Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it’s quite nice. I know what you mean that it’s nicer to be seen. But people change their room decor every few years, this way they’ll always keep this, no matter what is chose for the rest of the room.
They're lovely paintings. I can't understand why you would want them hidden away!

Reactions: 3
I find it interesting that she plans to keep River in that small (relatively, for the house), oddly-shaped room for "years" to come. I figured they'd move her out when she needed a single bed.

Reactions: 8
Agree, I think it's beautiful. But why is she storing books under the sink like that?! And in a kids room too?
I'm sure she said in a video a while back that that sink isn't actually plumbed in/doesn't work or something? I seem to remember her saying people had commented about leaks ruining the books and that was why she wasn't worried 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She wishes.

She tries so hard to pull of this edgy look all the time, ignoring one key factor...she just isn't cool. And no amount of leather jackets or clumpy boots will change that.
Omg the leather jackets and clumpy boots! Plus messy long hair!

She wishes.

She tries so hard to pull of this edgy look all the time, ignoring one key factor...she just isn't cool. And no amount of leather jackets or clumpy boots will change that.
She reminds me a lot of sunbeamsjess in that regard, using her extreme wealth to buy luxury versions of "punk" clothes and it just never looking quite natural on her because she's still a dainty, feminine ultra upper-class person. Not that people need to be totally one-dimensional in their styles, but it just seems like going for an image/persona they wish they had more than actually being a multi-faceted makeup lover who also loves leather and studs.

Reactions: 9
I find it interesting that she plans to keep River in that small (relatively, for the house), oddly-shaped room for "years" to come. I figured they'd move her out when she needed a single bed.
River is less important than a gazzillion guest rooms, which are her interior design projects.

Reactions: 4
She reminds me a lot of sunbeamsjess in that regard, using her extreme wealth to buy luxury versions of "punk" clothes and it just never looking quite natural on her because she's still a dainty, feminine ultra upper-class person. Not that people need to be totally one-dimensional in their styles, but it just seems like going for an image/persona they wish they had more than actually being a multi-faceted makeup lover who also loves leather and studs.
I think unbeamjess dresses very well and nothing she wears is tacky. I rarely if ever, thought fleur dressed well. Mainly because she looks tacky. I'm not sure if it's the colors she picks or something but its just never right even with all the money she has

I think unbeamjess dresses very well and nothing she wears is tacky. I rarely if ever, thought fleur dressed well. Mainly because she looks tacky. I'm not sure if it's the colors she picks or something but its just never right even with all the money she has
I find Fleur never gets the right level, she's always overdressed. It's like she took that 'before you leave the house take off one accessory' saying and made it 'before you leave the house add on five extra accessories' and it just looks too busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Too much hair, too many piercings/earrings/bracelets, everything covered in stars, buckles, zips or chains. And don't get me started on those awful shirt/jumper combos with white shirt flaps hanging out of the bottom.

Reactions: 22
When you think about, we've never actually seen her figure properly. She's always so covered in clothes and jewellery I don't even know what her body even looks like 😂

I always feel like she's actually really slim. No more than a size 8. You can see it here. It's just that she's about my height and everything is too long. Skinnies fold around the ankles, dresses are too long, shoulders on tops too low down the upper arms.

Screenshot_20210626-215204_Instagram.jpg

No Fleur isn’t skinny. She is a healthy weight though. This picture above is all about angles.

Reactions: 10
No Fleur isn’t skinny. She is a healthy weight though. This picture above is all about angles.
You can be skinny and a healthy weight, those things aren't mutually exclusive. She looks great either way and it's clear she takes care of herself, I just wish she had better fashion sense.

Reactions: 27
I think it's her height that is an issue, regarding her body image. Most of the fashionable stuff nowadays she likes are made for slim and tall women, which she can't pull off. Frilled midi dresses and bulky jackets look good on 175 cm. Even those white blouses under the jumpers look good when you have extra 20 cm of height, cause they don't reach your knees. Slim fitting clothes would work wonders for her. And a haircut. No matter how many products you put in your hair, the amount of styling she does, no chance it is healthy.

I've always thought she'd look so much younger with a long straight bob. She once said that Mike wants her to keep her hair long. I'd never let my husband dictate what I do with my hair

Reactions: 18
She says she’s 5’4, which is not *that* petite. The really good petite bloggers like extrapetite go to tailors and rarely wear stuff straight off the rack, but Fleur has been notoriously tight with her money when it comes to stuff like that, so probably doesn’t ever tailor her clothes properly.

Reactions: 4
She says she’s 5’4, which is not *that* petite. The really good petite bloggers like extrapetite go to tailors and rarely wear stuff straight off the rack, but Fleur has been notoriously tight with her money when it comes to stuff like that, so probably doesn’t ever tailor her clothes properly.
She has mentioned using a local seamstress/tailor but only for special occasion stuff I think.
Her long wavy hair (always worn down) and chunky boots and layers upon layers of overly detailed clothes and stacks of jewellery all combine to make her look short and somewhat chunky, whereas in reality she's probably a slim size 8-10 and could look her true size in properly fitting clothes.
I'd love to see her in a simple white fitted t-shirt, good jeans and a pair of sandals (not bleeping espadrilles with bells and whistles hanging from them!) but she's obviously not comfortable with that level of simplicity, which is fair enough if that's her thing.
Some people are just magpies I suppose: I'd come out in hives if I was faced with the excesses of Fleur's wardrobe, while she would likely die of boredom rifling through mine 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.