Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sick of those bleached, fried curls, how the hell she isn't already?

Reactions: 1
Buying pre-loved is good for the environment! As she says while getting gifted a handbag so she can spend her own money on… another handbag. It’s really sad she had to wait two whole years to buy that bag. It’s been absolute ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Buying pre-loved is good for the environment! As she says while getting gifted a handbag so she can spend her own money on… another handbag. It’s really sad she had to wait two whole years to buy that bag. It’s been absolute ages.
Thoughts and prayers to poor Fleur 🙏
She really is an inspiration to us all, a paragon of patience and sustainability

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I assume the reason Piglet in particular doesn’t leave the estate is because she’s never been trained and has no recall whatsoever (the other two don’t seem much better to me but clearly they aren’t so poorly behaved as they get taken on holidays).

I’m sure the very modest 120 acres (haha!) provides lots of rabbits to chase and badgers to hunt (and I wouldn’t say no to that kind of land for my dog!) but I do think it’s a bit sad Piggy (and the others?) don’t get the sniffs and smells of others dogs, cats, people etc on more ‘normal walks’, which I think are mentally stimulating and tiring for dogs.

Reactions: 6
All her pets are used to do whatever they want, she never put any boundaries to them and they live isolated there so obviously they are not the best going out in the city.

Let's say Fleur cares about the environment that's why she never washes any of her dirty trainers.

Reactions: 4
All her pets are used to do whatever they want, she never put any boundaries to them and they live isolated there so obviously they are not the best going out in the city.

Let's say Fleur cares about the environment that's why she never washes any of her dirty trainers.
oh darling it’s designer dirt from Golden Goose!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am reading the reviews of Grace Beverley's self-help book that Fleur has recommended in her July favourites. A lot of people don't like it, because the author comes from the upper class, privileged background and sounds smug.
I guess that's why FDF likes it, it reminds her of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone failed to undisclosed all the gifted items from her July Favourites video, not a single thing was purchased.

Reactions: 7
Fleur failed to disclose gifted items... omg, I didn't know she lacked integrity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As suspected her faux anxiety about restrictions easing and travel on her stories recently and asking people whether they are going away this year was just to set up her upcoming trip abroad as she's posted in an airport.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lots of people are traveling this summer. But here's Fleur, pretending Dubai never happened, thinking she can still uphold that image of the sensible influencer who would never just senselessly travel during a worldwide pandemic. STFU for once, Fleur, seriously :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she’s showing the airport, it just shows up how much she hid Dubai.

Reactions: 9
Because she's consciously taking the total opposite approach that she took in Dubai. She got backlash for hiding it. This time she is presenting to us that she is being completely open, even trying to make her followers believe they had some role in her decision to go by asking for thoughts/advice on international travel this summer just a week or so beforehand. I wouldn't be surprised if her management had advised her to do this after Dubai and the subsequent controversy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.