Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not related to our current state and corona, we are now lucky that we are able to go anywhere, but why does she tend to repeat her holiday locations?
Apart from Dubai - that was new xD.
With her resources, I would always try out new places, sometimes go back to the ones I've really loved, but branch out a little bit. They have a house in Portugal, but are able to travel to places around it. Always the same skiing resort in Austria, always LA and NY, now Cornwall. Don't get me wrong - it is really beautiful and I know we are creatures of habit deep down, but still..
I suppose if you have a great time somewhere, it’s easier to go back because you’re sure you’ll have a great time again. A new holiday destination might be a bit of a gamble. I can understand that mentality - it’s a bit like going back to your favourite restaurant!

For most of us plebs who work regular jobs, our annual leave is scarce and sacred! But for Lady Fleur, she could really (in usual times) jet off when she likes and could explore wherever, whenever. But she is a massive skinflint and usually only goes on holidays outside of her usual haunts when the trip is gifted. Look at her gifted trip to Japan, never made any effort to go there before but went to LA a ridiculous number of times.

If there is one thing millionaire Fleur of the Hall likes more than anything, it’s saving money.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has she been doing a lot of ads? Every story I see of hers seems to be an ad!

Reactions: 2
Came on to say she certainly has had a fall from grace.. looking at her latest vlog only 24k views and 13 comments.

Reactions: 3
Does she have a pool in her house? How have I never known this!!! How big is the plot? The pool looks massive too!!!

Reactions: 10
Does she have a pool in her house? How have I never known this!!! How big is the plot? The pool looks massive too!!!
She does. It’s a big pool as well.
The walled garden is just gorgeous. What a beautiful life.
I hope no one was starving at the BBQ, no potatoes or anything song those lines!

Omg just seen the latest vlog- she’s got a massive pool?!?! WTF!!! 😲😲
A massive pool, tennis courts, a ball room, a full working farm, various cottages on the estate.... and that’s just what we know of.... I’m sure you can see why she needs a break from all of that, it’s such a hardship!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I remember the satellite image of her estate from google maps (it was posted long ago on GG) and it was MASSIVE.

Reactions: 9
A massive pool, tennis courts, a ball room, a full working farm, various cottages on the estate.... and that’s just what we know of.... I’m sure you can see why she needs a break from all of that, it’s such a hardship!!
Imagine having such a beautiful garden and missing all the blooms because you’re gonna be on vacation 😂

I don’t think I’d actually want that life for my kids. River will never grow up knowing how lucky she is

Reactions: 6
I'd be too feart living in a house that size in the middle of nowhere

Reactions: 3
Wow. Imagine being such a spoiled brat that you have all that and it's still not enough - so much so that you have to jet off on holiday in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 24
Bit underwhelmed by that pool, it's outdoor and not saltwater 😱 poor river getting green tinged hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh her garden is massive and an absolute dream! Would love to stay even for a day or two in her beautiful estate, bet it could cure my depression lol even just a walk around the estate would do the trick! Can't believe she desperately felt the need to get away asap.

Imagine having such a grand estate & unlimited wealth and then choosing to be an influencer where you beg for and shill product and gifts.
To have so much already and then constant want and need more more more.

Reactions: 32
^the more you have the more you want! It's a human condition I believe. What's that tale about someone with 9 and a half jars filled with gold and they were obsessed with filling the last jar?

Almost all influencers turn out rotten once they make it.

I can admire her estate, but the ongoing maintenance would stress me out far too much. She must have help almost every day of the week to keep on top of it. The novelty of needing to drive to have a picknick on a meadow within your own estate must grow old pretty quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Have Fleur's nostrils gotten bigger since the nose job? I think it might have been mentioned here before, but her nostrils look huge to me now. I haven't watched a vlog of hers in months, and it may have been that I was paying special attention to her nose in this one, lol, but her nostrils look really big now.

That garden is amazing - what I wouldn't give for a garden like that! And they didn't even buy that house, right? It was just given to them by Mike's parents? Whew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.