Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris made 'staycation' confusing. It's always meant 'stay at home and perhaps do day trips' but he changed it to 'holidaying in your own country'. You're allowed to travel, so if you feel comfortable you can........ still does not mean she should, and she should broadcast it on social media.

Reactions: 6
yeah i thought that was kind of stupid, i am not following the UK situation but i heard numbers were up again now that everything is opening up, vaccine or not, this isn't over and Fleur is just too dumb and selfish to care.
Mike seems so odd to me, is he really happy with Fleur? i can imagine he loves to flirt with other women who possibly have more substance.. didn't someone say ages ago on the GG threads he used to step out on the town whenever Fleur went away for 'work'. now being the CEO of that car company i bet there's lots of girls in the office begging for his attention since he's young and relatively good looking.. i wonder ... Fleur so up herself though she wouldn't think that anyone would be better than her to tempt Mike in any way. .any way just random thoughts since watching their last video..

Reactions: 2
yeah i thought that was kind of stupid, i am not following the UK situation but i heard numbers were up again now that everything is opening up, vaccine or not, this isn't over and Fleur is just too dumb and selfish to care.
Mike seems so odd to me, is he really happy with Fleur? i can imagine he loves to flirt with other women who possibly have more substance.. didn't someone say ages ago on the GG threads he used to step out on the town whenever Fleur went away for 'work'. now being the CEO of that car company i bet there's lots of girls in the office begging for his attention since he's young and relatively good looking.. i wonder ... Fleur so up herself though she wouldn't think that anyone would be better than her to tempt Mike in any way. .any way just random thoughts since watching their last video..
I remember that story on GG, but it was never proven, just a gossip.
I really believe they are now settled in a rut with each other, with big home, baby and quite a few years together. They have been together since she was 21, I believe. It was always so weird to me, why she got married quite young, considering the fact that she wants to make her seem so edgy and modern. I guess she is more old fashioned than she would like to admit.
Regarding happiness, I can't see how could neither one of them make anyone else happy, but each other. They are both spoiled brats, that have been lucky to stumble upon one another. She is his trophy wife, he her manor provider. How much she has gotten from Mike and his family, I really doubt she would ever leave that comfort, although she is rich herself. And Mike.. Honestly, he seems so awkward that I doubt he would swoon anyone from her feet. Also, he looks up to Fleur like she is some sort of a goddess, cause she made it seem like he is the reacher, and she a settler. She would have left a million times by now, with a huge ego bruise, if he really had messed around. Also, they both have steady families, so they would do anything to maintain that tradition. So, I believe they are safe.

Reactions: 18
I really thought staycation meant stay at home, make the best of things & relax safely too. You know the way when you take a childs toy away from them that they weren't playing with, they want it then? It seems like that with travel. I know Fleur has traveled a bit but since River it has been a bit less & also not with River & Mike. But now cos they can't 🙄

Reactions: 12
Omg Fleur's house, land and pool etc are insane..I literally can't even imagine having that kind of lifestyle. She is so, so, so lucky and still felt the need to go to Dubai.

Reactions: 18
I have never seen her pool , does she ever show it? the weather in England is so bad, I am not jealous because she probably uses that pool for about one week a year (Aussie girl who used to live in the UK here) .. but yes she's totally spoiled..

Reactions: 4
I have never seen her pool , does she ever show it? the weather in England is so bad, I am not jealous because she probably uses that pool for about one week a year (Aussie girl who used to live in the UK here) .. but yes she's totally spoiled..

It's in her most recent vlog, can't remember the title of the vlog but something to do with a bbq

Reactions: 1
They have a tennis court too so I always thought they have a pool somewhere. They had a park and lake at their "forever home" (the one they had when they got married and that Fleur seemed to love a lot). These people have every luxury they can dream of. Which, as for most wealthy people, means they also have every right to everything in the world, like traveling internationally during the height of a pandemic :-D Entitlement, that was all that one was...

Reactions: 12
Hope she realises how lucky she is to be able to book a 10 bedroom £3,500 per week holiday home in Cornwall just on a whim 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She's lying through her teeth saying they don't have another summer holiday planned. You know she'll be the first one on a flight to Portugal once she gets the green light.

Reactions: 28
She's lying through her teeth saying they don't have another summer holiday planned. You know she'll be the first one on a flight to Portugal once she gets the green light.
She said it was the only holiday she 'had booked.' Doesn't mean she won't book another one! Fleur De Sneaky Sneak....

Reactions: 14
Describing standard size bedrooms as ‘tiny’, she really is completely out of touch with the real world.
I only ever tend to lurk and read these threads and don’t normally comment but honestly that comment! I’m sorry princess we can’t all have massive bedrooms with 4 poster beds and 10 windows! Honestly talk about being out of touch with probably 99% of your audience! Does she not know that’s what a standard house looks like 🙄

Reactions: 27
I'm surprised she hasn't gone yet . It's not like she can't afford the home-quarantine afterwards?

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she hasn't gone yet . It's not like she can't afford the home-quarantine afterwards?
Probably too concerned about her reputation to go again while it's on the amber list, we all know if DubaiGate hadn't happened she'd be there in a heartbeat

Reactions: 11
Right ? 🤣 We've a pool in my parents but its inside the house. Same weather here in Ireland..wouldnt use the outdoor one and we're at a beach if its hot which is like an hour for a few days in the year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s the thing with people like her isn’t it? They always keep wanting more because they can have it. Its never really going to stop. They are very self involved and their world is so different from the rest. It’s very very rare to find down to earth , humble people among them. Fleur and Mike were raised like that and they know no different. She is never going to realise or even understand or care about any of it unless it happens to her. I just wish people would stop supporting or even engaging with such entitled people.

I feel the only sure shot way Fleur is going to feel bad or at least close to how we feel is if someone from a circle above hers would look down on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.