Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed.
I’m intrigued by her next move on this. She’s been it seemed very concerned about Covid and taken care during this pandemic a lot more than most influencers I’ve seen.
I wouldn’t be surprised if once she got out there she may have had some big regrets and realised she made the wrong decision going. Things are changing so quickly she could have easily got stranded out there! Many people I know who travelled over Christmas (to visited family they haven’t seen all year which was still a big risk I think, not just for a change of scenery..) are stuck abroad now with flights back to the uk cancelled. It can’t be the most relaxing holiday, hiding off social media, worrying about travel restrictions and catching Covid.

Reactions: 14
maybe her entire extended family decided to go when they found out they could only spend one day together in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 376790
Dis witch 🤦🏼‍♀️
“staring at 4 walls”?! Does she even watch Fleur’s videos or has Fleur really made people think she’s living in a small one bed apartment.... her kitchen area alone is bigger than my place!!

I cancelled my wedding, my honeymoon, not seen family for months because of this pandemic. I would LOVE a trip abroad right now & I’ve had it easy compared to some people. Such a slap in the face to her subscribers & followers. Unsubscribed & really disappointed.
Beside the sea needs to duck off... living in a mansion with shed loads of money... my heart bloody bleeds for her... I’m sure there are people who have had it so so much worse then her...

maybe her entire extended family decided to go when they found out they could only spend one day together in the UK?
this will be it definitely

Reactions: 15
100% done with her. :mad: She’s losing followers, but not nearly as many as she should be...
Annoyingly I doubt she'll take much of a hit to her follower numbers because of this, or really learnt anything from the experience. It will be forgotten in a few weeks.

Reactions: 14
I've been speechless for days about this. I've always known she was a spoilt little princess. I'm actually livid. It's the posting the picture from her garden that really angers me, like she thought she was so clever fooling everyone, and it really pleases me that she has been found out.

Reactions: 45
Find it so insulting and disappointing that she literally fundraised for the NHS.

She flew out with the knowledge that the cases are rising, regardless of the technicality of the dates, what she did is still wrong and disrespectful (just because is lawful, it doesn't make it right).

Reactions: 28
I would bet she'll do what Sunbeamsjess did about her ill-advised trip at the beginning of the pandemic. It'll be harder for Fleur since she has so many distinctive days like Christmas and Boxing Day in her timeline, but basically Jess went on a trip knowing there was a problem, justified it with "we've been washing our hands and using lots of hand sanitizer, and we're not in contact with anyone high risk." She did eventually address it clearly in a video, but she waited for at least a month (I think more?) and by that time people had forgotten the exact timeline, so she got away with pretending that she'd gone before anyone knew how big the actual problem was. Fleur will probably try to do the exact same thing, and not vlog the current lockdown, then come back a bit later and try to brush it off as a timing mistake that she couldn't possibly have been expected to be aware of.

I don't want to sound like I'm defending her at all, but I often think "Wow even for being dishonest, these influencers are bad." She admitted in her "What I got for Christmas" video that they'd originally planned a trip but it was unsafe to travel there. Why would she then pretend that they weren't traveling AT ALL, but drop the line that she was still taking a break for the coming week, AND not go into any details about what they *were* planning to do in her implied "staycation"? Why not just vaguely say something about "So we decided to take a family trip to another location where travel is currently permitted and we feel it's safe." I still wouldn't respect her at all for having decided to go, but it would make her look a lot better than these obvious attempts to make it look like she's still at home, followed by an admission that she wasn't.

Reactions: 19
Wow !! Surely anyone with half a brain knew we'd be going into lockdown after Christmas ? It was not a huge surprise. And even without a lockdown, why travel during a pandemic, regardless of whether or not you are breaking the rules ? Hugely irresponsible, especially in her line of work where we are supposed to 'be influenced' by her. Hugely disappointed, thought she was a bit more intelligent than 'well we wanted to go, so......'

Reactions: 24
The last time Fleur was in this much trouble, it was because of her excessively priced gift guides. She went on Instagram and posted a load of ranty and teary ‘poor me’ stories. I wonder if this time she’ll do the same or if she will hide away like the spoilt, two faced princess she is.

She has no excuse. “All I can do is apologise”. Piss off Fleur.

Did she get bored roaming around her mansion and grounds? Was River desperate to see the Burj Khalifa instead of her new rocking horse and the trampoline and the swing set?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would bet she'll do what Sunbeamsjess did about her ill-advised trip at the beginning of the pandemic. It'll be harder for Fleur since she has so many distinctive days like Christmas and Boxing Day in her timeline, but basically Jess went on a trip knowing there was a problem, justified it with "we've been washing our hands and using lots of hand sanitizer, and we're not in contact with anyone high risk." She did eventually address it clearly in a video, but she waited for at least a month (I think more?) and by that time people had forgotten the exact timeline, so she got away with pretending that she'd gone before anyone knew how big the actual problem was. Fleur will probably try to do the exact same thing, and not vlog the current lockdown, then come back a bit later and try to brush it off as a timing mistake that she couldn't possibly have been expected to be aware of.

I don't want to sound like I'm defending her at all, but I often think "Wow even for being dishonest, these influencers are bad." She admitted in her "What I got for Christmas" video that they'd originally planned a trip but it was unsafe to travel there. Why would she then pretend that they weren't traveling AT ALL, but drop the line that she was still taking a break for the coming week, AND not go into any details about what they *were* planning to do in her implied "staycation"? Why not just vaguely say something about "So we decided to take a family trip to another location where travel is currently permitted and we feel it's safe." I still wouldn't respect her at all for having decided to go, but it would make her look a lot better than these obvious attempts to make it look like she's still at home, followed by an admission that she wasn't.
I think the only way Fleur will address it is if people start posting it in youtube because more people will pick it up and it'll be harder for her to ignore.

She actively tried to deceive us, which is the worst thing about this all. If she hadn't said anything and been offline for weeks prior I don't think people would have been as outraged. It's the fact she has been so outspoken about the rules and how it was impacting her and that she had cancelled plans etc. She also then posted videos and posts on Insta to again give the impression she is still in the UK. That is just so dishonest and unnecessary! She knew she shouldn't be doing it, but did it anyway and thought if I just pretend I am still in the UK no one will know.

I would have had more respect for her if she said, yes i was in dubai guys. I knew this wouldn't go down well so I didn't mention it. It was a risky decision for us to make, but weighed up the pros and cons and to us it was worth the risk. I scheduled content and posts because I didn't want to go off the grid completely so I know this does give the impression that I was still in the UK. I probably shouldn't have done that, but at the time it was the easiest thing to do. I realise now it was naive of me to think I could get away with it.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210107_185239.jpg

I think the only way Fleur will address it is if people start posting it in youtube because more people will pick it up and it'll be harder for her to ignore.

She actively tried to deceive us, which is the worst thing about this all. If she hadn't said anything and been offline for weeks prior I don't think people would have been as outraged. It's the fact she has been so outspoken about the rules and how it was impacting her and that she had cancelled plans etc. She also then posted videos and posts on Insta to again give the impression she is still in the UK. That is just so dishonest and unnecessary! She knew she shouldn't be doing it, but did it anyway and thought if I just pretend I am still in the UK no one will know.

I would have had more respect for her if she said, yes i was in dubai guys. I knew this wouldn't go down well so I didn't mention it. It was a risky decision for us to make, but weighed up the pros and cons and to us it was worth the risk. I scheduled content and posts because I didn't want to go off the grid completely so I know this does give the impression that I was still in the UK. I probably shouldn't have done that, but at the time it was the easiest thing to do. I realise now it was naive of me to think I could get away with it.
I think she has gone about it the wrong way. A sneaky way. She should have been honest from the start.

Reactions: 7
Just because it was technically legal to vacation abroad doesn't mean it's ethical. Cases were rising well before the lockdown - the situation was already escalated. Fleur should explain her unnecessary and disrespectful trip to an ICU nurse who is risking their life because people like her think they're the exception and their selfishness is justified.
edit: also she's acting like she just saw the comments and was off her phone when we know she's been deleting comments left and right

Reactions: 28
Yeah the whole ‘we were in tier 2 it’s legal’ isn’t going to fly. Anyone watching the news on a regular basis knows the pandemic is really bad right now, the idea of taking a little kid on a completely unnecessary flight just to get a break from one’s landed estate ..... reeking privilege right there. Just because you *can* doesn’t mean you *should*.

Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand her logic & reasoning. She admitted throughout 2020 that they cancelled various holidays (their big USA trip, not visiting Yorkshire to see Mike’s family, other UK trips). Why now, when cases are worse than they’ve ever been, decide to go abroad? She had the ‘logic’ previously, what has changed since then to suddenly make her go “duck it I need a holiday and screw everything else”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.