Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Ford's of Winsford also Mike's family company too?
Yes, his grandfather Vernon Ford founded that, although I am not privy to his job or relation to the company presently. He made news when he was made CEO of Available Car, which his parents founded, so i just go off by that.

Reactions: 8
Can someone tip off the daily mail please. "CEO of automotive supermarket giant and YouTube wife hide trip to Dubai in the midst of lockdown crisis" 😂
You’d really want his company and staff affected? That’s pretty crappy of you. What about the normal folk in his work force? It’s not their fault but they’d be the first affected if a drop in sales forces job cuts.
Shame on you.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m not. My local hospital has no critical care beds. None. It’s people like Fleur who have caused this. And she has the gall to pretend to take the rules seriously.
same, we have no ICU beds left in all of southern california. they're rationing care and ambulance EMTs aren't allowed to even bring people in to ERs if they don't have a chance at survival. it's not even just covid - people are more likely to die of other preventable things too because of the lack of hospital space.

i have friends who live entirely alone and quarantined and tested and whatnot to be able to visit their driving-distance family for hanukkah/christmas. i don't necessarily agree that that's the right thing to do, but it's definitely a lot easier to give them a bit of compassion for bending rules compared to someone who lives with their spouse and child in a mansion flying somewhere totally unnecessarily for a vacation

Reactions: 10
Alex Gingell of that band Gunship her brother and brother in law are in has been liking comments on her Instagram post supporting Fleur and calling everyone else keyboard warriors etc. It’s obvious her family and friends are all in support of her disgusting behaviour and likely bitching about all of the criticism she is receiving.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You’d really want his company and staff affected? That’s pretty crappy of you. What about the normal folk in his work force? It’s not their fault but they’d be the first affected if a drop in sales forces job cuts.
Shame on you.
Agree. Unnecessary. Unless Mike flys back and goes directly to the office. If he quarantines for 2 weeks he hasn’t done anything ‘wrong’. He is the CEO so can take a month off / work remotely if he wants!

Reactions: 6
Shame on you.
It doesn’t really work like that. Do you think the public and media shouldn’t have publicly criticised, for example, Philip Green, because it might affect Arcadia staff?

Mike should be held accountable for his actions just as much as Fleur. Sorry, but I don’t believe in protecting his profits just in case he turns around and takes it out on other staff (which would make him vile). If he was a decent human being and a good businessman he’d apologise and act better in future to protect the reputation of his company. We aren’t here to do that for him.

Reactions: 43
I wonder what her mum thinks??? Her mum had to shield last year and I am sure is having to shield again due to her lung condition.

Reactions: 8
Shame on you.
I didn't say I was doing it nor that I had done anything leading to that consequence. Easy there.

Reactions: 17
I know it’s been mentioned already but WOW imagine having the audacity to post a get well soon message to GraceFVictory (who was made to birth her baby early so she could be put in a medical coma due to COVID) from her sun lounger in Dubai.

If Fleur actually thought the situation was any different when she flew out, she’s outing herself as really dumb. So many countries were banning UK arrivals because of the new strain. I guess money can’t buy you brains.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Any consequences that CEO Mike and Influencer Fleur face, which I doubt there will be any, is all on them.

Reactions: 29
I know it’s been mentioned already but WOW imagine having the audacity to post a get well soon message to GraceFVictory (who was made to birth her baby early so she could be put in a medical coma due to COVID) from her sun lounger in Dubai.

If Fleur actually thought the situation was any different when she flew out, she’s outing herself as really dumb. So many countries were banning UK arrivals because of the new strain. I guess money can’t buy you brains.

did she delete her message to grace? I can’t see it anymore

Reactions: 1
Are there any videos where you get a good look at how big their house is and a bit of a tour? I can see she uploaded a few separate videos showing her bathroom, kitchen etc separate but that’s boring, I just wanna see how big this bloody house is that she felt the need to escape
Its for sure a mansion but I personally think her decor decisions ruined parts of it.
I think she boring but her her going to Dubai at the moment and trying to cover it up is a disgrace. Her apology was an insult and how dare she insult "people who don't have means"
its not means but morals that matter in life. the integrity of the NHS staff who have had all their holidays cancelled to deal with this crisis while this rich privileged person swans about - she's just got no respect
and I dont have any respect for any brand that sends such a privileged selfish person free stuff or worse sponsors them to sell to us, her lowly audience who are clearly not as blessed as her their crap.

Reactions: 13
Why message you in particular and why such mystery about the pair of you being "outed"?! Seems so odd that they could say something that would out you as if they know you.
To be honest they don’t actually know my true name, just my online aliases - it was more that I didn’t think it was ok to share the contents of the messages which would have outed that person and for me that felt a step too far

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.