Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking Fleur's grandmother got covid and was in hospital or was she just hospitalised for something completely different? Either way she clearly has vulnerable family members and I wonder what they think of all of this.
Yep she did. No idea how she is now but hopefully a lot better. And Fleur should know better, having literally seen how ill covid can make you!

Also I was one of the people to leave a comment on one of her videos, I thought it would be more noticeable there. I don't want to sound harsh but I feel like more people deserve to know how deceitful she's been, she's getting off too easy at the moment. Not saying I think she deserves to be bullied mercilessly for this either though! Would just like more accountability from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine the atmosphere at hers and mikes house right now!! And I wonder if a lot of her family members and friends are secretly thinking “told ya so”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s going to have to put all of her planned sponsorship posts on the back burner. She’d be an absolute fool to do anything for a good few weeks until this dies down. Poor little Fleur 🙄 also, if they were abroad for River’s birthday, do you think they moved it back a few days? 🙌🏻 Parenting

Reactions: 18
I think it's lucky for her that her original apology has gotten deleted because the part I'm extra pissed about now is the whole "I didn't want to post so as to not be insensitive to those who don't have the means to travel right now." It's not about having means! I have means, we have not traveled! Being rich is not supposed to give you different rules! I DMed her last night chewing her out a bit and tried to emphasize that money or not, no one is supposed to be on vacation right now, no matter how personally safe you feel because it risks everyone else's health and lives. I would normally never bother but she actually seems capable of shame sometimes compared to others. Maybe she'll reflect on all these comments and come up with a better apology

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She claims she traveled during Tier 2, but she would have already known that on Boxing Day she would go up to Tier 3, and then later Tier 4 and lockdown. But even without the tiers, she should have realised that unnessesary international travel was a bad idea during a global pandemic.
It would have been a bit ackward if UK had closed its borders and they were stuck in Dubai wonder what would have happened then?

Reactions: 13
When I mentioned before Vlogmas that we were surely going to see her break restrictions (I know she didn't) just like others, I was told that Fleur wouldnt do that. I understand why she's seen as so much better than others, she is very convincing and always has been. But like with every single influencer out there you have to remember that this what they do: trying to act like they're just like you while selling you all kinds of stuff you dont need. That's the entire attraction of influencers, that is why brands and companies use them to advertise their products. And Fleur is one of the best at that, I give her that. She knows what to say and what not to say in order to not alienate her viewers and that is what she did all over last year. She knows how to appear like your friend who struggles just like you.

I don't know how she can ever say anything about the pandemic again without coming across as the big hypocrite she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not even that fucked off that they went abroad, they’re not exactly the only family in the UK who have been and still are abroad on holiday right now. If these people are taking tests and quarantining properly then there is no risk to anyone.

What I’m fucked off about is that she was duplicitous in her actions. The bullshitting on her Christmas video regarding cancelled trips and Mike being off blah blah. She should have said nothing or the truth.

I know people would have said she was irresponsible by going but at the end of the day, people seem more annoyed at the bullshitting. That’s the thing that’s pissed me off.

Reactions: 26
I’m not even that fucked off that they went abroad, they’re not exactly the only family in the UK who have been and still are abroad on holiday right now. If these people are taking tests and quarantining properly then there is no risk to anyone.

What I’m fucked off about is that she was duplicitous in her actions. The bullshitting on her Christmas video regarding cancelled trips and Mike being off blah blah. She should have said nothing or the truth.

I know people would have said she was irresponsible by going but at the end of the day, people seem more annoyed at the bullshitting. That’s the thing that’s pissed me off.
But she won't have quarantined in Dubai? Plus the 2 flights, airport etc?

Reactions: 12
And she surely didn't quarantine before Christmas, with her trip to London and celebrating Christmas with her family (still pretty sure that happened)...

Reactions: 14
The trip can't have been that last minute, they would have had to organise tests to go and land in Dubai with a negative text within 72 hours of the test being done. You'd also have to factor in organising a test and it was quite busy before Christmas. If they flew Boxing Day they would have had to have been tested the 23rd/24th so did they have Christmas with just the three of them then? Because their tests would have been worthless if they met up with Fleur's family after doing the tests. I don't think she would have stayed away from her family for Christmas day, she's shown she doesn't care about rules or morals.

I have a lot friends who either got stuck in the UK or couldn't fly home to the UK because countries were banning flights to and from the UK. That was a week before Christmas. Fleur and Mike knew well what was going on. I don't think they would have booked flights when all that started. It was most likely booked before and they just decided "duck it, unless Boris Johnson shows up at the Hall and personally tells us to not go it's totally fine for us to jet of on a luxury vacation, no one will ever know"

As so many people keep saying, it doesn't matter what Tier they were in or going into they know that traveling is morally wrong. The most shocking part of all this is that Fleur went to so much bother to lie and then thought she'd get away with it. The whole thing was planned out and it was not last minute imo. And I do still think that she timed it over her usual Christmas break so no one would be suspicious.

Reactions: 33

This. It’s 100% the straight up lying and clearly taking her followers for idiots that does it for me.

Of course the travelling itself isn’t necessarily the right thing to do, but if she owned it from the start and told people about her trip we might have all said “yeah Fleur is being a selfish twit”, but she wouldn’t be getting the railing that she currently is, especially not from her followers who are clearly fans and think highly of her, but who now have their noses out of joint about being lied to.

Reactions: 22
Can't wait to hear the BS excuse Fleur and her team create. Luckily us plebeian folk are a sharp lot so will be ready to pick holes/glean the truth. I will have so much more respect if she just owns it and says yes I knew and I was selfish.

Reactions: 20
This. It’s 100% the straight up lying and clearly taking her followers for idiots that does it for me.

Of course the travelling itself isn’t necessarily the right thing to do, but if she owned it from the start and told people about her trip we might have all said “yeah Fleur is being a selfish twit”, but she wouldn’t be getting the railing that she currently is, especially not from her followers who are clearly fans and think highly of her, but who now have their noses out of joint about being lied to.
Agree as well. The lies, blatant manipulation and "planning" posts to make it look like she was in the UK... this is not something you do last minute. It is quite shocking really.

Reactions: 12
I think that is what we're all most annoyed and disappointed about. The blatant lying. She could have been transparent but she wasn't. I really thought she was better than this. It's a shame. Just goes to show how false anyone and everyone can be online.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also it makes me think back to a few months ago when a few of them were championing that petition to shut this site down. This is exactly the reason why they want this site gone, because it makes it so much harder for them to get away with shady tit when there are people collecting receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm annoyed about both right now! I know someone that is in Tulum right now and I'm just like WTF!!! Even if the country you are traveling to happens to have it under control, flying from a hot spot when not necessary is incredibly irresponsible.

Myself and so many others haven't even traveled to see family within the same borders so to see others so flagrantly travel while ICUs are at capacity and cases and death tolls rise is absolutely infuriating whether they are an influencer or someone I personally know. The thing with Fleur is she has so many more resources than most that make her life so comfortable but its still not enough to be empathetic towards doing her part to protect others.

Reactions: 19
Oh wowser one of the earlier comments made me check this out. Watch from 11m 20s . Thoughts?

She also mentions having g&ts on Xmas day. Doubtful this would have happened if they were driving to the airport later that day , so probably after Xmas while in tier 3

When I had Behavioural classes back in my BSc of Biology days, our prof. said to us, that you can spot a liar by the mere fact that they look to left side while talking. It's some sort of a reflex, when you talk and try to remember true stuff, you're more likely to look to the right. When you're lying/making things up, eye kind of goes more to the left. Which we see from 11:20.

Reactions: 15
She obviously saw her family on Christmas, which I am willing to forgive, travelling to Dubai not so much.

Reactions: 6
When I had Behavioural classes back in my BSc of Biology days, our prof. said to us, that you can spot a liar by the mere fact that they look to left side while talking. It's some sort of a reflex, when you talk and try to remember true stuff, you're more likely to look to the right. When you're lying/making things up, eye kind of goes more to the left. Which we see from 11:20.

Also the hands!! She is continuously moving them. She is feeling uncomfortable and awkward because she is LYING!!! 'oh we cant go to kent but we are flying to a different country. AWKS'.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.