Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel like she's actually really slim. No more than a size 8. You can see it here. It's just that she's about my height and everything is too long. Skinnies fold around the ankles, dresses are too long, shoulders on tops too low down the upper arms.

View attachment 636359

I always think how it doesn't look like she has suffered from the c-section overhang that so many people get.

Write that in her comments, she'll either delete it or everyone would attack you, saying she has a beautiful hair and why would she do it.

I have a really thick hair as well, and I've cut it from her length to a bob two weeks ago. Just the mere process of washing it, so much easier
Same! Isn’t it wonderful?!

Reactions: 2
This is exactly what I'm saying - those jeans are too long in the body to be mom-waisted on her and the legs are about 2 inches too long!

Reactions: 7
If she does lie about her height that’s disappointing because I am 5’1 and always thought she could (in theory anyway) represent how to style for that height…

but the bad mom jeans and shapeless dresses though, idk man…. Maybe she serves as what not to do?

Reactions: 1
Was she awkward as she usually is around people outside of her clique?
There's a youtuber called miss budget beauty who I watch and she said she met Fleur twice at events and tried to chat to her, and she said Fleur literally just looked straight through her. No hello, no smile, nothing! I can really imagine it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's a youtuber called miss budget beauty who I watch and she said she met Fleur twice at events and tried to chat to her, and she said Fleur literally just looked straight through her. No hello, no smile, nothing! I can really imagine it!
Me too. Also, her bragging about not liking LSE and college in general - wake up call realising that not everyone is as mesmerised by her as her friends and family are.

Reactions: 5
I can imagine Fleur would see MBB as very much beneath her and not worthy of her time!

Reactions: 8
I remember reading in one of the threads where someone had a similar opinion about meeting her in real life. Someone also saw her in a restaurant with Mike, Nando’s i think and apparently she was super rude to the waitress. I just find it hilarious that she has so much attitude if what people have told about her is true. She really isn’t anything much is she? She is tacky as hell and very spoilt. I really am baffled why Fleur of all people is so full of herself. Like really what personality does she even have? Her style (I feel style and her shouldn’t even be used in the same sentence) is worse than anyone I know. Oh well I always have a good laugh when I see her outfit choices. So maybe that’s a positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fleur left an Airbnb review for the second place they stayed in Cornwall. She felt the need to point out that the bedrooms and bathrooms are 'quite small'. None of the other reviews felt the need to mention this. In fact, this place has otherwise pretty glowing reviews. I feel like the first place they stayed was much more Fleur's style!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Fleur left an Airbnb review for the second place they stayed in Cornwall. She felt the need to point out that the bedrooms and bathrooms are 'quite small'. None of the other reviews felt the need to mention this. In fact, this place has otherwise pretty glowing reviews. I feel like the first place they stayed was much more Fleur's style!
Unbelievable. Small for what kind of group? Wasn't it just her, Mike and their little kid??

Reactions: 6
Honestly, the picture of the room looked like a standard bedroom but even if it was small how much time do you really spend in the bedroom on holiday?? When I'm away I'm only in the room to get ready or go to sleep not spend my day in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I remember reading in one of the threads where someone had a similar opinion about meeting her in real life. Someone also saw her in a restaurant with Mike, Nando’s i think and apparently she was super rude to the waitress. I just find it hilarious that she has so much attitude if what people have told about her is true. She really isn’t anything much is she? She is tacky as hell and very spoilt. I really am baffled why Fleur of all people is so full of herself. Like really what personality does she even have? Her style (I feel style and her shouldn’t even be used in the same sentence) is worse than anyone I know. Oh well I always have a good laugh when I see her outfit choices. So maybe that’s a positive.
I want to hear more about what she’s like in public. Mike too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.