Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously saw her family on Christmas, which I am willing to forgive, travelling to Dubai not so much.
What has likely happened is that she has done both. Which potentially invalidates any Covid tests they had prior to travelling, and further risks them passing on the virus.

Reactions: 16
Do we now think the trip to London had something to do with testing or vaccinations? (I have no idea if you have to get shots for Dubai, I have never been and never will).
Man, she's been so sneaky. I know Fleur isn't always as open as she seems, but this is a huge low. She may not recover from this. Although... it's not like she's relying on her Youtube career for money, it's more like a paid hobby for her.

Reactions: 9
Can someone tip off the daily mail please. "CEO of automotive supermarket giant and YouTube wife hide trip to Dubai in the midst of lockdown crisis" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“But with commercial flights still flying, it's not just high-profile influencers who have been going abroad. One British holidaymaker told the BBC she and her partner were able to fly out to Dubai last Friday, following negative tests as per UAE entrance conditions, without being asked about their reasons for leaving tier four. She had booked the trip at short notice and described the flight as busy.

At the time of writing, a quick check online shows tickets still available for flights departing from the UK to Dubai in the next couple of days for just a few hundred pounds.”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do we now think the trip to London had something to do with testing or vaccinations? (I have no idea if you have to get shots for Dubai, I have never been and never will).
Man, she's been so sneaky. I know Fleur isn't always as open as she seems, but this is a huge low. She may not recover from this. Although... it's not like she's relying on her Youtube career for money, it's more like a paid hobby for her.
You don't need vaccinations to go to Dubai, I previously lived there. And they had to be tested and land in Dubai all within 72 hours to be allowed in, I've heard they're very strict on this there. It's not within 72 hours of getting a negative, it's 72 hours of the test sample being taken, so any delay on the results coming back and you're in trouble.

I think the trip to London was at the start of December? So I guess that was just to galavant around the city and maybe buy a new wardrobe for Dubai?

Reactions: 5
Oh god that video... i remember thinking that it was weird she kept saying 'South of England' as i thought it was a weird turn of phrase for a vlogger who is clearly british as you'd just say 'down to kent' or 'to the seaside' but now its obviously because in her head she knew she'd cancelled the UK holiday and was buggering off to Dubai.
Im so disappointed and i bet they are gutted - her lockdown vlogs were the best content she's done in ages and she's ruined that now.

Reactions: 16
Is Fleur still friends with Gemma & Matt? Gemma’s parents live abroad and she has been SO vocal about missing them and not being able to see them at Christmas and stuff. She’s stuck to the rules very very well.
Wonder how she would take it if her mate just went off for a jolly holiday when she hasn’t seen her parents for the best part of a year.
I adore Gemma!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You don't need vaccinations to go to Dubai, I previously lived there. And they had to be tested and land in Dubai all within 72 hours to be allowed in, I've heard they're very strict on this there. It's not within 72 hours of getting a negative, it's 72 hours of the test sample being taken, so any delay on the results coming back and you're in trouble.

I think the trip to London was at the start of December? So I guess that was just to galavant around the city and maybe buy a new wardrobe for Dubai?
Arrivals from U.K. can get test on arrival in Dubai at the moment so they wouldn’t have had to have tested in advance. The queue at the airport is really long for testing on arrival though. I think they might reverse that decision soon anyway with London declaring an emergency over Covid etc.

Thing is, our cases here are also rising steadily and have been since end of year. At one point we were down to around 100 or so a day and then it was around 1,000-ish for a few months. We are now up to 3,000-ish past few days in UAE because of so many influencers and tourists coming in.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I adore Gemma!
Me too. I really want to message her and ask if she knows and to see if she would ask her friend fleur to do the right thing, hold her hands up and admit she’s been silly? But I like gemmas content and don’t want to get blocked 😂

Reactions: 7
Me too. I really want to message her and ask if she knows and to see if she would ask her friend fleur to do the right thing, hold her hands up and admit she’s been silly? But I like gemmas content and don’t want to get blocked 😂
I don't think she will block you! I have msgd her before with differing view points on some things and she has always been very nice :)

Reactions: 9

Is that "gemsmaquillage" (back in the day)?

Reactions: 8
Arrivals from U.K. can get test on arrival in Dubai at the moment so they wouldn’t have had to have tested in advance. The queue at the airport is really long for testing on arrival though. I think they might reverse that decision soon anyway with London declaring an emergency over Covid etc.

Thing is, our cases here are also rising steadily and have been since end of year. At one point we were down to around 100 or so a day and then it was around 1,000-ish for a few months. We are now up to 3,000-ish past few days in UAE because of so many influencers and tourists coming in.
"All passengers arriving in Dubai must take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test up to four days prior to their date of travel (maximum 96 hours), unless otherwise stated. The Negative PCR COVID-19 certificate must be printed in English or Arabic. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted. You may be required to take another test at Dubai Airports upon arrival. All travellers must check the country requirements from which they are departing"

From the Visit Dubai website.

You need to be tested before you get on the airplane and then you can also be asked to do an additional check on arrival. I've heard of people doing a test in the US but it has expired during transit and they're not even allowed on the connecting flight to Dubai. The stress of the testing alone is just not worth it, and then everything else Fleur has done too.

Reactions: 6
She obviously saw her family on Christmas, which I am willing to forgive, travelling to Dubai not so much.
I’m not. My local hospital has no critical care beds. None. It’s people like Fleur who have caused this. And she has the gall to pretend to take the rules seriously.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.