Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really fucked up and I am sure deep down she knows it. PRs will not respond well to this.
On the bright side, I think she’s earned enough to retire if it all comes crashing down. Plus family money on both sides.

Maybe she is wanting to step away anyway.

I was thinking how she could want to spin this. Perhaps there is a renowned fertility clinic there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So in your view some business owners should be held accountable for their actions, and others shouldn’t, depending on how well known/wealthy they are? And who decides who is and is not well known/wealthy enough to be held accountable? You?

It’s hardly a witch hunt. I don’t think you know what that is!

As another user said any consequences these incredibly privileged idiots experience is entirely of their own doing.
In current language, witch hunt metaphorically means an investigation that is usually conducted with much publicity, supposedly to uncover subversive activity, disloyalty and so on, but with the real purpose of intimidating.

so yes, I think I do know what witch hunt means ffs.

and if you read my posts properly I am feeling sorry for his staff, read properly!

Reactions: 3
Instagram august 2020.
Looks like she took the dog on holiday which means presumably they drove there (and I think they own a house there?) .. not that it makes it ok, but probs safer in terms of covid risk than flying to Dubai and staying in hotel 🤣

Instagram august 2020.
Looks like Hannah might have been there too because there’s pictures of her kids from that time at the beach on her mums account. I wonder did Fleur sneak away on the quiet with them to Portugal and got away with it that time?🤔 It would explain how she thought no one would know about Dubai...we’ll never know know but I honestly don’t trust Fleur now at all and wouldn’t be surprised if they had gone on holiday over the summer.

Reactions: 32
Guys do u think any of her family members or even her friends would have had a word or two with her about this behaviour? I feel like at least someone close to her should have really told her how wrong she was in doing this. Maybe she would realise then? But if none of her family/friends have said anything to the princess then it’s truly a shame. If any of my family/ friends had done something like this I would have definitely given them a piece of my mind.

Reactions: 5
Guys do u think any of her family members or even her friends would have had a word or two with her about this behaviour? I feel like at least someone close to her should have really told her how wrong she was in doing this. Maybe she would realise then? But if none of her family/friends have said anything to the princess then it’s truly a shame. If any of my family/ friends had done something like this I would have definitely given them a piece of my mind.
Well, personally I’m not the kind of friend who would tell others what to do either. I would perhaps say I wouldn’t travel myself, but not more than that.

Reactions: 11
Oh boy. So this year was a lie. Unreal!

I am usually just a lurker and I realise the irony of posting now with my current username 🤣

Really disappointed in Fleur. She was my fave youtuber. They’re all a selfish bunch. I’ve watched her vids on and off since she started.

Reactions: 13
Oh Fleur that squeaky clean halo has suddenly fallen into a pile of bullshit hasn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She posted this late August. Probably the same place? She put the location as a beach in the U.K. but it was probably a lie.
8CF80E06-81B3-4596-8FF6-75F3A451BEAB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She did have a uk break I’m sure I remember some sort of vlog with a tour of the cabin they stayed in, not sure on dates & when in slotted in though 🤷🏻‍♀️

And then around the same time she posted this that gave the impression she was in Kent having a staycation like the rest of us plebs did last summer. This was posted 29th August.

(Cabu appears to be a holiday rental thing in Kent)
to be fair to fleur i do think she was staying with Hannah & co in a cabin in Kent at this point, video named “Summer holiday weekend” posted at the end of August

Reactions: 11
Looks like Hannah might have been there too because there’s pictures of her kids from that time at the beach on her mums account. I wonder did Fleur sneak away on the quiet with them to Portugal and got away with it that time?🤔 It would explain how she thought no one would know about Dubai...we’ll never know know but I honestly don’t trust Fleur now at all and wouldn’t be surprised if they had gone on holiday over the summer.
Reckon that's where she had the photo of them on the beach with river that was on her photo collection of 2020?

Reactions: 3
Fleur is in her sister's photo slides. They took a family trip to Portugal. Just couldn't help themselves. Same dates as the mom tagging the place
SORRY. Making a correction. Looks like the mom went to Portugal and Fleur , her sister, and others also did a beach trip somewhere else at the exact same time..

Hannah commented she was jealous on the moms post

ETA: I deleted the other post to avoid confusion.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
SORRY. Making a correction. Looks like the mom went to Portugal and Fleur , her sister, and others also did a beach trip somewhere else at the exact same time..

Yeah the beach they were at is where Hannah lives isn’t it, or when they did the staycation. Either way, the beach is definitely too tit to be Portugal! I’ve just been prowling through their Instagrams lol

Reactions: 7
I looked at Hannah's photos. I don't think it is Portugal. Hannah lives up near Lincolnshire coasty away and think they have a beach hut there. I'm looking at the photos from 27th August. But don't feel like Portugal... I may very well be wrong

Reactions: 6

I mean im still shocked her mum flew when Fleurs made out she's vulnerable

Reactions: 15
I can't find Hannah's IG, it says that the page is not available. Did she remove her account because of all this?

Is anyone else not really that shocked that she went away but just shocked she went to Dubai of all places? Doesn’t seem like her sort of style at all.
I have on and off followed Fleur, liked her very much to start, went off her for a while (the ridiculous expensive hauls), then liked her again not long ago - but this is what struck me too - Dubai? Just doesn't seem her thing at all. Tuscany or New York yes - but Dubai?
Was it really worth it?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.