Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments as of now. Besides the sea is really fighting fleurs corner 🧐
There is no excuse! We knew before Christmas things were turning, we’ve been going through this for nearly a year, she is selfish and ignorant like the rest. Absolutely beyond gutted and disappointed. Will unfollow everywhere too, but I’m sure she won’t care about losing a few followers as she’s had her sunshine.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m convinced it’s her too. The account has also posted along the lines of “have a heart. Anyone stuck at home for months on end with a toddler deserves a change of scenery” I mean please do shut up and stop embarrassing yourself, whoever you are!
Everyone has been stuck at home with someone....i'm mid twenties and been "stuck" living at my parents for the past year....think i deserve a change of scenery too....😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh wow, she finally addressed it. Clever for her to do it by replying to a comment and not as a story or post that lots of people would view.

Reactions: 8
Besidetheseawithagandt is getting on my nerves.

Anyway, I'm glad Fleur isn't getting away with this scot free. There are some pretty strongly-worded comments there calling her out for her behaviour. I'm sure she's rolling her eyes and/or laughing at them, but still.

Reactions: 18
Someone cancel beside the sea for fucks sake! So defensive and has got an answer for everyone 😠
They're even copying Fleur with her favourite word 'reprobate'. Could their head be any further up her ass?

I am so shocked by this. I actually really liked Fleur and her vlogs..
Of course it was legal for her to fly to Dubai but it is incredibly selfish and tone deaf in this situation. How can she enjoy herself when people are dying. I mean the new covid mutation started in the UK. In Germany no flights from/to the UK were allowed to depart and arrive. So therefore it is incredibly stupid that after seeing that serious news in the beginning (!) of december they still decided to go on their trip and risk to spread the new mutation in the world. It seems to me as if they and other influencers still think this situation is a joke.
I have socially distanced since March last year and haven’t travelled to see my family since then. I miss them like hell but I wouldn’t dare to go and endanger them.
And then we have Fleur who actually Does see her family and still feels the need to have family time by travelling with them 5.000 kms in the middle of a pandemic. As if their property isn’t big enough to get some family time if she wanted to..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Saying that it's legal and that things weren't as bad at the time covid-wise is arrogant and idiotic. Many things are legal; it's legal to behave like an asshole, doesnt mean I can't call a person out on that. Traveling to Dubai might be legal, doesnt mean I can't call it what it is during an on-going global pandemic: selfish and entitled. And honestly, as soon as it was reported that flights from the UK were banned all over Europe because of the new mutant, that should have been the moment to cancel the trip.
The thing is: MANY people could travel right now. You don't have to be super rich to go on vacation. But most people understand that it's not the freaking time and stay home. Home in places that don't have countless rooms you haven't even been in, like HRH Fleur. It's the super wealthy and super privileged who think they have more rights than others. Because they look down on those who aren't on their level. Fleur is no exception to this. Mike is no exception to this. They're just as entitled as all other people who think they deserve a break because they have had enough of this pesky pandemic thingy.

I always knew Fleur was sneakier than most people thought but the fact that over a whole year she cultivated this new "I'm just like you, this concerns all of us" persona before doing something like this.....I don't know how anyone would ever believe another word out of her mouth.

Edited to add: I bet she recorded her What I got for Christmas video before Christmas :-D It suddenly makes more sense, the vagueness, the unnecessary explanation as to why there aren't more gifts...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why reply only in the comments section if she is truly sorry? Why can’t she make a post or a story and address it? “All I can do is apologise at this point” - then do it right! Not sneakily in a comment section that majority of her followers might not even look at. I don’t care about her apology coz I know she doesn’t give a damn either. It’s just to cleverly show that she is still the good one. I don’t buy it one bit.

Reactions: 32
She knew it was wrong, otherwise she would not have hidden the fact that she was going away while the UK is crippled with case numbers. She’s a selfish and entitled twunt just like the rest of them. That’s not exactly a surprise to anyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Edited to add: I bet she recorded her What I got for Christmas video before Christmas :-D It suddenly makes more sense, the vagueness, the unnecessary explanation as to why there aren't more gifts...
Wow! You could be right. So sneaky!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is so disappointing, I had really warmed up to her again this spring but to do something like this reeks of privilege and lack of common sense. She really showed how selfish she is

This is all so shady. I feel like true Fleur has just entered the chat.

She made a big fuss out of going to London and putting her mask back on when being remotely close o anyone outside, but has carefully orchestrated all of this. Straight unfollow. I hope this blows up, and people don't let her get away with it.

Reactions: 24
It’s the trying to hide it and being sneaky which is so bad! You made the decision now own it!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.