Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her sister's IG stories "bleak old lockdown" and "is it too early for a G&T"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her sister's IG stories "bleak old lockdown" and "is it too early for a G&T"
Is this all she has to worry about? London have declared a major incident. Read the room Hannah. Really hope fleur has the balls to address her trip properly. She cannot keep hiding it. I only caught wind because I popped on here and it seems we all feel the same that she has been purposely deceitful and led us all to believe she cares and understands. Now I’m wondering if they’ve done any other trips in 2020 or mixing with family and friends that she managed to conceal which is why she thought she could get away with this.

Reactions: 19
When do we think she's due to head home?

There is a comment on her instagram asking for more lockdown vlogs and she has replied to say they wont be for a couple of weeks. That was three days ago, reckon she's got another couple of weeks out there or giving her tan time to calm down?
I reckon tomorrow. If she flew out on Boxing Day, that would be two weeks.

Reactions: 4
Do we think that “what I got for Christmas” YouTube video will get taken down soon to hide her blatant lying before anyone else sees it

Reactions: 5
Saw someone commented on Mike's post asking how Dubai is and if he got a tan

ETA: Even beside the sea commented on his post about quarantining. The journey there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wowser one of the earlier comments made me check this out. Watch from 11m 20s . Thoughts?

She also mentions having g&ts on Xmas day. Doubtful this would have happened if they were driving to the airport later that day , so probably after Xmas while in tier 3

• Wow
  • Angry
B07551A6-CD09-40F6-B7A5-7464AC7C1937.png

Just seen this from another influencer. Hope the brands that work with Fleur are watching

Reactions: 26
Lots of comments from people trying to defend her actions saying she has already apologised... but where? did anyone catch the apology & know what was said?

Holy tit she looks sooooooooo shifty while she’s talking about cancelling their uk holiday. What a liar!
I'm also really confused that they had planned to go to the south of England, but also had booked her trip to Dubai a long time ago. Was she expecting to be in 2 places at once?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm also really confused that they had planned to go to the south of England, but also had booked her trip to Dubai a long time ago. Was she expecting to be in 2 places at once?
Why do you think they booked the Dubai trip a long time ago? I was under the impression it was a last minute thing when they found out they couldn't travel in the UK?

I keep hearing lots about influencers travelling to Dubai. Other than Fleur, do we know who else has gone there recently?

Oh wowser one of the earlier comments made me check this out. Watch from 11m 20s . Thoughts?

She also mentions having g&ts on Xmas day. Doubtful this would have happened if they were driving to the airport later that day , so probably after Xmas while in tier 3

“Just taking some time off and spending some time with River” everything she said was purposefully phrased to make it sound like they were chilling at home.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Is Fleur still friends with Gemma & Matt? Gemma’s parents live abroad and she has been SO vocal about missing them and not being able to see them at Christmas and stuff. She’s stuck to the rules very very well.
Wonder how she would take it if her mate just went off for a jolly holiday when she hasn’t seen her parents for the best part of a year.

Reactions: 11
Why do you think they booked the Dubai trip a long time ago? I was under the impression it was a last minute thing when they found out they couldn't travel in the UK?
No my bad, you're probably right , I misread her apology. I think I presumed when she said about having a crystal ball she must have booked it before things got very bad here.

Reactions: 5
Here's what I think happened:

Fleur was incredibly put out about not being able to have her big Xmas party at the house because we know she thinks its the social event of the year. They made plans to go away in the UK between Christmas and New YEar and were planning to see various family members over the days we would have been allowed to see them. Boris then announces Tier 4 and family mixing just on Christmas day and this sends them spiralling. Does anyone know if Mike's parents and Hannah would have gone into tier 4 before Christmas? I said this before but I think this was a big F you and knee jerk reaction to the tighter restrictions as all their plans got cancelled (as so many other people's). The only thing I am not sure of is when they flew out there - what do we reckon before Christmas day or after?

I think they both justified it by saying Dubai is safer COVID wise and they will get tested before and after. They likely flew first class and so thought exposure and risk would be low. Edited to add: Just to clarify I don't agree with that justification!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She cannot justify it in any way. I’m sorry but people are too fucked off with life currently. I could easily say you know what? I can go see my mum. Stay over night. Get tested before and after. It’ll be fine.
But the REALITY is, if EVERYONE broke the rules like that, the consequences would be catastrophic.
You cannot have a platform and not expect a reaction to something like this. I’m sorry you just can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.