Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she didn't want to share any content while she was away, as she didn't want to be insensitive to those who couldn't travel. But her whole channel is insensitive in that case, as most people can't have a house like hers, a car like hers, holidays like she has and all designer handbags etc. It doesn't make sense that she didn't want to upset those who couldn't travel on this one occasion.

Reactions: 49
I just don’t understand these influencers. It’s times like these when the spotlight is shone and we really see how differently they cope to the rest of us. I don’t understand what they’re trying to escape? If I lived in Fleur’s home I don’t think I’d ever leave. Lockdown there seems like an absolute dream. Jesus you could holiday in another wing of the home or in another room she hasn’t been in yet and feel like you were away. Same with Vogue Williams and the Kardashians. Why is it always the ones who have the most who feel the need to escape? They don’t seem to be able to stay put for a few months and just enjoy their homes that are far bigger and far more luxurious than anything we could ever imagine owning. They wouldn’t last a day slumming it like the rest of us. This pandemic has really highlighted to me how difficult it is for someone people to sit with themselves and be happy with what they have. I find that truly sad. For all the money they have they must not actually be happy and are constantly chasing and wanting to escape. This is why I should be rich and they shouldn’t be, ha! I feel like I would appreciate and value the things they love to escape much more 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't like the whole "I didn't post/create content from my trip to Dubai as I didn't want to be insensitive to people who can't go on holiday right now"... how selfless of her. As if! Just didn't want to get caught and deliberately mislead people in order to do so. I thought that part was a bit manipulative. If you're going to admit you messed up, don't then try to spin it to make yourself look good.

The excuse was very weak overall. Then again I think I'm on a different planet to these people.

Reactions: 30
Everyone has been stuck at home with someone....i'm mid twenties and been "stuck" living at my parents for the past year....think i deserve a change of scenery too....😂
Get your passport out I’ll take you to Dubai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh, I always knew she's a spoilt brat, but this is next level - even for her.

Reactions: 15
What is she on??? Tighter restrictions came into place BOXING DAY. She knew things were getting very serious but she CHOSE to fly out for 'family time' in Dubai. She literally cannot excuse this crappy behaviour. She is now as bad as those influencers she turns her nose up at. You may have money Fleur but your morals are as cheap as those you diss babe.

Reactions: 36
Do we think she will address this whole thing in her next video? Or just hope that most followers don't read her Instagram comments?

Reactions: 8
Do we think she will address this whole thing in her next video? Or just hope that most followers don't read her Instagram comments?
I don’t think she’ll want to bring more attention to it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she takes an even longer break now.

Reactions: 12
OMG! I'm so disappointed if this Dubai holiday is true (which judging by all the previous posts it is). I actually really liked her (don't judge me :ROFLMAO:).

My mum's an ICU consultant and her mental health has deteriorated since the first peak of the pandemic and she's literally terrified of going to work everyday. So I can't sympathise with people who complain about missing out on holidays. Even when it was allowed in the summer, it doesn't mean you should do it. It's common sense (which let's face it, most people in this country don't have) that you will spread the virus by either taking it or bringing it, especially with how quickly it's spreading now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This is all so shady. I feel like true Fleur has just entered the chat.

She made a big fuss out of going to London and putting her mask back on when being remotely close o anyone outside, but has carefully orchestrated all of this. Straight unfollow. I hope this blows up, and people don't let her get away with it.
She made such a fuss because she knew if she caught it she wouldn’t be allowed to go on holiday!

Reactions: 10
I can’t even articulate why I’m so disappointed in her but I’m actually raging. The whole explanation is a pack of lies and brings into question everything she’s ever said. Has she actually been as careful as she claimed to be over the past ten months at home? Who knows. Clearly the woman can’t be trusted.
duck off Fleur.

Reactions: 32
I’m going to guess that if she doesn’t address this properly and apologise for the fact that she’s essentially said to us, “do as I say and not as I do” and buggered off to a country that is being overrun by Brits, the comments on her Instagram and YouTube are going to be filled with Dubai comments. Forever.

Reactions: 14
Fleur is totally lying and her timeline /excuse doesn't add up. She cleverly has said they flew out at Christmas - is that Christmas day, eve, boxing day? She says they were in tier 2 when they flew out, this implies it was done before the 26th when they went into tier 3. Fleur posted her what I got for Christmas video on the 30th - clearly that was pre filmed but she 100% gives the impression it was filmed AFTER Christmas and that she spent Christmas in the UK. The situation had been escalating ever since we came out of lockdown at the beginning of December and even with her fake timeline would have known they were going into tier 3 and London had already gone into tier 4. She keeps saying obviously in her response to make it sound factual when no Fleur none of it is. You knew the situation is bad, you knew people wouldn't approve which is why you PURPOSELY wanted to give the impression that you were in the UK. If you thought that it was a good decision you wouldn't have done that. As soon as you saw you had been caught out on a lie, you tried to hide it by deleting comments. The whole point is you knew you would be judged and it would go down badly and so you tried to deceive your audience. Own up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder if all those weeks and months of Fleur appearing to comply with covid rules and restrictions on her channel, she was only showing us all that to build up her followers trust ? That maybe she felt that she had brownie points in her credit which would enable her to get away with the Dubai trip ? If she really thought that they weren't doing anything wrong why be so secretive about going away ? Hmm 🤔 🙄 :mad:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fleur is totally lying and her timeline /excuse doesn't add up. She cleverly has said they flew out at Christmas - is that Christmas day, eve, boxing day? She says they were in tier 2 when they flew out, this implies it was done before the 26th when they went into tier 3. Fleur posted her what I got for Christmas video on the 30th - clearly that was pre filmed but she 100% gives the impression it was filmed AFTER Christmas and that she spent Christmas in the UK. The situation had been escalating ever since we came out of lockdown at the beginning of December and even with her fake timeline would have known they were going into tier 3 and London had already gone into tier 4. She keeps saying obviously in her response to make it sound factual when no Fleur none of it is. You knew the situation is bad, you knew people wouldn't approve which is why you PURPOSELY wanted to give the impression that you were in the UK. If you thought that it was a good decision you wouldn't have done that. As soon as you saw you had been caught out on a lie, you tried to hide it by deleting comments. The whole point is you knew you would be judged and it would go down badly and so you tried to deceive your audience. Own up to it.
🙌🙌🙌🙌
It’s really made me so angry! I’ve been there since day one and cannot believe how deceitful she has been. What’s really making me angry though is besides the sea literally arguing with every single person on Instagram defending fleur, giving off explanations as to why she could go, the more they reply the more I am convinced it’s fleur or one of the family, trying to justify her actions. The account has no posts, a handful of followers and follows others (so could easily have been created for the purpose of fleurs “apology” but the real tea is that their profile picture is of Dubai 🧐

Reactions: 17
5E65C194-CF55-4DFB-9EB9-EA805B2157CF.jpeg

Dis witch 🤦🏼‍♀️
“staring at 4 walls”?! Does she even watch Fleur’s videos or has Fleur really made people think she’s living in a small one bed apartment.... her kitchen area alone is bigger than my place!!

I cancelled my wedding, my honeymoon, not seen family for months because of this pandemic. I would LOVE a trip abroad right now & I’ve had it easy compared to some people. Such a slap in the face to her subscribers & followers. Unsubscribed & really disappointed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.