Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of influencers pulling the “it was legal” card.
Yes yes we all know you technically can but that doesn’t mean you should! It’s all me me me with the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The person that replied saying “that is totally understandable” is either a) on the payroll or b) an absolute idiot of a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a load of woolly old tosh. 'Spending time together as a family' who the feck else has she been spending time with over the past year? I'd say the post has been written for her. It also isn't entirely clear whether or not she's actually back in the UK. They cancelled a trip to Kent because of the pandemic but hey Dubai here we come! #herotozero

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“Not breaking any laws”
duck right off Fleur. Anyone with common sense knew not to fly abroad during a global pandemic (not to mention flying from the UK which is one of the worst affected countries).
Filling her followers with “we’re in this together guys” messages while she books her first class tickets for a well deserved holiday because, as we all know, she has such a stressful job.
I actually can’t deal with these influencers anymore, they all just make my blood boil.
Definitely unfollowing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well she’s deleting comments again because she deleted mine!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Here are some of the replies she's received (posting here as she'll probably delete them!)
ooh that one about northamptonshire tier 3 by 23dec is going to be deleted immediately by Fleur. Thanks for the screenshots. Bald faced lie by Fleur!

Reactions: 23
The little thumbs up emoji at the end seems so passive aggressive, like she's pissed off she even has to deal with this/defend herself!

Reactions: 23
The little thumbs up emoji at the end seems so passive aggressive, like she's pissed off she even has to deal with this/defend herself!
Agreed. Also can’t believe she’s saying “everyone makes mistakes” yes but this was a pre-arranged mistake that could result in people literally dying which you decided was absolutely worth time lounging by the pool.

I honestly would go as far as to say I despise her right now.

Reactions: 28
I’m not sure, someone did a screenshot higher up of the hotel she had followed (which indicated she was in Dubai) but I didn’t pay attention to the name of it sorry, it was then reported she unfollowed it after the comments were appearing x
It was the Andaz.

Reactions: 2
Her response makes me laugh.
Everything wasn’t peachy and rosey at Christmas but then suddenly turned bad over night. Loads of people went into tier 4 before Christmas and it had been announced that many more would be entering it on Boxing Day. Things were obviously bad in the U.K.

Sneaky that she’s done it as a comment rather than a post or story, as less people will see it.

I’ve decided to unfollow. It may have been legal, but it was still a very sneaky and selfish thing to do. If she hadn’t have been caught, she’d 100% be making more lockdown vlogs pretending to be in the same position as everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That was not a "mistake", it was a conscious decision. Just as it was a conscious decision to attempt to make it appear as if she was at home and delete the comments of people that had spotted them. They weighed the pros and cons, and for her it was worth it. Do you really need to have the government tell you what you should and should not do? It unfortunately appears that many do. Now she is just another cliché influencer. Dubai of all places :rolleyes: PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC

Reactions: 37
My gosh. I always liked Fleur because I perceived her to be sensible. Whilst everyone from early UK YouTube was busy selling out, Fleur stayed true to herself. She made smart business decisions and always seemed like someone with a decent head on her shoulders. I am so disappointed in her. What a cow for making such a dumb and selfish decision.

Reactions: 26
No doubt I’ll be blocked for having an opinion and messsaging her x
Same here! Particularly given that my comment was deleted, I’m surprised I didn’t get blocked at that point.

I hope when she tries to gloss over it and post on YouTube her comments there also point it out. It won’t be from me because I’ve unsubscribed. I refuse to support this con woman by even giving her any views.

Reactions: 11
Pathetic apology but I do respect that the admitted it. But I suppose so many people knew it by now, she’d do more damage if she kept ignoring.

Also I SWEAR this is Fleur in a burner account arguing with people - ‘by the sea with a g and t’ and a picture of a Dubai hotel as the profile pic 🤣

I reckon she’s got a really bitchy side (as we’ve seen before with her sneakily throwing shade at people) and she’s probably FUMING at being caught and having to give a polite response to keep her followers on side 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m bleeping disgusted and disappointed. For me Fleur was one of the few influencers left with a scrap of integrity (the whole ‘hiding her baby’s face’ saga aside!)

Unfollowed her on all platforms with a heavy heart.

Reactions: 28
Also I SWEAR this is Fleur in a burner account arguing with people - ‘by the sea with a g and t’ and a picture of a Dubai hotel as the profile pic 🤣

I reckon she’s got a really bitchy side (as we’ve seen before with her sneakily throwing shade at people) and she’s probably FUMING at being caught and having to give a polite response to keep her followers on side 😂
I’m convinced it’s her too. The account has also posted along the lines of “have a heart. Anyone stuck at home for months on end with a toddler deserves a change of scenery” I mean please do shut up and stop embarrassing yourself, whoever you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahaha I saw the comment about have a heart. Do these people think fleur will let them move into a wing in her mansion if they lick her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.