Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Fleur's nostrils gotten bigger since the nose job? I think it might have been mentioned here before, but her nostrils look huge to me now. I haven't watched a vlog of hers in months, and it may have been that I was paying special attention to her nose in this one, lol, but her nostrils look really big now.

That garden is amazing - what I wouldn't give for a garden like that! And they didn't even buy that house, right? It was just given to them by Mike's parents? Whew!
I also noticed that. I never really noticed her nose before, but now it just looks so big and obvious. I prefer it without fillers.

Reactions: 6
And this is the part that makes me judge her for going on vacation or staycation or whatever. She essentially has a little hamlet all to herself. Give me a break, Fleur.

Reactions: 23
Like some people use YouTube videos to body-check themselves, fleur was nose-checking in that vlog, with the camera right up to her face and kept looking over to the side.

Her new nose looks massive.

Reactions: 12
And this is the part that makes me judge her for going on vacation or staycation or whatever. She essentially has a little hamlet all to herself. Give me a break, Fleur.
And with the numbers of cases exploding in England this week noone can tell that getting confused about what a staycation is and going on holiday to the seaside is harmless fun. She has everything she could ever need at home. Fleur has everything and still wants more. I used to think she just had tacky style but now I actually think some of ostentatious lifestyle is obscene and I truly wouldn't want to live like that.

Reactions: 7
And with the numbers of cases exploding in England this week noone can tell that getting confused about what a staycation is and going on holiday to the seaside is harmless fun. She has everything she could ever need at home. Fleur has everything and still wants more. I used to think she just had tacky style but now I actually think some of ostentatious lifestyle is obscene and I truly wouldn't want to live like that.
Yeah. I get that even rich people get depressed and mental health does not discriminate against wealth but come ooon. After that video, I have zero sympathy for her. The massive gym in like its own little cottage? The pool? The greenhouse? The gardens, in plural?

Reactions: 17
Surely any ‘staycation’ is a downgrade from her actual home?
I suppose it's the equivalent of people who live in normal houses going camping: living more simply, going back to basics. Like the Queen going to Balmoral. Slumming it.
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the influencer stuff was just a hobby to start with. At the time she and Mike lived in a little cottage in the grounds of her current house.

Having reached probably peak wealth, plus child(ren), I think I'd have jacked it all in years ago apart from a bit of Instagram. Who can be arsed with the criticism when you don't need the money?

Reactions: 14
I think the influencer stuff was just a hobby to start with. At the time she and Mike lived in a little cottage in the grounds of her current house.

Having reached probably peak wealth, plus child(ren), I think I'd have jacked it all in years ago apart from a bit of Instagram. Who can be arsed with the criticism when you don't need the money?
She likes the status of being 'internet famous', and all the free stuff she gets since she is notoriously cheap about buying ordinary things like clothes and make-up, even though she thinks nothing of dropping thousands on a Chanel bag (while pretending she's been 'saving up' :rolleyes:). Her channel has been stagnant for years – she knows her career peaked a long time ago (and admitted as much in a video she did awhile ago when they turned her office into River's playroom). But as long as the freebies keep coming, apparently it's still worth it for her to churn out a couple of boring, uninspired, unoriginal YouTube videos every month.

Reactions: 22
I think that apart from liking the freebies she would actually miss the money she gets too if she stopped. She is stinking rich but it's not like money is no object for her otherwise it wouldn't be taking so long to do up the house. With the car company laying people off to you never know what's going on money wise. I also think she likes the fact that she has a career because she only has one child and has a nanny. she probably works part time and it gives her some fulfillment. The thing is, her career is vapid and cruel and eventually it won't be worth it to her anymore. How could you take pride in your work if you are lying to followers and trying to sell them stuff you wouldn't buy yourself.

Reactions: 15
Does she have a pool in her house? How have I never known this!!! How big is the plot? The pool looks massive too!!!
Yup, she has acres of it. The woodland, the walled garden, the 'park' but she sometimes show, the dirt road, I believe even the farm is on their land. They sometimes take the car to go for a picnic, all their own grounds.

And she had the nerve to complain about lockdown....

Before the pandemic, either her or Mike were I'll and did not want to pass it on to River, saying the ill person stayed within the house but somewhere River could not see them?? Like, hiding away from her . Must"ve been in another wing... Incredible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The thing is, her career is vapid and cruel and eventually it won't be worth it to her anymore. How could you take pride in your work if you are lying to followers and trying to sell them stuff you wouldn't buy yourself.
I think Fleur will only stop when she properly starts ageing. I don't even think she cares that much about younger 'competition' (because she's always thought of herself as being above everyone else since she already came from money and didn't have to hustle like most other YouTubers), she just won't be able to handle herself getting older. We're already seeing evidence of this.

Reactions: 7
She is stinking rich but it's not like money is no object for her otherwise it wouldn't be taking so long to do up the house. With the car company laying people off to you never know what's going on money wise.
Doing up the house is a hobby so she wouldn't want to just get a big team in and get it over with in a couple of months. I doubt it's money that's getting in the way. Even if you have unlimited funds it's hassle and stress doing it, so I can see why she'd do it bit by bit and enjoy each project.

Also helps not alienate her audience and gives the illusion of not dripping in wealth.

Reactions: 9
I think an element of doing up the house slowly and thoughtfully is becuase it’s obviously been handed to them by mikes family and perhaps they’d be a bit pissed off if Fleur moved in and basically ripped it all out and started again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I think an element of doing up the house slowly and thoughtfully is becuase it’s obviously been handed to them by mikes family and perhaps they’d be a bit pissed off if Fleur moved in and basically ripped it all out and started again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this, you could tell that from her talking about that dark pink bedroom.

Also that family of three are still only going to use a kitchen, bathroom, couple of living rooms/dining spaces, gym and their own bedrooms. She’s not going to be in any rush to fix up the 7th spare bedroom.

Reactions: 5
All of her vacations seem like pretenses for her to take scenic photos of her dogs and child from behind and to then show off on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.