Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't want to be mistaken for a commoner like the rest of us.. H&M?! yuck!

Reactions: 8
So I'm watching her new vlog (extremely slow day at work lol) and I can't believe I used to find her relatable and authentic. She's already lost me when talking about decorating the home cinema... (why you'd want cold floorboards over a carpet in a movie room I'll never know, but I don't have these problems 🤣 )
No no it’s not the cinema it’s the “cinamaaaaaar” I literally rolled my eyes whe she said it, has she always been this posh or is it just recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No no it’s not the cinema it’s the “cinamaaaaaar” I literally rolled my eyes whe she said it, has she always been this posh or is it just recently?
I think Mike used to be worse for the annoying emphasis on certain words that sound like a cliche of posh, but not fleur as much. But even the way she calls River, Riv-a annoys me now.

Reactions: 6
She was posh - look up her Depotting Mac stuff videos from about 10 years ago and she says "Rilly" instead of "Really", "Rum" instead of "Room". Then the accent went for a bit.

Reactions: 7
The new ad on her Instagram, she looks throughly pissed off with the end result of the make up but still has to sell it 😬not rushing to buy it from that ad 👀

Reactions: 5
The new ad on her Instagram, she looks throughly pissed off with the end result of the make up but still has to sell it 😬not rushing to buy it from that ad 👀
She looks so cakey and greasy haha

Plus designer paint for a boot room hahaha, that sentence just sounds ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Lurker but just had to say I cannot believe her sister named her child spike, please tell me it’s a nickname! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah the H&M thing.. it's about sustainability. Tbh H&M are notorious for Green Washing. Even their conscious collection isn't very... Conscious. They don't pay their workers a fair wage at all and just slap on any type of current "eco trend" label to stay relevant. Awful company.

Reactions: 20
I have literally attacked her in comments on Instagram post about the sandals, regarding fake sustainability. There were people who were actually defending her 😳.
You can't call yourself sustainable, but wear leather and fur at the same time. First of all, it is horrible to animals, just awful. Secondly, so much waste is created to make those pieces of clothing, especially water waste. But hey, she sells the story of a reused nespresso pod, "so at least she is trying".

Reactions: 13
Yeah the H&M thing.. it's about sustainability. Tbh H&M are notorious for Green Washing. Even their conscious collection isn't very... Conscious. They don't pay their workers a fair wage at all and just slap on any type of current "eco trend" label to stay relevant. Awful company.
She didn’t put the same disclaimer for her Zara clothes tho. And almost her entire wardrobe (including recent purchases she’s shown) is from AllSaints, not sustainable either. If you look at sustainability ratings, H&M actually comes out on top of these 3 😂

not meant to defend H&M, but just shows what a hypocrite she is

Reactions: 11
Just some screenshots for you that don't have Instagram.
She looks so smug and dead inside, I can't even.
Plus, it has always ANNOYED the hell out of me how she applies creams and moisturisers, as seen on third photo, like with those downward motions - weird pet peeve.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow, I know these are just screenshots, but she looks rough. I said this before, the botox got rid of any youthfulness she had before. I know people who get botoxed claim that it's not noticeable, but even in these pics you can see how tight her forehead is and how she can't move her eyebrows at all. I think everybody can and should do to their body and faces what they deem suitable, but why is waxy a look to go for?
Of course, the now permanent smugness on her face doesnt help matters :-D

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.