orangey dirty looking...melding into one big "tan" 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 21
especially as she has ED history if I was her parents watching that id be very concerned

Reactions: 21
Makes me so sad that she wants to lose more weight since she is already SO tiny and her legs are so thin :(

Reactions: 12
At some point it’s like just let her. At some point she’s gotta come to reality n something will make her realise. We can say so much n tell her and try n help her but she’s gonna do it regardless of what people say. She needs to realise on her own tbh as bad as it might get.

Reactions: 8
I think she wants to lose weight because she got concerningly skinny at one point, so she probably wants to go back to that. She literally has an eating disorder, she should avoid talking about weight loss to her young viewers IMO

Reactions: 15
I've always found Flossie beautiful and I'm sorry but she looks so dirty at the end of the video. Shes so striking as a darker brunette with her eyes and her natural skin tone. I feel like shes constantly comparing herself to Olivia and feeling insecure and its sad to watch because shes naturally so gorgeous. Girls like Olivia are all over instagram and its just sad to see that Flossie gave into that. Also I can't stand those heinous cold sore looking clay rings all over her orange hands lol

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.