Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me where to find out when all this started I. The thread? Need to read from the start
Read from page 49 in the previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 1
LOL at her saying she wasn’t on her phone and didnt see the comments but then further down says she initially deleted comments about Dubai.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Don't care that it was legal, it's still a selfish thing to do. She really couldn't take ONE YEAR off from travelling???

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She says they flew out at Christmas, must’ve been at least boxing day right? Because she filmed a what I got for Christmas video.

Given that they tightened up the Christmas rules and indicated tighter restrictions were coming, they knew what was on the way when they travelled and they did it anyway.

I think they were stupid and selfish to travel at that time. Also: I hate to shame anybody’s parenting style but personally I would NEVER have put my son at risk of contracting COVID by taking a flight for a frivolous holiday right now and I am surprised at her lack of concern for River’s health.

She hasn’t done anything illegal but I am judging her. We all make mistakes, I like Fleur, but I feel conflicted about whether to continue following her now...

Reactions: 53
It's telling that she's admitted it in a Instagram comment (where people are less likely to scroll) rather than post a story or video. Doubt she'll address it anymore. Really shady.

Reactions: 42
How the golden girl of youtube has fallen. She was one of the most well liked influencers who rarely got negative chit chat. Its just so strange. She has taken so many vacations previously (in non-covid times), in addition to being in a position to take even more holidays after the pandemic. But she couldn't go one year without a little getaway. Gross.

Shame on us for thinking she was different from the other selfish 'content creators'

IMG_3734.PNG

nailed the response of how many of us are feeling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
At this point she's only responded to one comment, which I doubt a whole lot of people will see, so I guess that is the end of that -especially since the first person to reply to her comment has said that her actions are 'totally understandable'. I wouldn't have seen her reply if it hadn't been posted here - and I'd guess it's the same for most. I'm surprised she responded at all, since she obviously doesn't care what people think, but her response, in my mind, is total BS. She said she didn't make any content while she was in Dubai because she didn't want to be insensitive to those who couldn't travel. Well, that's a lie. She didn't make any content because she didn't want to be found out, while also finding the time to post a picture on Instagram, where she is pictured in her garden, and sending virtual hugs to everyone, as though she is in the same situation as the rest of us. She also signed off one of her recent vlogs lamenting the fact that she couldn't take a trip she had planned to take in the UK, while forgetting to mention that she was heading off to Dubai instead! She's a liar. Plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We knew of the new covid variant emerging in the UK in December before Christmas, which for most people with common sense would indicate things would get worse in terms of higher daily cases/deaths, NHS and emergency being services being overwhelmed. In turn would lead to tighter restricitions AND most probably a lockdown...yet they chose to fly to Dubai knowing of the serious situation unfolding in UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she will get by fine with that “oh we didn’t know” non-apology. People will forget so easily. I doubt they have been there since Xmas so it is a lie to fit that narrative. Still think it was a free trip by the hotel/whatever that Fleur could not pass up as I have to expect Mike would have more sense than that being a business owner & not wanting to be stranded overseas for months in case.

Reactions: 12
What hotel has she unfollowed ?
I’m not sure, someone did a screenshot higher up of the hotel she had followed (which indicated she was in Dubai) but I didn’t pay attention to the name of it sorry, it was then reported she unfollowed it after the comments were appearing x

Reactions: 1
Yes at least she addressed it (although hidden away so only those who read here or her comments will know 🙄 ) but saying the situation wasn't bad when she left is such a pathetic excuse. Yes Fleur, the situation was just as bad otherwise tighter restrictions would not have been enforced. The fact that she's trying to reason her selfish behaviour boils my blood. Flying out to Dubai surely wasn't essential so to me that's just a big duck you to the frontliners and all those who have been terribly affected by this pandemic. Too much money they can't even stay at home when it's clearly necessary. Guess they get bored easily roaming around their countless rooms in their massive mansion

I cannot believe her... yes she wasn’t doing anything wrong but could she not go a few months without going abroad...

Reactions: 13
She’s been sneaky doing it in the comments in the hope not many of her followers will see it and it’ll be water under the bridge

Reactions: 25
But her response, in my mind, is total BS. She said she didn't make any content while she was in Dubai because she didn't want to be insensitive to those who couldn't travel. Well, that's a lie. She didn't make any content because she didn't want to be found out, while also finding the time to post a picture on Instagram, where she is pictured in her garden, and sending virtual hugs to everyone, as though she is in the same situation as the rest of us. She also signed off one of her recent vlogs lamenting the fact that she couldn't take a trip she had planned to take in the UK, while forgetting to mention that she was heading off to Dubai instead! She's a liar. Plain and simple.
Absolutely this.

I had begun typing a similar message myself, but you've captured my thoughts perfectly.

Her most recent Instagram posts have been nothing less than deliberately misleading. Trying to generate a faux "we're-all-in-this-together" sentiment, all the while she's been busy flexing her privilege sunning herself in Dubai.

Reactions: 27
Super shady. I no longer feel good about her. My values differ greatly. It’s really pathetic that she just had to travel, for no good reason aside from leisure, and could not wait any longer. Shame on her. Very disappointed.

She’s infuriated me with her actions and with her frankly dire excuse. She’s exposed herself as a liar, and a selfish, entitled one at that. I can’t believe she thinks she can say that it was ok. Everyone has known the Covid situation, including her.

She’s pathetic and I’ve unfollowed.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.