Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get rid of that dry, damaged, straggly hair that she's had FOREVER. A chic long-ish bob would be such an improvement and they're very in right now so don't have to look 'mumsy' if that's what she's afraid of. And that would actually make her look at least a little bit edgy...I mean, it's still Fleur so not really, but it'd be better than that hot mess.

Reactions: 5
She thinks it’ll make her look like Margot Robbie. It won’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yea I'm another one that voted for a fringe, because (a) it's something different at last and (b) there's a good chance it'll look awful.
Option (b) it is then!
(I know it's fake... still awful though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I met fleur years ago, maybe about 7 years ago? I was younger and she was in Westfield shopping centre at a beauty pop up kinda meet and greet thing. I was late and just kinda walked up to her and froze (bless me). She took the lead and asked a few questions and was lovely and suggested a photo as thats obviously why I was there. The girls on the stand seemed to like her.
I don’t want to sound fan girl, but just wanted to counter that in my experience, she was nice in public…. And about my height, 5.3 / 5.4, haha

Reactions: 23
I met fleur years ago, maybe about 7 years ago? I was younger and she was in Westfield shopping centre at a beauty pop up kinda meet and greet thing. I was late and just kinda walked up to her and froze (bless me). She took the lead and asked a few questions and was lovely and suggested a photo as thats obviously why I was there. The girls on the stand seemed to like her.
I don’t want to sound fan girl, but just wanted to counter that in my experience, she was nice in public…. And about my height, 5.3 / 5.4, haha
Ive met her too, at an event with a beauty brand. She was nice enough, chatty. Same height as me too 🤣. She wasn’t nervous or awkward, held her own in conversation.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks that bangs don't look THAT bad on her? At least they hide that botox forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I too actually liked the bangs. Finally something different! And she looks less like a goldfish now. Maybe a goldfish with fringe.

ION I clicked on “do not show me videos from this person” on YouTube and then she showed up in my feed. Her cotswolds clog doesn’t seem to have too many views so I’m wondering if she’s pushing out the video more to get more views. I did not watch

Ive met her too, at an event with a beauty brand. She was nice enough, chatty. Same height as me too 🤣. She wasn’t nervous or awkward, held her own in conversation.
Skinflint Fleur will save a fortune hiding her forehead instead of injecting it with botox.

She will never get an actual fringe or change her hair in any significant way, she couldn’t cope without her standard long blonde locks.

I agree it's like her comfort blanket
Also, Mike likes her long hair, so I can see her keeping it long to please him as well.

I think she'd look great with bangs! The fake one she's wearing looks terrible because it's a blunt cut, she needs the edge to be softened to look good at that length and density.

Reactions: 12
I'd love to see her get a decent fringe (not a blunt fake one like she has there) or just anything different really. I agree that a long bob would look so much better on her. I've been following her since the very early days and just feel like she's never really changed her hair much at all. I also do remember her talking a long time ago about how Mike likes her hair long and blonde and that's why I think she'll never change it which saddens me. I do remember her also being sad (and a bit mean) when Mike cut his slightly longer hair he used to have shorter. It's a shame she doesn't feel she can also do that.
I've lost count of the different styles I've tried during the time I've followed her, and whilst it's nice if your partner likes your hair it really isn't a good reason to never change it. I know I've had several styles my husband thought he wouldn't like, but then actually loved when he saw them.

of course she would be nice to her fans at a paid sponsorship event! i doubt she would be as friendly if you causally bumped into her at a mall and wanted a picture -- she might even give you a snotty look for scuffing up her $500 golden goose sneakers
careful-character-feeling-feelings-Favim.com-3709080.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'd love to see her get a decent fringe (not a blunt fake one like she has there) or just anything different really. I agree that a long bob would look so much better on her. I've been following her since the very early days and just feel like she's never really changed her hair much at all. I also do remember her talking a long time ago about how Mike likes her hair long and blonde and that's why I think she'll never change it which saddens me. I do remember her also being sad (and a bit mean) when Mike cut his slightly longer hair he used to have shorter. It's a shame she doesn't feel she can also do that.
I've lost count of the different styles I've tried during the time I've followed her, and whilst it's nice if your partner likes your hair it really isn't a good reason to never change it. I know I've had several styles my husband thought he wouldn't like, but then actually loved when he saw them.
I have to disagree about her hair. I’ve been there myself. Had very long hair my whole life. Around 4 years ago went for a chop and was left with chin length bob. Was so bored with my blond hair decided to go for ombré which was a hit at the time. The hairdresser burned my hair and the sides of my hair just snapped and fell off. So I went from having long beautiful hair to having dry ugly short hair and I was absolutely devastated. It took me years to grow my hair back and get them in a good condition again. So I have to disagree with everyone claiming she needs to do something with her hair. I know for sure that I’ll never experiment with my haircut or my hair colour ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fleur could afford the very best hairdressers, though, and pretty much ensure she'd go to a place that wouldn't damage her hair. Plus if she were to experiment with something really different, it'd probably be going darker, not bleaching, which has even less chance of damaging it.

Reactions: 14
Watching that reel where she sells serums disgusts me, because I feel she never removes make up completely with face halo only, thus ends up just piling products on top of the makeup leftovers, I mean you can see mascara and eyeliner smudged.
Call me a germophobe, but nothing beats a good old water and a cleanser.
Her hygiene never impressed me, though.

Watching that reel where she sells serums disgusts me, because I feel she never removes make up completely with face halo only, thus ends up just piling products on top of the makeup leftovers, I mean you can see mascara and eyeliner smudged.
In one video she said she only uses the halo pads without anything and I was like 😳, so yes minimum micellar water that you have to rinse off with water. That's the problem with influencers receiving freebies they don't invest time to research what each product is about. Not sure how much botox her face can keep taking.
Also not sure but I got the feeling that after the Dubai Gate scandal she basically got cancelled not only by people but by many brands, her ads are not so luxurious as they used to be, is like now she take whatever deal she can get even when she doesn't need money and her views and followers drastically dropped. I don't watch her anymore because she became so boring

I remeber her asking about how to get away with not washing her hair after sweating on her peloton and someone suggested using the hair drier to dry her head sweat :sick: . Like she has all the time in the world why not just wash your hair every day? I know they say it isn't good for your scalp bit honestly I'm sure letting that dried sweat sit on your scalp mixed with all her hair product has to be worse than washing your hair daily.

• Sick
I remeber her asking about how to get away with not washing her hair after sweating on her peloton and someone suggested using the hair drier to dry her head sweat :sick: . Like she has all the time in the world why not just wash your hair every day? I know they say it isn't good for your scalp bit honestly I'm sure letting that dried sweat sit on your scalp mixed with all her hair product has to be worse than washing your hair daily.
Yeah, I remember that as well.
The worst things for me, by far, are wearing new clothes before washing them, washing Piglet in her sink and dirty chapped nails and cuticles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.