Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay this is really taking it too far for me tbh you're an "influencer" cracking jokes about something that's literally DEVASTATING our environment like how bleeping tone deaf and that's not even taking into account the amount that she partakes in fast fashion and buys unbelievable amounts of clothes that she doesn't even need. I'm sick to death of seeing these people in the spotlight. Plus her videos are literally trash all she is is Olivias side kick the girl needs cancelling asap 🙄
i thought she was vegetarian ?!?

Reactions: 2
could be kate elisabeth's order bc she was posting the dead seaspiracy joke too.

Reactions: 1
worst part is that the joke is not very funny and its just making her look like a twit, its like the type of thing you say to your mate and get a loud outbreath of the nose at best

Reactions: 10
Okay this is really taking it too far for me tbh you're an "influencer" cracking jokes about something that's literally DEVASTATING our environment like how bleeping tone deaf and that's not even taking into account the amount that she partakes in fast fashion and buys unbelievable amounts of clothes that she doesn't even need. I'm sick to death of seeing these people in the spotlight. Plus her videos are literally trash all she is is Olivias side kick the girl needs cancelling asap 🙄
Who posted this Kate or flossie?? That's bleeping sickening whoever it is is getting unfollowed and unsubscribed to lol they genuinely need a slap across the face for that

Reactions: 5
This pissed me off so much lol wasn’t sure if I was just sensitive but glad other people think so too 👍🏻 I thought flossie was veggie as well 💀

Reactions: 10
This pissed me off so much lol wasn’t sure if I was just sensitive but glad other people think so too 👍🏻 I thought flossie was veggie as well 💀
They're so gross casually making jokes about an extremely serious issue like that. They clearly don't care about the effect their blatant over consumption of clothing is having on our planet nor do they care about anything else of a similar nature. Its so dangerous to normalise this behaviour and even joke about it when you have such a large following. I can't wait until they become irrelevant they're genuinely so gross.

Reactions: 11
her Motel box has been a bit delayed compared to others I’ve seen arriving to say that she LIVES with Olivia? Not that arsed about her advertising it? Hmmmmmm

Reactions: 8
Im really confused who she thought she would be impressing with that seaspiracy joke? Like that type of controversial social climber humour isnt the peak comedy they think it is

Reactions: 12
I personally find Flossie’s sense of humour hilarious, yet I also appreciate I’ve probably mixed in similar circles and been brought up in similar way to her. im sure she realises not everyone is going to find it funny, most of the time these jokes she makes tend to be when she’s had a few drinks, still probably not appropriate public ally as the majority of people may be offended

Reactions: 1
Her humour is dead and cliche. It’s boring n not funny because like 4 of them said the same thing the same night. Even if it wasn’t about the sea thing. Jokes dead. A night out w them looks so deadddd

Yhhhh ummmm
Olivia 2.0

I liked the dark hair ngl but
E279C08F-940E-4252-A36E-280D2F521AC7.png

I’m dyslexic n my sister has dyspraxia. So flossie self diagnosing n claiming she has dyspraxia because she forgot her left from right it’s like sis ... really 😂😂😂😂. Suit yourself

Something looks off e the lower part of her face it looks stuck or like idk. Idk if it’s fillers but when she talks it looks different
2361F298-8AC6-4659-9B0B-61EE2649FAB3.png

If u watch the first 5 minutes of her video idk her lower face is moving a bit mad. Maybe just me.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
why on earth does she want to lose weight omg

i also prefer her old brown hair so much more

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
i dont normally post on here but her comment about hating 'skinny culture' on social media was so hypocritical i cant believe it!! her Instagram stories are so triggering the way she body/ skinny checks, posting pictures of just her thigh gap etc. idk. flossie you are skinny culture :( and the fact she was saying she does want to lose weight is so worrying. i hate thinking about the young girls looking at her and taking example from that :(

Reactions: 43
Does she know even if she loses weight her body probs won’t look how she thinks. We can lose as much weight as we want our body is gonna look how it’s gonna look ygm like she has imo wide hips so losing or gaining weight she’s gonna have wide hips ygm. Your body is only gonna go so far w how it looks because it’s altered to you like if Olivia lost weight she’s not gonna look like me n vice versa. Idk if I explained it properly but yh I don’t know why she wants to lose weight but hopefully she sees n understand what’s going on w herself

Hmm
42BD3FF7-C976-4065-A79D-B2A40FFB1ABD.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
omg she looks so bad at the end, idk if its the tan + the blonde hair but the colour just isn't right

Reactions: 31
She is literally so so skinny for her body type already!! She's comparing herself to people with frames like olivia and trying to get that when she never will!
Coming from someone with a frame more like Olivia's, I would DIE for wider hips like flossies, she looks like an actual woman and I look like a 13 yo boy lmfao flossie pls realise you already have a beautiful body and stop idolizing skinny :(

Reactions: 21
Her humour is dead and cliche. It’s boring n not funny because like 4 of them said the same thing the same night. Even if it wasn’t about the sea thing. Jokes dead. A night out w them looks so deadddd

Yhhhh ummmm
Olivia 2.0

I liked the dark hair ngl but View attachment 553599

I’m dyslexic n my sister has dyspraxia. So flossie self diagnosing n claiming she has dyspraxia because she forgot her left from right it’s like sis ... really 😂😂😂😂. Suit yourself

Something looks off e the lower part of her face it looks stuck or like idk. Idk if it’s fillers but when she talks it looks different View attachment 553602

If u watch the first 5 minutes of her video idk her lower face is moving a bit mad. Maybe just me.
The photo of her blonde hair on the right looks exactly like Olivia bit weird if you ask me

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.