Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have a big nose and not pretty eyes. She must feel pretty insecure about her looks to get fillers and botox ...isnt she 30 years old. Pretty sad.

Reactions: 5
To those who still follow her: has Fleur ever mentioned Covid or the restrictions again after Dubai? I mean, even she must be aware of how hypocritical that would be, but since she used to (successfully) pretend to be in the same boat as everyone else, it must be weird to not ever mention it again....

To those who still follow her: has Fleur ever mentioned Covid or the restrictions again after Dubai? I mean, even she must be aware of how hypocritical that would be, but since she used to (successfully) pretend to be in the same boat as everyone else, it must be weird to not ever mention it again....
Watched her favourites video today and she was talking about how low and uninspired she was feeling but happy that things were getting back to "normal" (obviously no acknowledgement of how much easier she's had it when she had the chance to go on holiday to escape these hardships...)

Reactions: 15
Watched her favourites video today and she was talking about how low and uninspired she was feeling but happy that things were getting back to "normal" (obviously no acknowledgement of how much easier she's had it when she had the chance to go on holiday to escape these hardships...)
So many years on YT, yet she can't watch into lens properly, just in the viewfinder. Her hand waving and touching her hair is insufferable.

Reactions: 12
I've just had a glance at her mother's tacky jewellery store IG page "dukie in the sky"....... utter crap rebranded and marketing spiel added......eg 9ct gold 80s jewellery..... the whole family is tasteless.

Reactions: 10
Fleur has described River as her 'one constant,' and 'main source of joy, love and laughter' in her latest IG post. Has MDF done something to piss her off? Surely he should be her 'constant' too, if not her main source of joy, love and laughter.

I thought the opposite. She's been hinting at things being tough recently and the post praising River makes me think she's had another miscarriage :(
She has been ‘hinting’ at things being tough for well over a year now, moreso since the Dubai debacle. I’m not saying she’s not had a hard time, but she truly seems to think she’s got it harder than anyone else in the world. It’s all about Fleur. As ever.

Reactions: 13
Why is she reposting zoella? I thought they hated each other. It's so disingenuous. Maybe with a bit of hindsight now she realizes you cant make enemies of fellow YouTubers.

Also just to add on here because it infuriates me. Why claim to be environmentally conscious but then light a whole fckin pizza oven to make dinner for 3 people. It is so unnecessary and whatever about people with old house that need to keep them warm by using open fires and ranges but this is just so stupid. People need to actually understand how they can make conscious decisions at home. Using nespresso pods is not it, not cooking outside with fire actually would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I also have a feeling she has had another misscarriage.
She annoys the hell out of me, but that is just a sad thing that no one who wishes to have kids should to through.
Makes me wonder, does she regret leaving River all the time when she was tiny, being so passive-agressive and whining about her being basically an obstacle to her travels and Instagram life, now when she possibly won't ever have a chance to relive some things with another baby...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she's had everything her way her whole life so probably didn't even think about secondary infertility. I don't think I would - I know a couple of mums who have had a miscarriage between babies but not usually more than one. After 2 or 3 I'd start to panic.

I feel for her if she has. Elle Fowler had another one and was absolutely in bits on camera the other day.

Reactions: 6
Did she ever explain anything further about her diet and health? Obviously it's much more complex but she hinted that being vegan contributed to her fertility problems. She wasn't vegan when she had River right?

Reactions: 4
She developed a thyroid issue in the meantime and vegan diet only made it worse. Thyroid can be a real witch fertility wise

I have a feeling there's something more to it than her diet. As much as I know, the impact of soy on hormonal balance is still being studied and you would have to indulge in huge amounts of it, for it to have a potential impact on the thyroid gland.
I know a few ladies which have thyroid gland issues, I myself had some shorter hormonal balance and ai remember how awful I looked and felt. Skin goes crazy, your hair is thinning, you're bloated. Fleur doesn't look to me as someone who has a serious hormonal issue, so she is either probably handling it with medication successfully, or there is a deeper issue to the story.

Reactions: 9
Is the tide already shifting to giving her the benefit of the doubt because she posted a picture of her and her kid?

I also have a feeling she has had another misscarriage.
She annoys the hell out of me, but that is just a sad thing that no one who wishes to have kids should to through.
Makes me wonder, does she regret leaving River all the time when she was tiny, being so passive-agressive and whining about her being basically an obstacle to her travels and Instagram life, now when she possibly won't ever have a chance to relive some things with another baby...
But you should want to have those moments with your first child without the idea that you’ll get another chance to experience them with another baby.

Reactions: 9
But you should want to have those moments with your first child without the idea that you’ll get another chance to experience them with another baby.
I agree.. she just posted a photo to her and river and she talked about appreciating what she has with River. She's not one to go on social media with deep, emotional captions so why would she start now? Whenever she's spoken about her conception challenges it's always been in a video format where she can explain herself further.. a caption doesn't seem very "Fleur"

It could be read as.. she's preggo with number 2 and this is a sign of relief and she is appreciating the time she had with River before this new chapter.

Reactions: 10
Is the tide already shifting to giving her the benefit of the doubt because she posted a picture of her and her kid?
Honestly. We already know she’s a manipulative liar, why would anyone doubt that she would be willing to use her fertility issues to get sympathy? Constant hinting at things being hard, woe is me, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.