Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if they drive to Portugal, I think they sometimes drive to Europe for skiing?

But equally I think going to Cornwall etc would be a good PR move in terms of looking relatable. And then going to Portugal sneakily and making sure she keeps a low profile at airports etc hahaha
Driving to Portugal means going through the Eurotunnel, drive all the way down France and then through Spain. I don't think it's practical to do that with a toddler, we're talking at least a full 24 hours of car travel.

Reactions: 4
I just thought they were driving to the airport. I didn't think Fleur would see it as a holiday if they weren't leaving the country. She'd call it a 'little getaway' or a 'staycation.' Then, they did have a staycation cancelled earlier in the year, I think, so maybe that's what they're doing. I presumed they were off to Portugal or wherever it is her family has a house.

Reactions: 8
What kinda car is that with the whole roof basically glass?

Reactions: 1
I just thought they were driving to the airport. I didn't think Fleur would see it as a holiday if they weren't leaving the country. She'd call it a 'little getaway' or a 'staycation.' Then, they did have a staycation cancelled earlier in the year, I think, so maybe that's what they're doing. I presumed they were off to Portugal or wherever it is her family has a house.
But then they wouldn‘t have the bike with them?

Reactions: 2
But then they wouldn‘t have the bike with them?
I personally wouldn't bring a bike on holiday with me, but Mike seems pretty into cycling, and you can check a bike in at the airport - you just have to pay an extra fee. They could just be having a holiday in the UK too.

Reactions: 1
She is totally clueless. I still haven't watched a video of hers since Dubai and I am not likely to now if she has gone on holiday again. Some people haven't even seen their family yet. I can't stand her.

Reactions: 18
She is totally clueless. I still haven't watched a video of hers since Dubai and I am not likely to now if she has gone on holiday again. Some people haven't even seen their family yet. I can't stand her.
I haven't seen any of my family since March 2020 (we live in different countries) but at least Fleur's enjoying a well-deserved holiday :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I really don't think they're going abroad with all the stuff haphazardly piled up in the car. I also think Cornwall or similar.

Reactions: 5
I really don't think they're going abroad with all the stuff haphazardly piled up in the car. I also think Cornwall or similar.
Even if she is just going to Cornwall I wouldn't do it yet so publicly. I wouldn't and shouldn't go to Scotland to visit family but Fleur can have another f-ing holiday. This comes back to what people were saying last year about some people having a nice time, while others are making huge sacrifices. And she can't be full vaccinated yet.

Reactions: 5
I agree with so many others who think she’s going to Cornwall. If she has to go on holiday I’m glad she’s had the sense to stay in the UK, but I’m still surprised she’s got the nerve to post about it so blatantly after all the backlash she got last time.. would have expected her to go discretely!

Reactions: 8
Not to defend her but it’s a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t. People will complain it’s showing off etc if she publicises her holiday and they’ll complain she’s sneaky if she keeps it quiet 😂

I think a lot of people were pissed off at her being deliberately deceptive around going to Dubai so she thought duck it, I’ll just share it. To be honest I don’t actually blame her for going. I’ve got heaps of mates who’ve been doing weekends away to hotels or camping since we’ve been allowed to.

And if it’s just one household travelling by car to e.g an airbnb house, then it’s a far lower covid risk than say, sitting on a plane with 100 people or staying In a huge resort with 500 other families.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not to defend her but it’s a case of damned if you do, damned if you don’t. People will complain it’s showing off etc if she publicises her holiday and they’ll complain she’s sneaky if she keeps it quiet 😂
The obvious answer is to not do it as it’s stupid.

If she has to go on holiday I’m glad she’s had the sense to stay in the UK,
I understand the logic of this but people who live in these “go to” UK holiday destinations have been quite vocal about asking people not to come because they’re putting locals at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I think a lot of people were pissed off at her being deliberately deceptive around going to Dubai so she thought duck it, I’ll just share it. To be honest I don’t actually blame her for going. I’ve got heaps of mates who’ve been doing weekends away to hotels or camping since we’ve been allowed to.

And if it’s just one household travelling by car to e.g an airbnb house, then it’s a far lower covid risk than say, sitting on a plane with 100 people or staying In a huge resort with 500 other families.
I don't think anyone begrudges her going on a UK holiday, do they? It's her smugness that puts people off. She's already had a holiday to Dubai, has spent lockdown in a sprawling mansion with acres of land to roam, and she makes it seem like this holiday is so needed when it's not.

Reactions: 13
Soz that you had to wait so long for another holiday Fleur babes, screw the haters xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.